Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2331 times)
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

For me, satoshi nakamoto is the one who invented bitcoin, and it is unknown person. He is the father of bitcoin, the author of bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto claimed to be living in japan, born on April 5 1975.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

Based on my research Satoshi Nakamoto is just only an alias name and maybe also it is an organization name that founded the bitcoin. Satoshi nakamoto is from Japan. But no one knows who Satoshi nakamoto is. Still Nakamoto is a mysterious man or organization.
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

The name—Satoshi Nakamoto—is a pseudonym. It could represent a man, a woman, or even a group of people.

And, since the cryptocurrency was created in 2008, no one has been able to figure out who Nakamoto really is.

This makes bitcoin even more intriguing than other cryptocurrencies.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

I will not say that the United States came up with bitcoin to control the global economy - because it is not true.
My opinion is that there are several scientists who have come up with a pseudonym for the presentation of bitcoin in social networks.
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

I read that this forum was created by satoshi Nakamoto him self and he made the first post how true is that?  Can I get a link to his first post?
asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

The name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

The name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation.

Satoshi Nakamoto was heavily involved with the Bitcoin community, and collaborated with them in order to modify the underlying bitcoin protocol. Also credited with the invention of the first blockchain database, which set the foundation for more forms of cryptocurrency to emerge. No one really knows whether Nakamoto is a man, woman, or group of individuals is unknown as well, because the mysterious creator has somehow remained anonymous

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

Its a CIA/NSA ploy to get us to accept a world without cash. After this they introduce a fully controlled currency that simulates George Orwell's worst nightmares.

This is my pessimistic side coming out  Grin
eijikaido11

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who invented and designed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database.In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency using a peer-to-peer network. They were active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010. In October 2008, Nakamoto published a paper on the cryptography mailing describing the bitcoin digital currency. It was titled "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System". In January 2009, Nakamoto released the first bitcoin software that launched the network and the first units of the bitcoin cryptocurrency, called bitcoins. Satoshi Nakamoto released the Version 0.1 of bitcoin software on Sourceforge on 9 January 2009.
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:35:40 AM

The original founder of bitcon is Satoshi Nakamoto, but Satoshi Nakamoto is still unknown person. I don' t know why he is hiding hiso identity. I'm just hoping someone can descrive soon about Satoshi Nakamoto.
TowaDeni

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto whoever he was, he managed to put together an incredible state in just ten years
crqn

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto has an unknown identity, but he made a great idea about this bitcoin. I am thankful for who is Nakamoto. Let us respect Nakamoto's identify to be hidden.  Cheers  Grin
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Whats your favourite theory?

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Please provide some proof for your theories. Would love to look into them!
It is known that Satoshi Nakamoto was the founder of the Bitcoin virtual currency, but no one knows where he is now or what he is doing, and many say he died in previous years. But Satoshi Nakamoto exists and is one of the wealthiest people in the world.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Whats your favourite theory?

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Please provide some proof for your theories. Would love to look into them!
It is known that Satoshi Nakamoto was the founder of the Bitcoin virtual currency, but no one knows where he is now or what he is doing, and many say he died in previous years. But Satoshi Nakamoto exists and is one of the wealthiest people in the world.
I wonder why this person can not show himself? or is this another Mystery? Perhaps Nakamoto is trying to avoid paying taxes from his fortune?
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

If so far the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto has not been established, despite enormous efforts in this regard in many countries, it is unlikely that we will be aware of this at all. This person or persons wished to remain unidentified and, therefore, such a decision should be respected. I think we'll never know.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

right now no one know who really is satoshi nakamoto is he or a she maybe a group of individuals who develop a technology know to us as the blockchain but this is just history what is important is this invention bridges us to the future of digitalization of all industries.
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

I heard, Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin, but that name just a pseudonym alone, since the beginning of the emergence of bitcoin up now no successful uncover the identity Satoshi real, personally I agree with the opinion stated that the main reason why Satoshi Nakamoto hide the identity in fact is for the safety of himself.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

Unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation, Nakamoto claimed to be a man living in Japan, born on 5 April 1975 he inventor of Bitcoin knew that due to its nature, the core design would have to be able to support a broad range of transaction types. The implemented solution enabled specialized codes and data fields from the start through the use of a predicative script.

If he is really a living person, why nobody has seen him yet? I have heard that even Elon Musk, a billionaire was called Satoshi. I personally liked this video about the inventor of BTC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bze53qwHS8o
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

I heard, Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin
You are in a bitcoin forum where he's one of the founder and where did you heard that Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin?

Didn't you know who created it before investing in it?

Satoshi Nakamoto hide the identity in fact is for the safety of himself.
We don't know what's the reason behind of hiding his/their identity, it can be also a support to the ideal feature of bitcoin which is anonymity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

Nakamoto Satoshi is the founder of bitcoin. He developed the bitcointalk.org but based on my research on Nakamoto was not one who can certify.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: