Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2331 times)
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Whats your favourite theory?

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Please provide some proof for your theories. Would love to look into them!

I think this guy is not real or not exist at all because his identity and where about is still uncertain that even the Japanese did not see this guy so i believed that this is just a name in order to create a history of Bitcoin in which the real creator of Bitcoin and the block chain will not be known by everyone. If Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are known billionaires by everyone in this world then there is no reason that security is the reason on why this Satoshi guy is not revealing himself.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto the brilliant person behind this cryptocurrency, honestly I still think that they are only very few people who knew who is satoshi nakamoto really is because if there are a lot of people who know him then this person will not stay unknown up until now.

My theory is that Satoshi Nakamoto is dead, A theory of Hal Finney the first person who receive a bitcoin transaction but Finney passed way in 2014 from ALS.
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

This thread happens so frequently I'm starting to think Satoshi is the one who wants to know if anyone knows who he is.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is the founder and creator of bitcoin that was relaeased in the year 2008. Here are the only information that People know about Satoshi. Even though, we didn't know about Satoshi lets give Satoshi a round of applause for sharing the  good system and great invention for ua thet brings alot of benefits and advantages. Without satosgi we cannot exprience this life right know.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
hanapertiwi

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by an unknown person and a bitcoin designer.
His name vanished in a short time also from the development of bitcoin.
Philcris

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is the man who developed bitcoin. authored bitcoin whitepaper,created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also advised the first blockchain database.
ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

according to the information I heard satoshi nakamoto is the inventor or founder of the first bitcoin which until now has not been known for its certainty
muravevat

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

He can be anyone and is not going to disclose his identity. You should focus on his product instead of his identity.
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

Maybe, "he" is a group of billionaires with crazy brains, they put their money into it and create Bitcoin to dominate this new market. This can be 1 person, it has to be a group of people.
AnatoleWright354

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

I may not be interested in knowing the personality of Satoshi Nakamoto since the major issue here is that i am benefiting from his decentralized concept on digital money through blockchain technology. he is very meritorious to all people because many people who have changed his life because of him ..
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

Well, I am not sure if anyone on in this forum knows Nakamoto. But just as you rightfully said, there could be some members here who know who he is. I really think staying anonymous has been one of the reasons why bitcoin is facing so much criticisms from the government and other great persons.
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the first developer and founder of Bitcoin, nobody knows him exactly . He has remain anonymous since developing Bitcoin in 2009, he has not disclosed any of his personal information. He is also believed to be the creator of bitcointalk  forum and the first person who  posted in the forum.
mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

I don't know who exactly he is, but I always respect him with creating Bitcoin which partly change means of payment in business. I'm really interested in Bitcoin and hope it to become an international currency.
rezciva

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

One of the greatest mysteries in the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has been resolved, it seems that Satoshi Nakamoto is none other than Dr. Craig Wright. Everyone wants us to believe, though most of the information is based only on a rumor and not a verifiable proof.
Although not the first time Dr. Craig Steven Wright appeared in search of Satoshi Nakamoto, various media outlets around the world claiming to have substantial evidence to support the statement. Or rather, they declare this announcement to be completely based on information verified by others, even if it leaves no evidence.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the alleged name of the founder of bitcoin , this is just a pseudonym to save his true identity which till date is a secret, the other thing is that this man or woman has also founded this bitcoin talks forum which is open to all discussion forum from topics related to politics to cryptocurrency, including everything affecting bitcoin.
smithryan

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:32:54 AM

after reading some articles about satoshi nakamoto no one knows for sure, some say satoshi nakamoto is a person's pseudonym, there is also a saying satoshi nakamoto is the group name. And I think the real Satoshi will not ever reveal himself of course for security purposes as well. But one thing's for sure, he's one of the most powerful and wealthy men in the world today. 
anithanarayanan

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

well everyone knows,.Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation.[1] As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a developer or developers of the bitcoin system. it is still unknown who this is; Many attempts were made to find out this fact, but so far nothing has been clarified.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
danyakotletkin2018

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:00:37 AM

I know that Satoshi created bitcoin and is the largest investor in bitcoin.  And he is the first-largest bitcoin holder.
Marketting324

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

Today, when looking for the keyword Satoshi Nakamoto on Google, people immediately see an Asian man with silver hair. This is Dorian S. Nakamoto, whose family calls "Satoshi Nakamoton" as we know him to be among the founders of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: