Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

I am also from the philippines, yes there are uber and grab in here, but I am looking for more, I am looking for a unique and more advanced app like your project, what people wants is something new, a more interesting project and more easy ways for them to commute. I think this project has it all. There is something similar but, there is uniqueness.

Yes this project was better than grab and uber I think because they have given the power for people to pay with the use of blockchain but is the token will have soon it's own blockchain? or jsut connected to ethereum blockchain? because I think that if this coin will not have it's own blockchain the network of ethereum will be overloaded.

Will all payments be thru DRVR token or do they also accept other coins like btc or ethereum. But also im thinking that the mass commuters are not widely introduced or exposed to blockchain and crypto.

One follow up question, will the rates be based on USD or the local currency where it will be operating or its the satoshi value of DVR coin once it gets listed on exchanges?

Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

do you have twitter bounty? and this site is very interested

unfortunately the twitter and facebook bounties are both full, you can join the likedin, youtube, articles or signature campaign though if you want.. they are still open

Oh..im late already...hope have opening for second batch for bounty campaign for twitter and fb,

@dragon666 yes mate...this project is looks cery interesting,hope it will be more ahead thatn uber😊
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

I never seen this before in any platforms offered this is new in my ears because I can't imagine how the devs made it become possible to the users use blockchain for this kind of project especially on transportation. this will give us fast and easy access when it come to transportation.
Of course it would be a great help to both drivers and commuters that they can make their duties easily and free ro worries situation since this project offer a good services to people. It would be a great pleasure for anyone if this will happen.

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

'
as i've read the forum.thread evryone is so excited for this project.drivr network it has a big potential.and most of them are anticipating for the launch of the app of Drivr Network token!!to the moon!! wishing you all the best!!!
Yes,  let us aupport this project because as what I have read in their white list this project has a great potential to succeed.  A lot of people are happy waiting for this project to launch.  Hope we can make it to be true.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

'
as i've read the forum.thread evryone is so excited for this project.drivr network it has a big potential.and most of them are anticipating for the launch of the app of Drivr Network token!!to the moon!! wishing you all the best!!!
Yes,  let us aupport this project because as what I have read in their white list this project has a great potential to succeed.  A lot of people are happy waiting for this project to launch.  Hope we can make it to be true.

This is indeed a good project. In order to help this coin get notice and the project be known, we need to spread the word in every aspects so that many people will know about the existence of the project. A good project without support of the community and a hard working team will be useless. Let us make this happened together with the work of DRIVR Team and we will see this coin soar HIGH. Good Luck Smiley
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:51:45 PM

Cannot Wait to See Drivr Application on Playstore, Waiting Also for the response about my question for Drivr Card if Drivr Token can Covert to Fiat by using Drivr Card your response is much appreciated.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

Definitely, people are waiting to be part of this wonderful project. This is the future that will give the customers a best service for them. I hope that people all around the world will benefit there project.

Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

I just noticed, the cars will be driven by AI?! Wow! Just wow! This is incredible! It will be deiven by AI and not humans? If that's the case, I am really interested with your technology. But isn't it a bit scary that an AI will be responsible to your life? What if something happened to the passenger? It will take time to the people to adjust to that machines especially the old ones, but I think mAny people like me would love to try thid new technology and see how it works. Goodluck for this project!
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

Definitely, people are waiting to be part of this wonderful project. This is the future that will give the customers a best service for them. I hope that people all around the world will benefit there project.

seen from the concept and purpose of the project I also agree that in the future this project will interest many people and provide benefits for all of them. We are waiting for good news from this project in the future.
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

Since this thread was started many of crypto user attract on this project because of the unique concept and the advance of technology to use on their project. Day by day this thread been active talking about what can do and cannot do of this project. Hope they will continue their warm update on us.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

this is for someone who wants to buy DRIVR tokens,it is Recommended use this Wallets for DRIVR token storage until  wallet / exchanger release across all platforms,imtoken,myetherwallet,mac,windows and linux.

vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:04:25 AM

this is for someone who wants to buy DRIVR tokens,it is Recommended use this Wallets for DRIVR token storage until  wallet / exchanger release across all platforms,imtoken,myetherwallet,mac,windows and linux.

if you're using web wallet like myetherwallet you have to double check the URL carefully there's a lot of phishing website over the web so you have to be careful, its better to bookmark the legit one!

austriam4444

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:28:10 AM

This token will be made to waking up the community inline of blockchain technology. scalability, secured, speed of transaction and transparency...
It be good to the community user of UBER or GRAB.  It can be traded as fiat into cryptoexchange also. accepted by transportation group and companies.
Useful for daily use of transportation.... HOPING this token will be traded also in gasoline.
Thanks to DRIVR token.... nice beta application.  when it will be launch?
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

if you're using web wallet like myetherwallet you have to double check the URL carefully there's a lot of phishing website over the web so you have to be careful, its better to bookmark the legit one!
Agreed you should check the link first before entering we need to be careful and responsible every time we enter the sites Smiley Im using Myetherwallet for my DRIVR you should use recommended  wallet from them Smiley
poi35

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

Good day admin,  I just  wanna ask if drvr is available in play store  or when will it be available, and if it is available in all country or there will be countries that cannot use this app?,  I ask this becauae I believe that this drvr will be so useful in our society in the near future  , bet regars Smiley

Hello my friend i think its not available yet,  the project is still in progress it will take some time to develop a project like this, but i'm sure it will be available in play store very soon and it will support all country but it will take too long to implement in all country.

Regarding the app I guess they are still getting pools for beta testing and still checking for the things that needs to developed with the app. There's a lot of people here that are excited to try the app and I am one of them. Letñ's just wait for announcements for now. The developing team is working hard for the future of this project.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Another car service ICO as it is. I want to know what will be the main function of AI in your project as if it is the same as UBER and GRAB? And when it will be available because there are alot of rivals with the same concept.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

Another car service ICO as it is. I want to know what will be the main function of AI in your project as if it is the same as UBER and GRAB? And when it will be available because there are alot of rivals with the same concept.

I think if they implement this with the help of AI i think the role of AI here is make it more fast and easy to use for customers and help give more accuracy to its  user because like SIRI of Iphone, Coratana of Microsoft and Alexa of Amazon AI really helps human in certain fields of work so I think adding AI in field of transportation is such a great idea plus the power of blockchain but there should be a regulations in use of AI's and I  believe that the developers are looking forward for it.

sd
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

Yah, i'm also one of those who are excited in this platform to be released. I wouldn't stop supporting this project until they reach their road of success. Their platform is so very helpful to us passengers who are going to work in a long ride. They also give some benefits to their drivers and passengers that makes them very helpful to their workers and their consumers. Good luck into your project you can count on us that we will support your platform.

Me too ,when i read the Drivr white paper i feel so good because many of us was using communication evereyday so i think it could give a useful,helpful and comfortable services. For me this project was perfect that's why i support this project,again good luck to your project!.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

Yah, i'm also one of those who are excited in this platform to be released. I wouldn't stop supporting this project until they reach their road of success. Their platform is so very helpful to us passengers who are going to work in a long ride. They also give some benefits to their drivers and passengers that makes them very helpful to their workers and their consumers. Good luck into your project you can count on us that we will support your platform.

Me too ,when i read the Drivr white paper i feel so good because many of us was using communication evereyday so i think it could give a useful,helpful and comfortable services. For me this project was perfect that's why i support this project,again good luck to your project!.

This is indeed a good looking project. Let us support it by participating in their token's pre-sale and then the ICO. I already feel excited about this being listed on big exchanges.
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

when will be the Ico.how much is the minimun purchase? coz it seems drivr network token is a great project this is the time to grab the opportunity to invest.buy and hodl! to the moon!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: