Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3746 times)
MoneyBetterLife

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:28:58 PM

I'm glad I found my gold mine in crypto-conversion. I can not now tell you what it is. Also I try to have all the days finding more ways to get money. Crypto really fascinates me, it brings me profit and most importantly I treat crypto currency with great interest
mattroibecon24

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Getting money and especially a lot better money on a faster rate is yes very addicting. You will get high if you earn faster and bigger. But that is not the reality in cryptocurrency, many people as well lose money, and it's addictive that people quit faster as well.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

There is nothing to worry about. Life is too short to put many things on your mind. Checking trades every day might gives you heart attack sometimes but you don't need to panic sell. Enjoy the little moments you have and only sell when market is bullish.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

Checking trades too often, is not an addiction but combination of fear and greediness. I may say some crypto people have no life, all of his/her time only intended or dedicated to monitor crypto price movement and they forget outside world. And i am one of them..

MoneyBetterLife

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

I agree with this opinion, when you often check and see a reduction in the price, you start to panic. I check my wallet once a day, I look at the cost. If the coins have fallen heavily - I decide what to do with them. You must be calm.
nashmia13

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
yeah right you need to enjoy you life sometimes,  its way to addictive checking the price of the coin you are currently holding and wait to gain some profit, what i did is to hold all those coin and when i need some cash that was the time i need to check the price and sell it,
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

People are so glad to meet this kind of currency that can really give them a big chance of earning extra income even without investments to offer and I think even me is waiting also to change anything after the comeback increase coming months, of this currency that I have in my wallet. Many people getting interested in this type of online currency that will surely they will gonna enjoy they're life with this thing.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

I`m also a newbie and you are diffinitely right, sometimes the coins have taken over my life, even in my sleep i dream bout them. And when i wake up, guess what the first thing is what i gonna do? Wink
I can relate to you mate. This whole is very exciting for me here. It had taken a lot of time in my everyday life.
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

Lol. Everyone likes to put their head where their money is, so I wouldn't be surprised if anyone says this becomes addictive for them. It's absolutely normal for you to want to see how your coin is doing and know the trends in the market, most especially if you just joined in, but as time goes on, you begin to realize you have to give your self some break.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Well when I first started trading I am almost addicted to checking binance every hour and I discover that I end up doing nothing else than to open and stream the binance mobile app to see how far my investment is doing. later i decided to subscribe to newsletters and update concerning the exchange I am using and also to the altcoin I am monitoring I joined their social media and on notification when new post all update is available. that is how I use to monitor investment. one a new coin is being listed i recieve update immediately and quickly check maybe I may be red. market turning red has become so common that I do not even worry alot about it again. in order to be successful trader you must learn how to manage risk.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

I think crypto can bring some obsessions to traders. My recommend is that, do not forget that crypto shouldn't be at the center of life. And you should never invest in cryptocurrencies with big amounts which you should care about every second.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

Lol. Everyone likes to put their head where their money is, so I wouldn't be surprised if anyone says this becomes addictive for them. It's absolutely normal for you to want to see how your coin is doing and know the trends in the market, most especially if you just joined in, but as time goes on, you begin to realize you have to give your self some break.
It is normal in this kind of technology because we put our coin in risky So we must able to keep monitoring daily or from time to time ,for me that's not an addiction to monitor but to securing the funds.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

Checking trades too often, is not an addiction but combination of fear and greediness. I may say some crypto people have no life, all of his/her time only intended or dedicated to monitor crypto price movement and they forget outside world. And i am one of them..
Your greedines will generate your addiction. The only person that will be succeed in the trading are those people that know about when to jump in and to go out as fast as possible when they are getting a decent profit from their daily trade. You need an interation with everyone in your life.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
thuthi7

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

Always remember that you can not earn all the money of the world. Therefore, relax, go out into the street, do not get frustrated with missed opportunities and invest in new interesting projects.
vietanh991004

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

I agree that crypto can be addictive. I used to spend a lot of my time in crypto every day. Until my family and friends advise me not to be so obsessed. I still check prices a few times everyday but I am having a better balance between life and crypto now.
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

For me it make all traders addicted in crypto because some of projects here is making out time wholeday and make our time focus in here.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

This is most effective during the very trying bear run period. In bull run, no one is concerned with their portfolio but in bear runs like we have experienced so far, the temptation is always very high. The only way out is to minimize the portfolio check habit and focus on other life moments.
dinhanh069

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

Some people buy some coins and really forget about it until the next year or two. Others check every day because they like it, or their work. I think it's just a matter of habit. But for long-term investment I think there is a point, to not too often open the chart.
123uxcz888

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

if you intend to hold it for a long time then there is nothing you need to worry about because you have set a target when to sell it, whereas if you are a daily trader of course you have to pay the price every day because from there you get a profit, either the market is down or up
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

I am also of the opinion that constant market scrutiny leads to nothing good unless you traiding on the market, but that's another thing. If you've invested, I think it's best to review the market only a few times a year. The results will come at the end.
I think that checking the market in a deep way at the end of each quarter is a necessity to see if your investments are going the way you want them but you cannot afford to not watch the market superficially at least once a week, you must remember that this market moves really fast and if you are not aware of the fast changes that happens in the market you will be unable to make the needed adjustments to your position, like buying more coins or sell some of them and buy other coins if necessary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: