Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3750 times)
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

This is my current challenge, have usually had this mood swings that come as a result of these trades, the moment you see the reds the bad feelings resume except you are in fiat and the minute there the green appears and you are happy but the bad feeling again appears when you had not bought and the market has moved up much and you want for a retracement to catch it but it refuses to come

blockfame

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

The best way to approach things:

1. Don't put in more than you're willing to lose
2. Be patient
3. Research the team
4. Understand the project
5. Have fun
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

I think she used to be strong, now it's a different time and everything changes. With each time, everything happens, only somewhere sad, but somewhere positive. Smiley Wink Grin
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

When the market is red, it makes no sense to constantly go and check the prices of their altcoins. You will only upset yourself. It is necessary to have patience not to break and to spend time for other useful things.

Yes I know this is good advice but many people become addicted checking prices constantly. They mostly know it's not good for their spirit and also does not change anything...but I guess if you have a lot of skin in the game it is much harder to shut down.

Situaciy

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

Heard somewhere that you can't make all the money in the world. But money is needed in life. So relax, go outside, do not worry about missed opportunities and invest in new interesting projects.
Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

I remember that once I managed to earn $ 1000 per day. It was a good ICO.  I was just really happy. Here for the sake of such emotions we are engaged in crypto.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

That is true only if you are an ordinary hodler. But if you are a trader you don't worry if whether the market is going up or down, you are making money on every and each move of the crypto. That's the beauty of trading. But on the other side there are not so many successful traders who can accurately predict the moves of the market. Personally I try to diversify between trading and hodling))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
caiyilan3b

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

Don't rely too much on cryptocurrencies if you believe that encryption technology will grow better and better. I suggest that you always hold cryptocurrency.
twkasun7

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

yep,this is really addictive.I am bounty hunter & i used to check my MEW at least every 30 minutes.i am doing it for 7 months now still couldn't get away with it. Grin Grin

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
ZumbiLe

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

In the event that you are wanting to contribute with any coins, put just the cash you will lose in the market to keep away from misery when the market is red. The reality of the matter is that the sentiment of having achievement is very addictive however more noteworthy is the torment when things dont function admirably. However, certainly, simply carry on with the life as it should be on the grounds that that is what is more imperative than committing all your chance here.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Yes, very correct. Encrypted currency investments can be addictive because they make a lot of money. But I see your time, you should lose a lot now. Because this year the market has always been red.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

Yeah, there's no point in checking your altcoins all the time. You can make a rule. Check once or several times a day. And try to keep it.

sentbit

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

reading a lot on this forum there is everything you are looking for about crypto, joining the community around you is also good do what you can do it.
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

please do your research before investing or you will get burned
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

It seems that you are not investing, but more like gambling. When you invest more than you can afford, any investment will become a gamble, and you will eventually become a loser.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

Yes, very correct. Encrypted currency investments can be addictive because they make a lot of money. But I see your time, you should lose a lot now. Because this year the market has always been red.
Corrections happen, being addicted to something that brings profits is really entertaining, if you can find good ways to make more earnings out
of this market then you will continue searching for more, crypto currency might be bleeding for some time but if you are keen and you always
looking for some edge then taking some risk in the red market still bring opportunities.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

That is true only if you are an ordinary hodler. But if you are a trader you don't worry if whether the market is going up or down, you are making money on every and each move of the crypto. That's the beauty of trading. But on the other side there are not so many successful traders who can accurately predict the moves of the market. Personally I try to diversify between trading and hodling))

Most people can't successfully day trade, its basically gambling and should be treated as such.  I know some people can do it but they have large funds and usually have insider information.

Crypto and technology in general can be very addicting.  I always make sure to set 1-2 days out from my week to go outside and enjoy nature.  On those off days I try to limit my computer usage and give my mind a break.  Crypto world can be both depressing and exciting at the same time.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

if you are a beginner not ready to enter crypto and cannot accept all the risks from crypto you better get out of here and look for another job in the real world.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Joining in crypto may be addictive, whatever your participation. For example, first I joined the bounty program after Junior Member my rank, and after getting the rewards, it makes me always involved in bounty. Additionally, buying some potential coins and then selling it when higher also make me love this situation and activities. So, I see that it can be addictive. however, never trapped with this situation. Just stay careful and wise in deciding to buy the coins, hold, or sell.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
buwad suka sili

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

Other people are seems addicted in doing trading , that's why they are extending their time in working with cryptocurrencies .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: