Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3739 times)
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

Yes. The main reason is sometimes we can't control our emotions. After seeing so many winning trades we start thinking this is easy and start to earn more. Also after seeing so many losing trades then we start recovering the losses. Finally you will be in front of the screen all the time. Short and sweetly the word is " Addictive"

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Aeneous

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

Well, crypto only gets addictive if you put full concentration to it, This is not to say that you shouldn't focus on it, But rather one should be able to manage their time properly, Be able to balance between the time spent on crypto and those that is not crypto related, especially if crypto is a side hustle, if it is your full time income source however., There is sometime that should be set aside for social activities, this allows you to  to have a brek from crypto and do other things, this will not only help balance your life but also help balance your life
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

Yes. The main reason is sometimes we can't control our emotions. After seeing so many winning trades we start thinking this is easy and start to earn more. Also after seeing so many losing trades then we start recovering the losses. Finally you will be in front of the screen all the time. Short and sweetly the word is " Addictive"
in any case, it is necessary to approach coldly to the activity with the electric coupler, because all the Novosibirsk crypto-currency. Nothing in this life is easy.
nvishnu22

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

Newbies get more addicted and the other members too because this market is not at all stable it changes in seconds and this is much investing for the investors, but it is best to relax after you have invested and sell those when you are in profit you get more panic by the daily fluctuations in the market,
and its bit more addiction than any other thing as your money is too involved.
thuthi13

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

When we see the traffic market we are excited to get a lot of coins and keep counting on profits, I think this will give us a sense of optimism about the coins we have.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

When we see the traffic market we are excited to get a lot of coins and keep counting on profits, I think this will give us a sense of optimism about the coins we have.
I think in the cyrpto the addictive world involves with impatience and self-satisfaction as you will always seek faster and greater profits and feel frustrated when bad luck strikes and then you will fall the urge to win back again but that is not the right method, therefore is always changing always-winning patience.
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

Do not relax and do not think that as you have counted a normal amount they will pay you it, do not wait for the best!

startorr

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

The Crypto market is a very volatile one, so checking the 'gains' and 'loss' will no doubt make one an addict. The truth is that any good coin will appreciate in price over time and you can make profit. Hold and relax!
greydking

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

The most logical thing to invest in crypto is long term investment. Buying and waiting is the most logical one and it is crazy to follow the constant investment screen.
orisbar

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

Always remember that you can not earn all the money of the world. Therefore, relax, go out into the street, do not get frustrated with missed opportunities and invest in new interesting projects.
Andrijana5616

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

Yes it is addictive because it is like gambling. If prices rise up you'll feel huge adrenaline. Good alternative is to invest and then to focus on other things.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

If you want to earn with learn then addiction is better way for you.
dakiev

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

I agree that crypto can be addictive. I used to spend a lot of my time in crypto every day. Until my family and friends advise me not to be so obsessed. I still check prices a few times everyday but I am having a better balance between life and crypto now.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:43:49 AM

often look at what's happening in the market is not the wrong thing. but the sense of panic that obsessed and made this look silly. often see fearing missed the rise or even afraid of capital will be lost. This is what actually should be addressed.
Yeah not a problem to often see and monitor prices in the market. but the problem is your feelings and psychic, especially if in a market that looks just a red color that continues to dominate, would continue to see the market will only make you panic, I personally deal with it with more patient, patiently you will be more calm and not too often see market..
florinda0602

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

Yes doing crypto can be addictive. I also feel the same when I do my bounty campaign, everyday I am feeling that I need to use my computer for my daily tasks and this feel addictive to me..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
yes indeed. checking for the price of the market too often is not good, because you can only see the fall of every crypto that you are holding. its better to forget for it as of now, and do some other things instead.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

On my mind activity in cryptocurrencies area is not like a gambling with its feature – addictions without stopping. Crypto industry is more rational. It can be reviewed and it can be analyzed so it is possible to make wise decisions without emotions.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

That's true of course, if you spend too much time in cryptocurrency, it's not very good, but it can be style to earn  some money.
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

Just relax and enjoy yourself in researching bitcoin, don't be too much stressed, you'll be having your earnings  but be sure that you choose the right project and coins for your investment.
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

My life is not balanced and I’m happy for it. If you really want to be happy as a human so crypto is not yours. Get a work in the other sphere and be calm about your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: