Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2331 times)
RepublicSpace

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Whats your favourite theory?

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Please provide some proof for your theories. Would love to look into them!

Actually I don't think that it is really necessary to know. It's interesting of course but this uncertainty and mysticism give something special to crypto
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

Why there is always a kind of topic like this in this board? Who agrees to pin this kind of topic in bitcoin discussion to prevent spamming questions like this every day, week, or month?. This is already too much for this kind of question. Just promotes spam and non relevant posts. Satoshi Nakamoto is an anoymous guy that is rumored that created the bitcoin. period. Can't you just use google to ask this kind of simple question. Can you?
CryptoC7

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

The character of Satoshi Nakamoto has always been very fishy to me. How is this even possible in the world of today to not know someone who's opened the doors of crypto/ blockchain to the world. Maybe he is a made-up figure, there are some other powers behind who want to remain anonymous.
poshat

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

Black women from Mars  Cheesy
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Satoshi nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin and he created the first cryptocurrency, he is the one who write the algorithm of block chain that others just replicate and created their own coin. Now cryptocurrency is a business with every ico looking for different investors.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:15:12 PM

Its me and i wont reveal my identity till eternity.....

Copied from Satoshi Nakamoto..... Lol
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

Actually I don't think that it is really necessary to know. It's interesting of course but this uncertainty and mysticism give something special to crypto
It is enough that the creator of bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto. Even if we had him around, I don’t think we would have rewarded him with Nobel Prize.  However, the fact that is most interesting about the creator is that he holds one million bitcoin or at least this is what rumors says.

He must be a very rich person. But the guy deserves a big round of applause from the whole community of crypto coins. He has open the door to making money without going through ridiculous procedures.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who was created bitcoin currency. No one proves if he is the one person only or a group of people. But the important is that even if we don't know or any ideas if who is really Satoshi, we believe in bitcoin and its a good thing that it gives us a chance to earn and improves our skills in investing.
pletnevihor

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

Many curious users and annoying journalists try to find these Nakamoto wallets to get on the trail of their creator. However, the mysterious Satoshi is silent and remains calm.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

Many curious users and annoying journalists try to find these Nakamoto wallets to get on the trail of their creator. However, the mysterious Satoshi is silent and remains calm.
Satoshi Nakamoto is unknown user,who build this bitcoi,to help other person.He is the creator of this bitcoin.Nobody knows who really he is.But important of this he really help those people who are needed,he has a kind heart.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:07:42 AM

Nobody knows personally and no one can identify Satoshi Nakamoto, this name still anonymous in this world but only the things we understand that Satoshi Nakamoto is a founder, inventor, creator, or developer of the first blockchain technology called bitcoin and he is also created bitcoin talk forum. Names like a Japanese person but even the Japanese people can't identify the reality of this person or may be he was hiding or he was dead and he is still mysterious in this crypto world. No matter where he is now the only thing that I could say thank you for this Great technology and Great invention.

nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a term used by an unknown person and is a bitcoin designer and the result of its original application refers to Bitcoin Core. [1] Through its application in Bitcoin Core, the blockchain database has also been planned with careful thought for the first time. In a series of actions, the issue of double-spending in digital currency can be found by Satoshi Nakamoto for the first time. Satoshi Nakamoto is an enterprising follower in connection with bitcoin development until 2010.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

Nakamoto rarely discloses his true information. In his profile on the P2P foundation's website, he describes himself as a 37-year-old man who lives in Japan. This, however, is widely suspected. His English is as good as his mother tongue, but he never used Japanese. He searched online with his name and couldn't find any information about the person. There are signs that satoshi nakamoto (" nakamoto ") may be a fictional identity. This switch used in speech and programs in British English and American English, and randomly at different times throughout the day online, it shows he is intentionally or conceal their nationality and time zones, or account behind many manipulation. However, according to his analysis of his language habits and time statistics, some people think he may be an Englishman or an Irishman living in the middle or west of the United States.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:25:50 AM

Actually no one in this forum  know who is Satoshi Nakamoto.Only we know he is the founder of money making machine bitcoin.
We are very thankful to the Satoshi for the invention of bitcoin. Without his invention ,we can't getting this much profit by just holding.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

Many people said that satoshi nakamoto is the owner of bitcoin but no one proves it that he/she was the owner.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:55:52 AM

No one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is. That is the point of using an alias I believe. They do not want their identity known or released which is why they made it so.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

People are always curious about the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. I believe his being anonymous is the best thing. I  am a newbie blogger and write when I have the time. I have written a blog post on it.

https://cryptolead.blogspot.com.ng/2018/02/identity-of-satoshi-nakamoto.html
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

I doubt, this bitcoin can be duplicate or the amount can be manipulated. I still thinking, how if there are people who hidden the creator btc intentionally?
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

Actually no one in this forum  know who is Satoshi Nakamoto.Only we know he is the founder of money making machine bitcoin.
We are very thankful to the Satoshi for the invention of bitcoin. Without his invention ,we can't getting this much profit by just holding.
I agree! Satoshi is the founder of bitcoin, and even up to this very day nobody knows who is this person is. This sounds kinda mysterious. Anyway, despite its hidden identity, we should still be very grateful that he designed Bitcoin for everyone, and everybody with different personal and professional backgrounds can be part of it. It's really life-changing and hopefully in more years to come many people's lives will be changed and enjoy its essence.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

Actually no one in this forum  know who is Satoshi Nakamoto.Only we know he is the founder of money making machine bitcoin.
I agree! Satoshi is the founder of bitcoin, and even up to this very day nobody knows who is this person is. This sounds kinda mysterious. Anyway, despite its hidden identity, we should still be very grateful that he designed Bitcoin for everyone, and everybody with different personal and professional backgrounds can be part of it. It's really life-changing and hopefully in more years to come many people's lives will be changed and enjoy its essence.
He is the genius and the best man that ever lived in earth because he created bitcoin and i don't care if his identity is hidden and if he will stay anonymous for the rest of his life because that is an understandable thing for me since he is a very rich person and he is trying to protect himself and his family to the possible problems that he might encountered if he will reveal himself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: