Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investment  (Read 915 times)
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:30 AM

bitcoin is a very good investment place I really enjoy and I am so happy because I can invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment for us and profitable for us also to plant stock or work for investment money.
If you will buy Bitcoin and have it as your investment, you better do it now because the price is still low. And if the price increases, it would be a great opportunity to have a huge profit.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:02:46 AM

bitcoin is a very good investment place I really enjoy and I am so happy because I can invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment for us and profitable for us also to plant stock or work for investment money.
If you will buy Bitcoin and have it as your investment, you better do it now because the price is still low. And if the price increases, it would be a great opportunity to have a huge profit.
A person who can get to know bitcoin faster will get many benefits. What it means is an opportunity to earn more money. For me an investment in bitcoin is a very extraordinary thing, we can earn a very large income. Opportunities to be able to focus and work in the world of crypto should be utilized. This is the millenial era so that everything will always experience progress, including the digitilasasi currency.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:13:08 AM

A person who can get to know bitcoin faster will get many benefits. What it means is an opportunity to earn more money. For me an investment in bitcoin is a very extraordinary thing, we can earn a very large income. Opportunities to be able to focus and work in the world of crypto should be utilized. This is the millenial era so that everything will always experience progress, including the digitilasasi currency.
Yes i agree on that, i think thr best investment for today is bitcoin, I believe that we are now at the modern world with internet and everyone is really need bitcoin as the amazing source of income to provide our daily needs. I think we can really gain a huge amount on it if we are going to invest on it today.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

In bitcoin, the fastest growth among all asset classes amid growing demand for cryptocurrencies, the use of which continues to expand. On this basis, an investment in bitcoin looks extremely profitable and the right thing.
Sliro

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:07:07 AM

bitcoin is a place to invest that is suitable for us to make money investing with these shares teach us to take advantage of henpon to provide benefits by joining bitcoin and investing or investing in shares.
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi

I think it's good that you invest in bitcoin, it's the right choice, bitcoin prices are getting older, congratulations for you who buy bitcoin at cheap price  Cheesy Cheesy

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

Yes correct, now is the best time to put investment here in bitcoin. While the price is still low, we can have the chance to buy more bitcoin and keep it safely and wait for the price to go up.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
if you think bitcoin is a good investment place, that's very true. but if you see the bitcoin price is going down it is the right time to buy bitcoin.

mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

If you think that bitcoin is a good investment then go for it. What are you waiting for, take the risk and you will get much higher or make more profit drom it.If you see that bitcoin price is goin down then thats the best to buy and sell it with a high price.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

Investments In Bitcoin is always smart choice.yes now days Bitcoin market are not as good as it supposed to be but don't forget the bitcoins are still the digital gold.
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

Bitcoin has always been a good investment, hopefully it can keep going strong and the alts will follow like deep onion. In terms of riskiness, timing is important so you don't buy at the top but long term always looks good.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

This is the right time to invest in bitcoin because price are low..definitely bitcoin is the great platform for investment..it has great future.I think invest in bitcoin is a smart  and profitable choice.
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

Bitcoin's value is still not in it's peak so investing in it won't harm. But if you want to have some return on your investments try to do some or one of these things.
1. Invest $200 in bitcoin and wait for bitcoin's green days (continuous rise of bitcoin's value).
2. Try other cryptocurrencies like litecoin and ethereum.
3. Invest in bitcoin and other crpyptocurrencies at the same time. Just wait for the cryptocurrencies' green days then withdraw.
4. Wait for bitcoin's red days (continuous fall on bitcoin's price) or sudden decline in bitcoin's price.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

You should go for it.I know the price is low but what is the big deal in this?Bitcoin is known for it's volatilty so these rise and drops are very common.You should take this price drop as an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin more because no one should leave a chance to invest in the finest invest asset at such low rates.I know the price is low nowadays thats why you are feeling it risky to invest in it.But I will advice you to have faith in it because it has the potential of recuperating from such drops and rising to new heights.Moreover we have seen a rise in the price from past few weeks which means that it has started recovering.So invest in it without any fear so that you can earn more profits in future.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

We do not know how to track the price of bitcoin, do not know when will become high to sell our bitcoin in that moment or when will become down so that we can invest on it. Therefore the decision is in our hand.
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

I am happy that you are taking some options investing in cryptocurrencies. Well when Bitcoin had a price drop, most of the investors are taking the opportunity to buy more of btc then they sell it once the price increases. Downfall is normal, and if you are still not sure of investing to bitcoin, why not try other currencies and study how bitcoin market behaves.
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

Now bitcoin investment will get a huge profits. buying at low prices will give a higher prices in future... so buying bitcoins is a profitable investment
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

for me you shouldnt do that buy when the price is in really dip price im sure your money will be multiply into 3 times,so be kind in you want to be investor.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

You should wait for the dip to be able to get a large profit for a short term investment but if you cant wait then you should buy now and hold it for couple of months or more. This is good for a long term investment.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Now bitcoin investment will get a huge profits. buying at low prices will give a higher prices in future... so buying bitcoins is a profitable investment

For sure bitcoin investment is best investment for now because bitcoin is at demand and it is getting to very high price these days, I think for the new users of bitcoin should know about bitcoin because they can get rich very fast with bitcoin investment.  It is an easy way to make money and help our family to overcome financial crises, so for now I think nothing is better than having bitcoin for your future bad days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: