Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:09:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3743 times)
kakaword

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

Yes, I think when you invest in this industry, you need to plan for the worst, and always keep a clear mind to judge the market, do not sell your tokens easily, because it will affect you Interests.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

Yes, it certainly can be addictive. When I first started out, I was also constantly checking prices of crypto I had purchased. I don't do it so much now - due in part to the volatility of the market. The best thing to do, is research, buy, and then check in occasionally. I feel that if one of my coins makes it big, then I'll hear about it on here and/or on news sites.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

Yeah is that so !! Just like me ive always check my post about crypto related !! And do my job so hard!! And that makes me addictive on this activity!!!
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

Yes,I do thing it can be called addictive.In every minute I'll be checking the price of crypto market especially bitcon price.But it's nice to called addictive because it is in a good thing.We earn money on it.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

I also think cryptocurrecny in that way. The positive impact that cryptocurrecny has given to us make things worth to happy for. Seeing the green trend make me feel that I'm winning in a car racing.
Even if you get addicted of investing your money into any of the crypto currency, then you will be able to make some very good earnings as this will encourage you in making more investments and then working eve harder to make the right decision at the right time which will increase the chances of having more earning. the ones who are planning their future with the crypto currencies will be the happiest persons living on this earth.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

Observing the market fluctuations does have its own sensations, especially for those traders. Smile when going up and holding your head when it comes down to the usual spectacle. It may get tired longer. I just suggest to buy and stay for long term... Smiley
HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

Yeah, at the first time i checked the price every hour but it was waste of time, don't do our mistakes
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

That's the reason that you should make sure that you don't buy/sell things radnomaly just for having fun, and you do it because you actually believe in the coin/ you have some reasons to think that it may go up.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

This crypto world is very highly possibilities and there is very brighter future according to me .and one can attracted through this opportunitys and became addicted but here you all need to Know one thing that alt coins are always subject to risks.and there is no promise for rewardsnor tokens.
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:14:14 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

I also think cryptocurrecny in that way. The positive impact that cryptocurrecny has given to us make things worth to happy for. Seeing the green trend make me feel that I'm winning in a car racing.

Yes definitely crypto can be so addictive especially when you have a target that you want to achieve and the profit you want to have.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:31:32 AM

Yes that right. Just focus on what you know about crypto to reached what goals you wanted to get in the few years to come. And I think that is the way to earn more profit than buy and selling just for fun, I mean spending it when you want to buy something that you don't usually use in your daily needs and to your family.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

Encrypted currency fluctuations are normal, so don't look at the price every hour and go out and enjoy your life.

All of us will become rich as long as we persist in not selling anything.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

It is normal for cryptocurrency traders to check market price all the time.
We also know it does nothing good.
We should make better use of our time to study projects.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

Every source of investment and the asset where we put our money this is our duty to grab the minimum of profit. So, we need to track our plan and goal regularly. You may not say it is a addictive but this is our general duty of evaluating our portfolio time to time.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

Well, you are very correct. Since it is an investment, do not value short-term operations too much. You can invest a sum of money. Then don't look every day. Just wait for the news to come out and look again. Because I think the current price is very low and will not be low. You can rest assured that you enter.

boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

Of course, when the market is falling and you see how your balance also falls very much, you are sad and nervous, but you need to keep yourself in control and not succumb to emotions, but just believe that soon all will go up
bkbbtr

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

This is the case. Whether it is in the cryptocurrency market or in other investment markets, it needs such a mentality. Don't be impatient. Don't let yourself lose your way because of a momentary loss!
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

I am glad that I have found my goldmine in cryptocurrencies. I can not tell you here now what is it really. Also I am trying all the days to find some more ways to get money. Crypto is really addicted me.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

When I first started I was able to earn$ 300 a month I was very inspired by this and thought that I can do everything, and lost everything very quickly.. All you need is common sense
All you need is to learn all about cryptocurrency and learn the basics of trading. Right now keep it to yourself as a lesson learned overcome your greed in yourself and be patient because that's the big secret here in crypto world. You will be fine here for sure once you able to do it all that. Goodluck.
Learning the basics of trading is not enough, learning the basics will allow you to not lose your money immediately but it is not going to allow you to get any profits, most traders are long term losers, only the most extraordinary are capable of obtaining any kind of profits so if it is your dream to become a successful trader you have no other option but to become a master at trading.
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:43:26 AM

Do not look at the monitor much, it's not good for your health too. it is best for your time to work out, relax and vacation with family.

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: