Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3743 times)
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

You need to have proper coins though,  if you will have the perspective and promising coins you will experience this green days anyway.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

That's right, you are right. Everything can be addictive, and when money is included, that feeling is getting bigger. I personally also try not to look at the market situation so often. Or when I do it, I try not to think of him afterwards.  Smiley Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

it's hard for people who are new to the crypto industry, especially as you tell us. everyone has experienced it
so, I think that experience and knowledge will lead you more wisely in every investment unlike addicted addicts
alaska2930

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Yes it could be very addictive especially if you don't have anything much else to do other than staring at your computer or laptop and waiting for your sell order to be eaten. Yes, I have been in that kind of situation before and I barely sleep waiting for the increase of that certain coin. Made me feel like I was crazy and got hooked up with trading.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

Here are some ways to prevent the addiction from crypto:
1) You should remain busy with regular job or business. Do crypto only in your free time. Otherwise, you will get occupied only with crypto thoughts and this will affect your life.
2) Another thing you can do is to make limits on how much you are going to spend on crypto per month. For instance, if you make the limit of $200 per month based on your salary and other expenses, stick to it without any fail.

Bro, even those guys that are very busy and have the job that gives them a stable income can become very addictive. When they return home, they rush to the computer to check the charts and to see if they can start trading now.
lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

Some people buy some coins and really forget about it until the next year or two. Others check every day because they like it, or their work. I think it's just a matter of habit. But for long-term investment I think there is a point, to not too often open the chart.
kimhong1131997

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:14:11 AM

I think that in order to move forward in understanding crypts one needs to spend a lot of time on the forum, but the crypt is almost like a gamble because there is a risk and an opportunity to win easy money.
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

Yes, frequent day trading, if you make a profit, may give you a sense of triumph.
When you suffer losses, however, the whole person becomes anxious.

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:23:19 AM

Perhaps for the first time comes to the crypto will feel lost because they come and make investments without consideration and had a number of disadvantages. You need the ability to get the victory by continuing to learn and find the right information for learning to invest in crypto.

aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

If we pay attention more than required in a work then it is equal to an addiction. As we feel hungry on time. Work is also like this. It should be done timely like we go on duty work, do our job and come back home.
Actually, it is not an addiction, they only find life completion in crypto. Mostly people that are in full time crypto are having a better future, as it considered a high gaining investment as of today. They might sacrifice their stable job just for these cause it could give them more that of what they've got day jobs, and we can't deny that.
The inner workings of an addiction and a dedicated person to their craft is the same, the difference is that one behaviors is self destructive while the other improves yourself, but both are based on the same chemicals running in your brain so take advantage of it and try to become dedicated to something that improves your life like cryptocurrencies.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

Yes, i remember when i first jump into cryptocurrency. Every minute and almost everyday i use to hold my phone to see the market trend. Every morning i hold no other than is my phone... I was really addicted to that day and until today.
phutgiaydinhmenh143

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

When I first started I was able to earn$ 300 a month I was very inspired by this and thought that I can do everything, and lost everything very quickly.. All you need is common sense
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

Don't look only at prices and graphs, try to learn something more about the blockchain technology. Everything is not about the price but about the technology which can change the world.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

It is necessary to devote a lot of time to the study of this technology and trade skills.Do not look at the exchange rates every day.Invest for a long time.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

It seems to me that we should get used to the low prices in the market of loans. I think that Bitcoin's price will be for a long time in the region of 6000-8000 dollars
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

I am also of the opinion that constant market scrutiny leads to nothing good unless you traiding on the market, but that's another thing. If you've invested, I think it's best to review the market only a few times a year. The results will come at the end.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

"Finding opportunities in a bear market" I often tell myself this way.Bear market opportunities are the most common, because when the bull market comes, if you can enter early, you are likely to profit. But in a bear market, different opportunities occur in different places every day. It takes courage and discipline to profit in a bear market. I think this is a technology

Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

It seems to me necessary to relax and study the very cryptography and trade on the exchange, while earning my profit.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
hameshsmith

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

I think that in order to move forward in understanding crypts one needs to spend a lot of time on the forum, but the crypt is almost like a gamble because there is a risk and an opportunity to win easy money.
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

I think that for us to move forward in understanding crypto, because one needs to spend a lot of time in the forum to seek knowledge in order to understand more deeply, but all the basements are almost like bets because there are risks and opportunities to win easy money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: