Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3739 times)
bajindul88

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
Not really, because by looking at market developments every time we can learn movement of the coin and it certainly gives us valuable experience. because to analyze crypto is very difficult. especially for beginners like me need time to get used to profit and loss at any time. but it will certainly be replaced with our experience that we have ever felt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GolruShu

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

Crypto is extremely irresistible, particularly before all else. After that you figure out how to manage the swings and how the business sectors function yet beginning off it is extremely hard to put down that telephone. That is the reason I generally push having an appropriate routine outside of cryptographic money. Regardless of whether that implies getting in great exercises, hanging out with loved ones, or some alone time to do your side interest, you ought to do it. Whatever it intends to you get a routine outside of cryptographic money since that will go far in keeping your mind normal.
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

Truly crypto can make individuals addictive, I myself consider one of it who are addictive on the grounds that out of the blue that I was earned or get pay here I think constantly how to investigate it more to earned considerably higher than I got. When I returned home from work no other thing I do however my PC and review advertise on the off chance that it is in great or not and obviously doing obligations for it and perusing discussion to find out about it.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

I understand you well since I did the same thing.
If you don't wanna make frequent trade, you should avoid checking market every day.
Just put your orders and bids there, and check them every week or month.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

I understand you well since I did the same thing.
If you don't wanna make frequent trade, you should avoid checking market every day.
Just put your orders and bids there, and check them every week or month.

That's accurate because if we keep on checking we might get panic and tend to sell at the wrong time. But this kind of situation is just applicable for me when the market gets dump but if the market is good I keep on checking if my orders are filled or if it's time to sell. Likewise, it's more than a habit to me and not an addiction.
Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

I imagine that for us to advance in understanding crypto, on the grounds that one needs to invest a great deal of energy in the discussion to look for information with a specific end goal to see all the more profoundly, however every one of the cellars are relatively similar to wagers in light of the fact that there are dangers and chances to win pain free income.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Yeah I used to be like you dude. And I relate how tense when everytime it dumps until all my funds fully perished on the exchanges. Lmao, at my first trade almost all of my money goes into transfering funds into exchanger because of the little amount I have now that I have enough funds I buy again on the dips then trade again. I always reach out on my phone to check my blockfolio to see the current price of my shitcoins LOL.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

Encrypted transactions can also be addictive, especially when the market is green, crazy buying coins is a very dangerous thing. Because of the rapid fluctuations of the market, a few seconds can cause a big drop. So be vigilant.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:54:05 AM

Yes cryptocurrency can be indeed addictive. At first before I started buying cryptocurrency all I did was check on it every minute. Every price fall I would panic and be scared and everytime the price goes up I would be excited. All I think about is my cryptocurrency holdings and I try to learn more about it.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:58:23 AM

I have exactly the same situation , I too often check the prices on the exchanges , I can not sleep calm ... I'm depressed.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:59:11 AM

well i do got addicted to check but nothing wrong from it. As log as you knew when you shouldnt check it and you knew how to hold. But i agree we should keep the balance.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

Dont get attach to much with it, just place sell order and leave it like that. If the price hit your coin automatically sell.

Their is no sense at all if that will happen you need hit the advancekent of technology. Well all coins are very useful because it has a its own value that can possess the needs of everyone. Just wait for the right time to sell because their will be a chance to boom.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:09:48 AM

Truly digital currency can be to be sure addictive. At first before I began purchasing cryptographic money whatever I did was beware of it consistently. Each value fall I would freeze and be terrified and everytime the cost goes up I would be energized. All I consider is my digital money property and I endeavor to take in more about it.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

Trade brings feelings to each person. Feelings can be reversed at any time. In my opinion, it creates excitement and appeal. It has become a part of life and has created a habit for me. Be sure to balance the balance between your funds. Wink

diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:14:09 AM

haha can certainly become dangerously addictive, seeing your money grow so quickly in such a short time is addictive but it can also bring you a lot of worries and pressure seeing the red market and your whole portfolio fall apart, so they always recommend moving away from the trade emotionally because it can be very exhausting.
Raketa7

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:25:05 AM

in fact, you are right , crypto can tighten as well as online games . you need to remember that everything is good in moderation
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

Monitoring the price of the coins every time is not called addiction. You are just taking advantage on how the market works. Most of the people here just want an easy money because cryptocurrency is volatile and wants to sell when the price rise or dip tremendously. But if you are really a daily trader, you should monitor it carefully. Because in any moment you can earn by a slight dip or slight rise in value. You can buy cheap coins and sell it in a good price. If you are just a holder then I think checking it seldom will work but not as a daily trader.
People can become addicted to anything, in fact I will not be surprised if people became addicted to trading in a similar way people get addicted to do dangerous stuff, it is the same principle many people risk their lives to get a rush and people could risk their money to get the same kind of rush similar to what happens when people gamble a huge amount of money.
benbars

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

Yes, it's really addictive and depressing at the same time because if you're at loss you don't know what to do it's either you'll panic or be more patient and HODL your coins for long term. Control your emotions and have a good decision making.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:17:38 PM

Of a truth It can be very addictive because that is where your money is so your mind is naturally suppose to go to that direction always but you should try your possible best to avoid checking the market tread unless you want to do transactions
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

Throw out emotions and start analysis with cold mind. Emotions just hurt you! I also understand these feelings, but believe me guy, this addiction will reflect negatively on your portfolio and your relations with other people and your mood.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: