Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3746 times)
REYVAN

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Other people are seems addicted in doing trading , that's why they are extending their time in working with cryptocurrencies .
you right, same as crypto market can be addicted but many positive things here mindset breaks the boundary willingness to open up insight and also enthusiasm for hard work because that is interesting so add to each action.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
Actually it all depends on ourselves. When we think that we continue to monitor the coins we have.
Things like this can indeed be addictive, but if used properly then things like this will really help us in developing the potential we have in trading.
coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

People get attached too much of these things. I know this can be addictive. I try not to lose control most of time, lol. It’s very hard to stay away once you involved in crypto.
nicedreams

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

A good way to make a right choice in the crypto market is reducing your emotion as much as possible. From what I see, your way is more like gamble with the thrill of winning or losing. This is not good, man.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Yes, that all implies. Especially the addictive part, indeed happened usually here in forum. I may say all people passed by with such feeling, and then came back to normal when everything seems too much for them. Well, usually that happened if you are in a winning stage most of the time being. That would be voided when some other thing blocked you on your way such as loss, red zone or other things that would came up just to stop you around.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

Actually it all depends on ourselves. When we think that we continue to monitor the coins we have.
Things like this can indeed be addictive, but if used properly then things like this will really help us in developing the potential we have in trading.
Each and every cryptocurrency user will be addictive to this, checking the market periodically at times make the user go out of control. There were users who has sold all their digital holdings in no time when the market fell low in a way opposite to his predictions. This is a cause of addiction.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

yes you are definitely right this is very addictive especially when you are learning something new and also earning something it is truly addictive when it comes to cryptocurrency and trading but it is also comes with negative effects like if you are trading and the market is red or you have a great loss on it can affect you mentally or psychologically and also someone will leave their own job to cryptocurrency because they earn great in this platform.
Ivy41

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

This is why it's best to take things easy;not trying to rush things too much. This world is such volatile not one must be careful in staking all on it. Hence, it's wise to always be calm with every involvement in any of this world's phase
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

If you're just starting out with coding money, it's going to be addictive, so you should not be too dependent on it. Time should be divided to monitor and observe the market.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

Yes, you are right, this can deffinitely be addictive! Since i started with Cryptocurrency, it`s become a big part of my life. In my sleep i dream about it, when i wake up, it`s the first thing i think about. And it`s also the last thing i watch before i go to sleep.....
Tayata2005

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

You have said it all, there is always a saying your heart is where your treasure is . its always a difficult thing not to be peep once in a while to know how you investment is faring
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

Daily Traders have no choice other than checking the Market prices regularly in other to know how and when to buy or sell any coins. But if you are an investor either on short term basis or Long term basis, you need not be addictive to this at all in other to have stabled mind, unless occasionally.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

If you are not a daily trader you do not need to check the prices all the time. Rather select coins for long term holding and do not care for daily fluctuations.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

I think that some people have a kind of dependence on crypts because they invest a lot and constantly think only about it.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

yes you are definitely right this is very addictive especially when you are learning something new and also earning something it is truly addictive when it comes to cryptocurrency and trading but it is also comes with negative effects like if you are trading and the market is red or you have a great loss on it can affect you mentally or psychologically and also someone will leave their own job to cryptocurrency because they earn great in this platform.
but for lately crypto has been very unenthusiastic, just look at markets that have not yet improved and many projects are not clear with the price of their tokens, which are on average very far from the price of the ICO

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:33:32 AM

Joining in crypto may be addictive, whatever your participation. For example, first I joined the bounty program after Junior Member my rank, and after getting the rewards, it makes me always involved in bounty. Additionally, buying some potential coins and then selling it when higher also make me love this situation and activities. So, I see that it can be addictive. however, never trapped with this situation. Just stay careful and wise in deciding to buy the coins, hold, or sell.

Crypto can be addictive in terms of earning huge amount of money,when you are already experience getting income here, you will really get addictive because you will always feel the excitement of earnings while doing crypto.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:37:08 AM

addiction is true bro. for people who have experience and have knowledge capital in the world of cryiptocurrency. but if for beginners they will definitely stop because they see the market situation that always falls
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:41:49 AM

At the beginning, I was also inspired by the game in this forum, it happened that this forum could also produce a lot of what we got in the future, and one of the ways that I was obsessed with winning in this

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

Don't invest or trade with your emotions else you can always have an imbalanced life where the paradigm will be shifted to a more troubling one. Invest and never be too greedy. Exercise patience and give some coins long term goal, go out, have some fun and come back to check in about a year's time.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:17:40 AM

I admit it is reasonable. What else was new of course might still be curious to follow every movement of the crypto. certainly aims to not lagging the increase will happen or in anticipation of a downturn. but the longer the acclimated and perhaps it will not be too often. just set the target might be enough for sale and not too panicked to the circumstances that exist.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: