Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2331 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:18:24 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 12:56:58 AM by KingScorpio

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Whats your favourite theory?

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Please provide some proof for your theories. Would love to look into them!

satoshi nakamoto was a japanese cyber ninja, he lived in a small village castle in hokaido,

like this

he had a ninja to and a ninja star left and right to his keyboard,

and his goal was to reduce the influence of the national banking cartels in the developed world over their societies.

of course this reduced the influence of the banking cartels in the developing world to a much bigger extend over their societies.

he coded bitcoin not with a pc but with a nintendo wii!!!

lets keep this story interesting, it keeps at least bitcoin popular in japan, which is awkward for a ressource poor island nation, that suffered recently from a nuclear radiation environmental hazard....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

On the one hand it is interesting to know who the genius, on the other hand - why? This man clearly does not need increased attention.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a creator of first crypto currency and he is invented of bitcoin he is from japan. And no one knows there family. And i think satoshi is the great inventor of a crypto currency
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:38:27 AM

I think this is a very intelligent person, a well-known person in the field of mathematical sciences. Maybe even a world-famous scientist in the field of mathematics and programming. Who likes anonymity.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

The identity of satoshi nakamoto is unknown, even some peoples says satoshi nakamoto is not an individual person!
it can be an AI. but there must be some people(s) behind the name of satoshi nakamoto.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

Just my 2 satoshis (aka $0.02) on this subject of a 'real' 'Satoshi Nakamoto':

1)  There is NO real-Satoshi in the sense of that being the name of an individual, (no real-name-Satoshi, no pseudonymous Satoshi such as 'Craig', 'Elon Musk', et al).  In all probability, that is the identity promulgated by a group of persons, i.e., an organisation, with a definitive intent and purpose.

2)  This organisation has a 'superior' aim that is distinct from the 'commoner' aim that floats wrapped around the theory that it is an alternative devised to avert a future collapse of the global financial system as we had in the Year 2008.  Everywhere you read today, Bitcoin as an alternative to the current distressed global financial system is the preferred 'common' narrative that is in vogue, regarding the 'origins story' of Bitcoin.

3)  The 'superior' aim is neither known nor will it ever be stated as such.  Even the identity of this organisation is under wraps.  We can glibly mouth acronyms like CIA, NSA, etc., yet these are all speculative conjectures.  The real identity of this organisation will only be known when it chooses to 'unmask' itself, at an opportune moment (for its own purposes).

4)  We can only speculate that this 'superior' aim of the 'organisation operating as Satoshi Nakamoto' is to trawl the global anonymous financial transactions space; and when enough, or all, of the big fish have been reeled in, to provide us some sense of closure.

Until then, we can speculate, hypothesise, theorise, at will  Smiley

P.S. : 

I had posted the original version of this post from my mobile.  Yet, I can't find it posted or on the records anywhere.  Even returning from the browser history to the original url was fruitless.  So, perhaps, there's a fat finger issue, that being a mobile screen, and this forum being 'notoriously' non-mobile responsive.

OR,

the shadier, 'conspiracy theory' version runs thus: 

that this "Organisation's" minders on bitcointalk.org craftily deleted all records of my post, as this gets uncomfortably close to the truth, more than anything currently circulating in the public domain, or most government's spy organisations.   Lips sealed

Like I said, just my 2 Satoshis   Wink

theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin.
many rumors say that Satoshi Nakamoto is a combination of several big companies (samsung, Toshiba, nakatama and Motorola)
but I think whoever it is I say many thanks for creating bitcoin which is now where we make money.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
LKing

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

As long as we are sharing guesses, here's mine: Satoshi Nakamoto is dead, killed in a mundane event like a car crash. We will never know his identity.

And we don't need to. His legacy is enough.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto according to the research I carry out is the founder of Bitcoin and his identity is unknown but his legacy keep the name going. As you can see a lot of people are feeding on the talent of this very man and I pray were ever he is may God continue to bless him.
Shime

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

Nick Szabo,is the true Satoshi,one of the reason that Szabo could be Satoshi is that the computer scientist created an important predecessor of bitcoin called "bit gold". Secondly Szabo and Satoshi each give essentially an identically unique explanation as to why bitcoin should have value. Thirdly  Gizmodo's report indicate that Satoshi and Szabo even have the same writting style.
Diki Santo

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

satoshi nakamoto, was the first to use bitcoin.
Invest.Ort

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

I think that this is a fiction character who is the type of bitcoin creator, in fact it is not so, owns all this someone who is an influential and very wealthy person, yak anonymous
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

For me whoever is satoshi thanks for everything he did in order for us to evolved our usual money for a highest level now investors are really getting in to it when it comes for their business they use cryptocurrency for them to be success in their business. Well i guess everyone benefiting from his decentralized concept on digital money through blockchain technology.  He is being shaded for reasons which may include security. I am satisfied by what he has invented which is of immense benefit to me.
martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:33:28 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is an anonymous character or organization who created Bitcoin, a startup with blockchain technology. Thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto today, the cryptocurrency market is growing widely, used in many countries around the world. I myself and every body are very grateful to Satoshi Nakamoto.
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

It's me
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

this mystery is awesome it is like icefrog from dota  no one knows him but there is a difference . icefrog keep updating the game
wayne nani

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto - this name has become a legend, a myth, overgrown with hundreds of conjectures and assumptions. Try to solve the mystery not only ordinary Internet users, journalists, but also special services employees.
nayan_suvo

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

Sathosi nakamoto is the founder of Bitcoin. But we didn't know more about him. He is from Japan. He has been warking on the bitcoin project since 2007.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Why do you like John Nash as Satoshi? You didn't provide some proof for your theory. I would love to look into them!

I suspect that Satoshi's name is mentioned on this thread post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155054.msg1643833#msg1643833

My theory is supported by the timing of when one or all of these people got involved in Bitcoin and the proximity of some of them to "the guy named" Satoshi Nakamoto that had nothing to do with Bitcoin, except share the very unique (in America) name for its creator.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

Nobody knows exactly who he is. Whether he is alive or not.But one thing s sure that he has contributed a lot in Cryptocurrency. Because of his efforts now we are able to earn a lot while sitting at home.We can say that he is father of bitcoin. Cryptocurrency specially bitcoin is acting as a source of income for many people specially for the youngsters who are having no source to earn and fulfill there need.May be he is not comfortable with the publicity ,due to this he is hiding himself from world.But one thing is sure that he should be respected and given credit regarding this advancement in present scenario. Satoshi Nakamoto is just a mystery man ,nobody knows from where he hails, his age etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: