Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:09:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3746 times)
avrona

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:15:34 AM

crypto like gambling, we will always be addicted if we win the bet and will be very depressed when lost. the only way is having to control ourselves, do not be too eager to get abundant results because we do not know whether we will continue to win or we will continue to lose next.
Pologuy001

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:28:47 AM

Getting money and especially a lot better money on a faster rate is yes very addicting. You will get high if you earn faster and bigger. But that is not the reality in cryptocurrency, many people as well lose money, and it's addictive that people quit faster as well. haha. Good luck mate. Happy earning.
really, not a few people who lose a lot of money due to crypto addiction, maybe because they used to get a lot of money and not often. so they keep trying their luck but it always fails.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

In cyrpto world addictive involve with impatient and self gratification when you will always look for a faster and bigger gains and feel frustrated when bad luck strikes and then you will fell the urge of winning back again but that is not the appropriate method, for it is  so volatile patience is always win.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:05:38 AM

I totally agree with you that investing in cryptocurrency can be addictive.

Everyone is greedy, everyone wants to live a rich life, but we must have control over our emotions when investing.
jaeden1024

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:29:38 AM

As a newbie it is good to hear about your expectations on the following days when you realized what is the feeling to be the one of us. Always be positive hoping soon that you may be the part of it.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:39:23 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

My advice would be to buy based on due diligence and research and turn the computer off for a few months. Dont check 5 times a day.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:03:50 AM

Indeed business in crypto currency is very addictive. So also with me, I do not want to lose the chance at all to get a profit opportunity in crypto currency. I always do my job well and on time. Although occasionally, I suffer losses but it does not discourage me to rise up and go back for big profits. However, its unforgettable that I must always be patient. I have never been a bit bored in running this crypto currency business.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
boing747

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

The cryo market is like the other markets where you join if you do not master your emotions, you are still like a gambler, it is always addictive for gamblers.
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

I agree with you, when you often check and see a reduction in price, you start to get nervous. I check my wallet once a day, I look at the cost. If the coins have fallen heavily - I decide what to do with them. You must be calm. now recession.
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Yes, I think it can really take over your routine just constantly worrying about coin prices. That's why I'm looking for a long-term solution. I hold my coin. I will wait for the market demand is increasing again. We will see.
felikszemdegs11

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Yeah, anything so volatile can get addictive.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

I think that is one of the main reasons why a lot of people get obsessed, depressed, stressed and addicted on cryptocurrency. Everyone who knew about it wanted to earn through it since it's an easy way to multiply your money. However, it can also be a way to lose all your money. A lot of people are losing money because of the current market situation, and everyone is hoping and waiting for the recovery.
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

Yes. My first 6 months in crypto really took a large amount of my time. Reading exploring and learning things about crypto. Being updated on all the news. But now we're in the bear market I'm less focused now compared before
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

Like I will tell some persons, when market is red go out and get some air, see a movie and take your girlfriend out. Crypto volatility is huge and can cause a lot if upsets. So take it easy and cool

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
setancredit3

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

if I personally would add that it's always better not to sell everything too quickly and be patient and hold tokens for the long haul,
especially when fast coins are moving either growth or fall, what the problem is is the worry that drives us to do it all, because the money we have will be in the stake and I'm sure all the readers here experience the same thing that I am experiencing right now.
moni44

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

yap. i agree with you. i m still new on this crypto. i just invest a little on crypto but if i see the market and going green make me want to buy more. to get more profit. and we become investment and believe crypto will raise.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

I guess everybody was on your place and felt the same as a newbie. Yeah crypto is very addicting but if you invest for a long term you can forget about it for years hah
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

Many people today have problems with addiction in the Crypto world, but for active trading we should always check for price updates in the market, but we still need to learn to be patient and learn to follow the current strategy we have prepared without the constant panic .
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

often look at what's happening in the market is not the wrong thing. but the sense of panic that obsessed and made this look silly. often see fearing missed the rise or even afraid of capital will be lost. This is what actually should be addressed.
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

yes, it can be addictive in the beginning. however, with time , you will get used to it like other investment options.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: