Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2331 times)
Klintiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

and I believe that all the same bitcoin has created a group of people would be quite difficult to create such a system alone

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

after reading some articles about satoshi nakamoto no one knows for sure, some say satoshi nakamoto is a person's pseudonym, there is also a saying satoshi nakamoto is the group name. which must be satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin
Elsie123

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:23:43 AM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Whats your favourite theory?

Mine is that it was John Nash   Roll Eyes

Please provide some proof for your theories. Would love to look into them!
Going on the theory Satoshi is still alive, Satoshi most likely stopped communicating when they seen Bitcoin really starting to take off, and moving any of the tokens people associate with the creator would be risky because i'm sure they would love those private keys, if they do exists still and weren't destroyed.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a genius man, who was the ancestor of new cryptocurrency era. But no one knows who he really is: This is one of the most interesting issues of the 21st century.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

Nobody knows who it is. No one even knows if it's a single person or a group of people who picked their alias to keep their identity hidden. There are so many theories online as to who it could. Some point to a single individual, some point to groups. I even remember reading a theory that Satoshi Nakamoto is the CIA. There are so many different kinds but I don't think we will ever find out which is how it was intended in the first place.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CryptoVerseStudent

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

I think there are few people who really know who Satoshi is. But then, it will be his closest pear or those alike who helped him create the technology behind bitcoin. And I think the real Satoshi will not ever reveal himself of course for security purposes as well. But one thing's for sure, he's one of the most powerful and wealthy men in the world today.  Cheesy
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

Well obviously no one knows... or very few people know (I still think that there are a couple original bitcoiners on this forum who are 99% sure that they know who Satoshi is).

Satoshi nakamoto is who use by the unknown person
And designed bitcoin and made blockchain,as a digital crypto currency.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

In addition to delusional inventions or conspiracy theories on this issue can not be anything) I think that this is a pseudonym of a group of people, I can say nothing more))
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

This kind of topic have been brought to this forum many times before and it resurrected again. The answer to this kind of question was being discussed many times but nobody can prove who is Satoshi Nakamoto. There are personalities who have appeared and claim to be Nakamoto but in the end they backed out since they are nothing but hoax. So in the end the answer to this question is still a mystery.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

It is probably some person, or a group of persons who we don't know already hence it is impossible to guess (except if it was your neighbor Cheesy). It is the only logical solution. Public persons usually are not afraid to go public since - they are already public... The only reason why a public person would hide its identity is to detach her/himself from a project wanting it to gain its own merit, quite unlikely in this case.

Plissken

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

p

chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

satoshi nakamoto is considered to have created a bitcoin, which is just an identity but he is like and where no one knows
YaNinaMurmansk

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

A person or a team who declared themselves to the whole world. These are the ones who helped people see the payroll system in a new light.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

I don’t think we will ever find out. Just like the Zodiac Killer, Jack the Ripper and the second gunman on the grassy knoll. We probably have a better chance of locating the crash site of Flight MH370.

jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

Until now, we do not know who Satoshi Nakamoto is. But it is great that he created Btc and an advanced technology behind it is Blockchain. His creations have been recognized.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin and he is the reason why we have a source of income like this that is very high paying and it is very profitable over the time if we used to save our bitcoin and keep them for long term because the price of bitcoin keeps on moving up every year and it never fail to surprise us for the percentage of gains that we got.
warwebcoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

i don't know who is it.....
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by an anonymous person who founded Bitcoin. He/She can be anyone.
rusich671

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

i like bitchcoin
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

which is obviously Satoshi Nakamoto is a very genius who himself does not want in the highlight by others while his work is very extraordinary by making Bitcoin in which there is a very great system that is blockchain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: