Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2335 times)
gayan84

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency. these information get from Wikipedia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sat888com

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

Nick Szabo & Hal Finney
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

I think that a group of coders is behind creating it
Agree about it that they must work in group because it is still growing means people are working. Well whatever I don’t have too much info about satoshi but I have heard about him, that he was an Engineer who invented bitcoin in 2019, he introduced bitcoin as an online currency but in actual no one knows who is he and where is he at start bitcoin price was only 100$ but now it is ten times higher than starting price of bitcoin.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

I think that a group of coders is behind creating it
Agree about it that they must work in group because it is still growing means people are working. Well whatever I don’t have too much info about satoshi but I have heard about him, that he was an Engineer who invented bitcoin in 2019, he introduced bitcoin as an online currency but in actual no one knows who is he and where is he at start bitcoin price was only 100$ but now it is ten times higher than starting price of bitcoin.
This question is one of the most asked questions in the crypto world and I guess that we might never get an answer to this question. Group theory is a pretty good theory and it makes a lot of sense, but I want Satoshi Nakomoto to be a single person rather than a group of people since that would make it more mysterious for me.

Honestly, I don't even care who satoshi nakamoto truly is because Bitcoin and the crypto world are all that matter to me and I respect his or her decision to stay anonymous which is obviously the entire point behind the creation of Bitcoin in the first place.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Whats your favourite theory?

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Please provide some proof for your theories. Would love to look into them!

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation.As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency. They were active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010.

On a P2P Foundation profile, Nakamoto claimed to be a man living in Japan, born on 5 April 1975.Speculation about the true identity of Nakamoto has mostly focused on a number of cryptography and computer science experts of non-Japanese descent, living in the United States and Europe. Satoshi Nakamoto also created the bitcointalk forum, posted the first message in 2009 under the pseudonym satoshi
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

A guy who never wanted to be known, so lets respect him wishes and quit speculating.
I agree, their anonymity was the greatest things in the crypto world. Let's we respect him/her for their awesome work. Personally, i'll never reached this awesome conditions without the existence and good work of Satoshi.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is no one. He has no existence in the world. Someone who discover bitcoin and he use a name Satoshi Nakamoto as his name but it's not real name of him. To know more about him https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is the inventior of biitcoin.Bitcoin is the most valuable as well as the trusted crypto currency.It has changes so many life even my life too.That's why I am grateful to Satoshi nakamoto.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

CIA
darina yurgova

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:05:27 AM

Satoshi is like copecks from a whole ruble, so bitkoin also has Satoshi
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:55:25 AM

I think it's a group of people who wanted to throw people off their scent so they created this persona and everyone thinks it's a single person anf so no one is looking at a group of people if they're just looking got one person
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:10:22 AM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

For me i think Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto is just a name which created to protect the real names of founders of Bitcoin. This is because until now the real person is not really proven if he exist that even Japan don't know where it is now except that they just become proud of Bitcoin due to the popular name was a Japanese but even them they did not acknowledge if this guy really exist.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:59:19 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of Bitcoin. But until now his existence is unknown for me.
franklinrooservelt

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

I don't known who is  Satoshi Nakamoto!!
fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is an alias as we all know. The whole purpose of it is that they didn't wish to be known and they don't want to be found. It's not a single person, the idea might have come from a single person but there is definitely a group behind the Satoshi Nakamoto alias and anonymity  is obviously a priority to them.
jmarabi

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto named by unknown person who design bitcoin and credited its original reference implementation.   
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of bitcoin and his or her personality remains unknown but whoever he/she is we should be thankful to him/her for creating something beneficial for us. And i respect if he/she chooses to hide his/her identity.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Sathoshi is very famous among people who knew bitcoin as inventor of this digital currency but no one knows his actual identity because it was his choice not to reveal himself to the outer world.So just leave this matter and stop predicting who he was. Many have till date to claimed to be him but no one can fully satisfied the world so stop this speculation.
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto - this name has become a legend, a myth, overgrown with hundreds of conjectures and assumptions. Try to solve the mystery not only ordinary Internet users, journalists, but also special services employees.
Bisul

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

founder of the Bitcoin.

Earlier, in the Bitcoin community, many say that the name Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym. Others say that Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of a group, which means there are more than one person.

However, in a report entitled "The Face Behind Bitcoin" published by Newsweek, Satoshi Nakamoto is named as the real name of a Japanese American citizen who is currently 64 years old and lives in California.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: