Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3746 times)
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

need a little wait for the profit will be in any case the excitement and nervousness are not needed in this business only a cold approach to business
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

Yes it could be very addictive especially if you don't have anything much else to do other than staring at your computer or laptop and waiting for your sell order to be eaten. Yes, I have been in that kind of situation before and I barely sleep waiting for the increase of that certain coin. Made me feel like I was crazy and got hooked up with trading.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
If you don't wanna make frequent trade, you should avoid checking market every day.
Just put your orders and bids there, and check them every month.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Observing the market fluctuations does have its own sensations, especially for those traders. Smile when going up and holding your head when it comes down to the usual spectacle. It may get tired longer. I just suggest to buy and stay for long term.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

Some people buy some coins and really forget about it until the next year or two. Others check every day because they like it, or their work. I think it's just a matter of habit. But for long-term investment I think there is a point, to not too often open the chart.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

Maybe once a week is ideal for long-term investments, moreover I think it is not effective to set up a portfolio because we also need to study the trends of each coin we have.
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:50:02 PM

The most important thing is not to bother his head. Make a list of trade and trade only at specific times, it will not worry all the time.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:04:16 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 08:12:18 PM by webmastax

I used to be a cmc addict. Now, i watch the prices once or twice every week and i only sell altcoins that already reached the desired price for selling.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

Personally, i became addicted to seeing prices when i started trading. It's very stressful  Cry
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

Secret is simple, receive success as a gift, and loss as an important lesson!)
Regards Denis!
Sri Asih

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:01:14 AM

Of course, otherwise no one would panic. And winning is not just buying coins at a low price and seeing it green next week, but that passes through the red weeks with patience until the market moves in line with the goal.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:13:48 AM

Haha, I also have the same experience as you! Whenever I invest in a project, I can't wait to keep an eye on price changes. I think this market is very good now. You don't need to be too nervous. The fluctuations are transient. So you can rest assured to enjoy life with family and friends and ease your mood.
m.vina

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

Exactly. I've almost lost my job twice because of my crypto addiction. I would always find myself if not checking prices of my latest coins or trying to get some good trades in, i would find myself on various crypto-related news websites searching for the next opportunity. Add to that my mining operation and you're pretty much balls deep into crypto.

Not much point to it tho (unless you are a whale) because you really need to be patient in order to get good gains.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
bisa coy

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

yes of course, because for a beginner who still do not know clearly every altcoin that is now already popular among the community will provide great benefits from everyone who works and invest in it. while besides the very slow altcoin for pump movement I think it can create a momentary rigidity in all the altcoin holders.

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

We need to keep calm and believe in the coins we choose and hold them to wait for the high price. If we check too often, we will feel happy or depressed. So do what we need to do.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:15:09 AM

Addicted to it or not addicted to it depends on you and your will, do not let it control you and make you dependent on it, if you master it you will never depend on it. it not can be addictive..
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:32:42 AM

This can be addictive, though: this can be flatter if you can get profit from it. Very well said to those who already get their earnings in this world of crypto. But for us that are still starting for this kind of collecting and hunting, we are just following the process inorder to reach what others done well. Were to the extent of this matter is for the future.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:44:42 AM

Well, that something a good option not minding the things that make it feel unhealthy with ourselves. Volatile always takes place if the majority of market deeply affected by current issues which it make addition to the drop down of value of coins in digital world.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

Just relax and enjoy yourself in researching bitcoin, don't be too much stressed, you'll be having your earnings  but be sure that you choose the right project and coins for your investment.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

A good point but that will be a good case if you are having a certain job that could support your family's basic needs like me last year.
today I am checking almost every hour because I am jobless now and the only thing that is for me addictive is a day trading as I often place my trading like buying low and selling high and hold.
earning little by little until I earn higher profits because this month I am learning about trading and gaining more experiences.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: