Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:02:52 AM

I hope they will be having a Free wi-fi in their DRIVR vehicle, so that the passenger wouldn't be worried of paying if he does not have an internet on his phone. I hope this project will be available in our country.
Yeah i think they will have a free wi-fi on their project. Because first of all when we no mobile connection we cannot access their mobile app, Hope that they will add on the project that free wi-fi so we can easly access their app and we can pay on it.

An mobile or wifi internet connection is a requirement to book through the DRIVR Network application. 
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:04:49 AM

How Can we Avail the DRIVR network Car? is there any minimum drivr token to purchase or hold to avail that card? its look like power by visa so DRIVR can also Convertable  to fiat?
I want to join and hear the answer)

The DRIVR Reward and Debit card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted and converts your DVR Tokens so you can easily spend them.  The application can use either DVR tokens or Fiat currency. 
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:59:02 AM

hm, looks like this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application, but i hope this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those 2 other ride-sharing application...
yes i think it also, i hope that this app would be more easy and also comfortable in every user, im very excited for the releasing of this app because i wanted to use it eagerly .

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:31:47 AM

It would be nice if there will be a downloadable app both in Ios and android, Also advertisement will be a great medium to communicate to the people out there specially now that most of the people want to experience a new and comfortable commute medium , I hopefor the success of this Smiley.

I guess the developer will make such an applications because millenians now a days are hook on internet. And probably those age brackets are the one who will be using this new ride.

dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:53:14 AM

It would be nice if there will be a downloadable app both in Ios and android, Also advertisement will be a great medium to communicate to the people out there specially now that most of the people want to experience a new and comfortable commute medium , I hopefor the success of this Smiley.

I guess the developer will make such an applications because millenians now a days are hook on internet. And probably those age brackets are the one who will be using this new ride.

absolutely, our marketing ramps up for the main ICO.  The apps will be launched as per out whitepaper too.  thanks
quoctd2

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:05:56 AM

Successes in your project, I hope you keep the community informed in each of your notifications, you should make a great unit with good incentives and it will grow like foam ...
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:09:59 AM

Successes in your project, I hope you keep the community informed in each of your notifications, you should make a great unit with good incentives and it will grow like foam ...

We have a team editing some team videos that we will begin releasing next week, we can't wait to share them with the community.
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

Im really visiting this thread,im really really excited of this project,goodluck guys😊,
Im hoping for the success of this project...
Go go drivr ...

All the best
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

I really can't wait for this project's success. I really want to use the DRIVR app and ride with its DRIVR car. I hope that the deiver will be friendly and very careful with his driving so that passengers will be riding with it comfortably and without any fear of accidents.
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:16:23 AM

Im really visiting this thread,im really really excited of this project,goodluck guys😊,
Im hoping for the success of this project...
Go go drivr ...

All the best

We share your excitement!
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:53:49 AM

im looking forward for this project as i've read the about Drivr network and this forum indeed this project will succeed.if the consumer/passengers can use the drivr network token as a method of payment i will be hassle free for the both parties
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:54:43 AM

Everytime i visit this thread, i notice that it becoming alive and active, the discussions are very healthy and it is suggesting a very clear and lucrative future for this beautiful project that will be very helpful for the passengers of the rideshares industry both the crypto users and the fiat users as well.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:22:34 AM

one of the most beautiful thing that DRIVR endorse to it's users and customers are the power to give easy and fast access to transportation then the fast mode of payment instead of bringing cash you can use your phone and your  wallet to pay for your fare I hop that there will be a reasonable rate for the fare

sd
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

We have a team editing some team videos that we will begin releasing next week, we can't wait to share them with the community.

That's a good update from you bounty manager. Hopefully you will continue to keep up with this project and to attract more investors to invest in this project. I can not wait  the release of your video about the DRIVR project.
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

That's a good update from you bounty manager. Hopefully you will continue to keep up with this project and to attract more investors to invest in this project. I can not wait  the release of your video about the DRIVR project.

The videos are with our editor now, so next few days we will stagger the release and then we will continue to do weekly/fortnightly updates.
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

Everytime i visit this thread, i notice that it becoming alive and active, the discussions are very healthy and it is suggesting a very clear and lucrative future for this beautiful project that will be very helpful for the passengers of the rideshares industry both the crypto users and the fiat users as well.

Yes you're right. Every day there is an ongoing discussion about this project and it is great for others to see and encourage them to join this thread and also discuss the difference between other projects that use blockchain technology..
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:06:45 AM

The videos are with our editor now, so next few days we will stagger the release and then we will continue to do weekly/fortnightly updates.

nice work, vid about your project will help alot specially if you have channel with alot of subscriber, you can just easily spread the news and more information about drivr token. hopefully the ico will be successful too

JehJeh121

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

Thank you for that very good news came from you sir. I am also excited to watch the videos about the DRIVR project. Wishing for the success of this project .
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

Due to the advance technology of this service it is very important thing specialy to the drivr driver is to have a wifi connection.do you require in every car to have an wifi connection at the time the passenger can use it too?
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

DRIVR is such a great project that is coming in our life I hope everyone will see the vision of the developers and support this because me as a normal citizen I do need a fast access of transport
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: