Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3745 times)
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

yes it can be addictive but it is fun the thrill is what keeps people going on but we should not take it as our duty to do well in it because then we loose the interest in it we loose the fun and it becomes a burden we should not let this happen we should enjoy it because at the end we will get our profit it is just a matter of time
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:41:05 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

The instability of bitcoin is quite natural for the market. His quotes fluctuate regularly. Do not fixate on testing every minute, you just need to develop and maintain a strategy, develop patience.

Never give up
namtwin

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

I agree, it can be because you are getting money from research and investing. it makes the average person feel like they are on Wall Street or something. Keep your head in it and don't throw away cash.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

Yeah, that is fully right, but I would argue about neglecting checking the trades.  I am saying that it Is necessary in the case of huge market growth, to get more money, because you know, it happens.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

If we pay attention more than required in a work then it is equal to an addiction. As we feel hungry on time. Work is also like this. It should be done timely like we go on duty work, do our job and come back home.
s100

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Crypto is very addicting, especially in the beginning. After that you learn to deal with the swings and how the markets work but starting off it is really tough to put down that phone. That is why I always stress having a proper routine outside of cryptocurrency. Whether that means getting in good workouts, hanging out with friends and family, or some alone time to do your hobby, you should do it. Whatever it means to you get a routine outside of cryptocurrency because that will go a long way in keeping your brain sane and yes everything is dependable on the profit you want to gain from your trades. People who got rich with the successful trades probably had neglected their social life a bit and committed themselves fully to the market system. The small percent of the investors which gained the bigger profit had the significant amount of the luck and their time was not so significant for their profit and even if everyone desires the wealth and richness from the market balance must be preserved between the market and the real life because in the end you can also get out with a loss and you will then ask yourself where did you spend all your time and life is short and watching all day at the market charts can be distressing and ungratefull. To be truly successful you must watch the happening in the market all the time but is that really needed when you have enough to be happy in your life outside the market curves and different coin.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Cryptocurrencies has become for me some sort of drugs. And now I am satisfying every day of living in the world of crypto. This is not just good money. Here you become decent person that’s free, smart and cheerful.
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

Many people have this problem of addiction. For active trading, we constantly check the market update. But still you need to learn patience and learn to follow your prepared strategy without constant panic.
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

There is a well-known rule - if you plan to invest money in coins, invest only the amount that you are ready to lose. So you manage to avoid stresses, and the chances of success often increase.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

There is a well-known rule - if you plan to invest money in coins, invest only the amount that you are ready to lose. So you manage to avoid stresses, and the chances of success often increase.
True dont put your money in a way wherein you cant have to lose it for cause everything that you wanted to be can ever be happen for better to be the version that you think wise.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

It is addictive. As long as you are involved in crypto, you have interests and it can be very haunting. I try to put some distance with crypto when it become too obsessive by putting things in perspective, as it's just crypto

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

Yes it could be ,But it could also be depressing when you loss too much money because of it,
I think it is best to enjoy your time and don't get too attach in it there are so many things that you could do specially if you're not really a good trader ,
Just buy something that could be in a good price in the future and leave it there wait till it reach the price that you want.
pnqwiuha

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

It is true that I have had the same experience with you, which will affect our mood and affect our work and health.
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

Cryptocurrencies has become for me some sort of drugs. And now I am satisfying every day of living in the world of crypto. This is not just good money. Here you become decent person that’s free, smart and cheerful.
You said very beautifully! The world of crypt really makes us independent and intelligent people and draws our head. I spend a few hours each day in the crypto.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

It is always good in an article then it will be news that is very encouraging. However, if otherwise then the stress can happen. may often see also is not the wrong thing, but it has other purposes to analyze.

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

I think having fun over our success will not be a problem as long as we are not late and staying focused on our work will not really affect our achievements in the future. I strongly recommend that we occasionally leave and leave our computers because there are many things that are also important are more important than money
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

For a balanced life, you should always be careful about your habits, and you shouldn't let crypto be your all life. Don't forget, these currencies are so volatile, thus, it is impossible to be happy with crypto in every moment of your life.
quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

For a balanced life, you should always be careful about your habits, and you shouldn't let crypto be your all life. Don't forget, these currencies are so volatile, thus, it is impossible to be happy with crypto in every moment of your life.
Crypto affects life, but it's not worth it to completely capture your life. You need to find your optimal condition in which you do not get depressed in the red market, but continue to fight.

mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

I lead an active life. Cryptocurrency I just don't interfere. The main thing is not much focus on them. I for example have a job, a girlfriend and friends, and my fascination with crypto-currencies does not take me a lot of time.

democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

I lead an active life. Cryptocurrency I just don't interfere. The main thing is not much focus on them. I for example have a job, a girlfriend and friends, and my fascination with crypto-currencies does not take me a lot of time.

Yes, do not add all your assets to the encrypted world. Although this will bring greater benefits, you must know that no one knows when red will come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: