Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2331 times)
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a person known as the founder of Bitcoin and the creator of the original Bitcoin-client. He was born in Japan. He was included in the top 50 richest people in the world in December 2017. Шn his honor was called the smallest part bitcoin. 1satoshi=0.00000001 BTC.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

it's me  Wink
farvinews.ir

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:09:02 PM

Nobody knows who satoshi nakamoto is and no one as no one not even Hal Finney or not even the CIA knows who is satoshi. The only thing we know is satoshi is he creator of bitcoin. The greatest invention of the century

please visit my site thats about work in home and digital business.
address is http://farvinews.ir
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

The name Nakamoto Satoshii has long been associated with the bitcoin evolution. However, what cannot be said for sure is the certainty of the person of the founder of the bitcoin, where lives or came from and more importantly how he may be identified. Nakomoto Satoshi is the name or Pseudonym associated with the crypto revolution. what may however be gleaned about him from the whitepaper - the presentation and introduction to his approach about the revolution he was introducing, showed that he had a clear understanding of what he was saying and the new ledger he was introducing. Nakomoto Satoshi certainly lives with us but his true identity will continue to be a mystery.

Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Whats your favourite theory?

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Please provide some proof for your theories. Would love to look into them!
Satoshi Nokamoto is undefined person who startly cares about crypto currency.And he is the most billionaire person that spread his wings to know that crypto is the way that we come rich.
Khupeha

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

my opinion behind this is the secret government represented by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, because now, amidst the whole boom, they are actively buying up whole exchanges
Al Malik

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

as I read, that the original bitcon founder was Satoshi Nakamoto, but I have never heard anyone say that they personally know about Satoshi Nakamoto's real profile. Until now Satoshi Nakamoto is still unknown to people without showing a public identity. I hope that even one person can immediately find Satoshi Nakamoto and according to rumors he is a bitcoin maker
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

He is the inventor of the bitcoin who first published the btc protocol in 2008. No one has ever known whether it is a person or a group of people acting in an occult form and whether or not that is his real name.
Education Advisor

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency using a peer-to-peer network. They were active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010.

When I read this article about Santoshi nakamodo, I knew a lot about it.

https://www.technologhindi.com/free-bitcoins-earn-online/

Bitcoin is invented by the software developer known as Satoshi Nakamoto and with the help of Bitcoin, you can immediately transfer money with the world as soon as possible and with Less Transaction Fees.

On a P2P Foundation profile, Nakamoto claimed to be a man living in Japan, born on 5 April 1975. Speculation about the true identity of Nakamoto has mostly focused on a number of cryptography and computer science experts of non-Japanese descent, living in the United States and various European countries. Satoshi Nakamoto also created the bitcointalk forum, posted the first message in 2009 under the pseudonym satoshi.

C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

Bitcoin was released on 2009 and it was founded by the mystery name Satoshi Nakamoto. Until now it's still a puzzle to everyone what kind of a person and  who are the real brain behind this great invention. I think it is not important who really is in fact the most important is the invention that Satoshi gave to us that brings a lot of benefits and advantages we should thank Satoshi.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the most known name in bitcoin because he or they are the one who created bitcoin and we must be thankful to him or them. He has the greatest currency that might be use forever or maybe a long time. A lot of us have given a chance by him to earn and live our dreams. In fact cents in bitcoin is named after him, a Satoshi. Many wish including me to know him personally. Satoshi Nakamoto one of the brilliant minds in the universe.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Jacata98

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

Based on my research Satoshi Nakamoto is just only an alias name and maybe also it is an organization name that founded the bitcoin. Satoshi nakamoto is from Japan. But no one knows who Satoshi nakamoto is. Still Nakamoto is a mysterious man or organization.
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Many people know that Satoshi is a founder of Bitcoin, but no one knows exactly who he is. Satoshi is probably a virtual currency investor, and he uses his intelligence to create Bitcoins. Developed as it is today. Maybe Satoshi will not appear anymore.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

the origin of bitcoin and the origin of this investment that creates a place to make money by way of stock investment is from the first person from Japan that is Satoshi Nakamoto was the first person.
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

the origin of bitcoin and the origin of this investment that creates a place to make money by way of stock investment is from the first person from Japan that is Satoshi Nakamoto was the first person.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

I may not be interested in knowing the personality of Satoshi Nakamoto since the major issue here is that i am benefiting from his decentralized concept on digital money through blockchain technology.  He is being shaded for reasons which may include security. I am satisfied by what he has invented which is of immense benefit to me.
davidallen

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

The whole world is looking...
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Me too and I think it was the strongest one compared to other theory.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

To me santoshi Nakamoto is the name behind the invention of bitcoin and the first holder of bitcoin in the world since bitcoin originated from him santoshi, and again Nakamoto hold the highest number of bitcoin presently and at the same time santoshi is faceless and identity unknown.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is the first person to make bitcoin or that establish bitcoin .. but many people consider the name satoshi nakamoto is an organization or there is other news about that name .. but after i try to find information satoshi nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin .. he is very meritorious to all people because many people who have changed his life because of him ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: