Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3514 times)
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

This DRIVR project is important because that is what will bring evolution, once the general public realise the possibilities of crypto they will look to access it more and more, the system will grow and develop into things to make the world better. I will always keep eye on this poject on there update. This will be huge potential if you can cover all country, by the way what country will be the first use of your project?
There is no specified country as to where they will operate first but as per the whitepaper, their targets are the big cities like Los Angeles, New York, Tokyo, Paris, London, and many more.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naigelbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

This project is like UBER and Grab? But i think this is much hi-tech because you use the blockchain technology. So of i will use the this apps, my payment on DRIVR is your token right? Hope this will implement on our country too.

Your Right Mate This more Advance than Other Rideshare by Using Blockchain Technology as This Coming Year Rideshare industry is getting bigger, if this Project Will Fully Implemented This will Help lots of Driver and Commuters. Looking Forward too that our county will be the one in the Soft Launch This Coming April.

Yeah, Hope that our country will be count in this project. Cant wait on launching of this project to know more about this resistance and potential in actual situation. I love the concept because mode of payment is using blockchain technology no more worries on real money if you forgot your wallet on your house. =D
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

Looks like that this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application. But I hope that this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those two other ride-sharing application.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

hello i have a question  how much private sale and presale that the project raise? so we could get the idea thats the team is making huge advertisement or progress for this project.

hello based on the website 0.10Eth + 5% Bunos = 2200 DVR Token. fair ico price. as we can see that the project has a potential. but like what you said this DRIVR Team need to build advertisement team to find out more investor in this project

edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

As what we can see that DRIVR is a platform same as uber and grab but with the help of block chain and I can see that a possibilities of the team to publish an application to support such thing are not toonfar possible they can make it and it will be better than uber and grab application but I hope that their app are not too hard to used and I believe it will not be because they offer an exceptional platform to its users and customers

sd
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

As what we can see that DRIVR is a platform same as uber and grab but with the help of block chain and I can see that a possibilities of the team to publish an application to support such thing are not toonfar possible they can make it and it will be better than uber and grab application but I hope that their app are not too hard to used and I believe it will not be because they offer an exceptional platform to its users and customers
that is rightit is an unique platform because use blockchain for the systems.... Hopefully this project can be realized
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

this project is very good and it has potential
but its a blockchain based token used in a public transportation. Would it not create conflict with the government? 
I think it will not be a conflict to government because many banks/ government accepts the technology of blockchain for example japan in order for us to upgrade we need to accept the change for better future
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

This project have a potential due to the unique concept applied,it is better than UBeR and most advnce,
 but I'm concerned about the safety of passengers especially women, how can we make sure we are safe?and how can we trust with drivers?
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

Hello dev, I can't just wait for your app to be release, this would be a huge help for us traders and passengers. It would be easy to look for a ride and also easy to pay the bills.

Yes, I totally agree with you, I am really looking forward for this project. I can not wait for this project, it has a potential, and make it easy to travel, you will not wait too long for your transportation to arrive.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

This project have a potential due to the unique concept applied,it is better than UBeR and most advnce,
 but I'm concerned about the safety of passengers especially women, how can we make sure we are safe?and how can we trust with drivers?

I must agree that the concept for this project is good and unique. Still same question about the safety of the passengers, what will be the plan of the team regarding this? How can we assure our clients that they will be safe in their travel? Looking forward to be part of the success of this project. Cheers Smiley
poi35

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

Dev I have read the whitepaper and I would say this project has a huge potential to disrupt the rideshare market and compete with Lyft and Uber as main rideshare apps in the market today. But in order to compete how does using AI and blockchain technology differ or to be an edge in competing with those companies that are already well established and uses traditional technology.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

Dev I have read the whitepaper and I would say this project has a huge potential to disrupt the rideshare market and compete with Lyft and Uber as main rideshare apps in the market today. But in order to compete how does using AI and blockchain technology differ or to be an edge in competing with those companies that are already well established and uses traditional technology.
That is right,  this project has good potential and the chance to be boom in the market.  I am just hoping for a good updates and developments from the team. Go for it dev.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

It looks awesome and more convenient than taxi or other rented cars. I hope this project will succeed.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

but its a blockchain based token used in a public transportation. Would it not create conflict with the government? 
You are right this project can be a big help for anyone as you stated that it can be used in public transportation. I believe the team are very active to post any updatea regarding the project.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

It looks awesome and more convenient than taxi or other rented cars. I hope this project will succeed.

Yah, your right bro, this is an awesome project. Their platform really helps the community mostly the passengers to have a safe and comfortable ride. And also an easy to pay rideshare project.
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

I think it will not be a conflict to government because many banks/ government accepts the technology of blockchain for example japan in order for us to upgrade we need to accept the change for better future

You are right Sydneydexter! Indeed! Innovation is a must in an country especially how they handles the continuous developing technology, through the cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology has seen potential to what it can make to other aspects of industry. Innovation it is indeed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

This is a very interesting project for the masses who use public transportation. But how will drivers calculate the rates? Is there a basis for that? As said in one of the features that drivers can set the rates.

pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:46:47 PM
Merited by ShadowBits (1)

Looks like that this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application. But I hope that this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those two other ride-sharing application.

well i hope so , i hope it would be more convenient to users
we all know that blockchain network can be congested at times specially when there are lots of transactions being made.
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:12:13 PM

Upon scanning at your whitepaper, you are planning to soft-launch to approximately 10 major cities from the different parts of the world. Don't you have a clear forecast on how many cities you would be operating on your second year of operation, on your third, and so on?

im looking forward too with your question mate, but by the concept of the project this become more popular, because rideshare industry is getting bigger, expect that soon traditional taxi will adopt this technology.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:56:07 AM

well i hope so , i hope it would be more convenient to users
we all know that blockchain network can be congested at times specially when there are lots of transactions being made.

Yes, I think it will be more comfortableand easy. I am really looking forward to this project,  this is what I am looking for, a transportation in a most convinient way. I would love to see this project doing its job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: