Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Future  (Read 2695 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:24:54 AM

NEO is becoming very popular coin in the coming days because already we have seen the same technology implemented in NEO but, Future smart economy will start using the technology with advanced features.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

Recently I have Hemo NEO, Deepbrainchain and Zeepin and I will hold it for a long time.

Holding Neo is not dangerous because Neo is very good altcoin and has pump and good news for it.
I will be very happy if i can be Neos supporter and i am waiting for fresh money to buy Neo.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

NEO will grow into a large coin. While this development can be seen on its own and has begun to reckon with its value. though not changing fast but NEO could have a future at great prices.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

As a result of the instability of the crypto market, the price of NEO fell down, but still I'm sure that NEO is a really great investment for both short-term and long-term. NEO had a great team and provide regular updates. Many new crypto projects are built on NEO.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

Recently I have Hemo NEO, Deepbrainchain and Zeepin and I will hold it for a long time.

Holding Neo is not dangerous because Neo is very good altcoin and has pump and good news for it.
I will be very happy if i can be Neos supporter and i am waiting for fresh money to buy Neo.
we will all see if the neo coins will be a good coin and at least have a good price on the market in the next few months, because neo currently has potential. so if you have the capital please immediately buy neo and hold to get profit.

Nalgene

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

I love NEO and I think it's still really underpriced.  It just had a really bad start, with the ICO ban in China
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

What is a short and what is a long term for you?
In short time - month or two, nothing substantial will happen really, it will continue to drag along Bitcoin. Maybe lighting network adoption will push Bitcoin and all alts up....
However, I see NEO at 1000 EUR at the end of the year.
Why? Nep5, announcements for development this year.......
Then around 2020 and later we could see the adoption in China, as China will surely look to regulate by adopting something that is theirs, that is in their tradition, a usual strategy....

rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

No need to argue, NEO's future is great and we need to believe in it. A large investment will be a very smart decision at the present time. In the past, you also know about NEO's technology transformation and I do not need to mention them in this article. I recommend buying a lot of NEO before its price is $ 140. The present moment is a great opportunity for professional traders.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

As a result of the instability of the crypto market, the price of NEO fell down, but still I'm sure that NEO is a really great investment for both short-term and long-term. NEO had a great team and provide regular updates. Many new crypto projects are built on NEO.
I agree with your opinion. NEO is really a lot of investors attention and will rapidly grow from July onwards. I am very confident in that and I have invested over $ 11k to buy NEO at a price of $ 51. a figure that is too big and I'm currently profitable because its price is 77 $. But I want to do a long-term campaign and wait until the end of 2018. A powerful NEO jump will appear and I become a millionaire.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

If the Chinese do not abandon him, then he has the same future as the etherium, I think that he can grow up to the price of the etherium.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

I think that you can expect a lot of benefits in from NEO in 2018. Now this coin looks very attractive, because the price has fallen dramatically. I think that NEO can easily do x7-x10 this year. It will be an excellent result.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
An90dre

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

Neo is definately a top 5 crypto currency! In the next years, all currencies together will easily have a marketcap of 5-10 Trillion dollar...if Neo gets only 5% of that pie = 250-500B marketcap = 2500 - 5000 USD per Neo (by 100Million max. supply)!

So hold your Neo!...or do your invest 👍🏼

DedvTapkax

Activity: 420

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

I think this is a great investment coin. And now is a great time to buy NEO. It seems to me that this coin can give x5-x10. In my portfolio, this coin takes a significant place.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

Divide your Neo's. Use some of this for short time and some of it for long term. Only the long-term is not otherwise, with the latest news neo was in the lead of failure together with the monero and other cheaper coins. So there's nothing to think about, as long as it does not have a push and support then it's not worthwhile expecting a strong one.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:24:27 AM

What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term
I think neo is going to do well in a short time as we can see that it has make some significant progress in the early days of this month before the issue of regulation from south Korea come out .
I will say neo is going to compete with the type of zcash and ethereum in a long term. However most of the alternative coins and bitcoin are coming downward now because of the issues of regulation all over the world and cme termination of the future trade.

Neo growth is like etherium last year and its growing so fast and the market cap too.
Neo is the next third market cap behind etehrium since all people now talk about neo. Neo is next big thing.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

I think there will be huge competition between Ethereum, NEO, Icon in 2019. I think that ethereum will be #1, followed by NEO so NEO price will at least reach possibly half of ethereum's price in future for sure.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

When we see a relief in China, the price of neo will also rise. The current price is very good for investing. I think you should also invest before going to the moon.
I think so we will see 600 dollars at the end of the year Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

I think there will be huge competition between Ethereum, NEO, Icon in 2019. I think that ethereum will be #1, followed by NEO so NEO price will at least reach possibly half of ethereum's price in future for sure.

NEO's future is bright for both short term and long term. I expect competition between ETH and NEO but I don't think ICON have any chance in this competition. ICON is an overhyped coin.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

NEO is considered as potential crypto by experts; it is likened to China's Ethererum, supported by the government. But recently the Chinese government has banned the cryptocurrencies trading, causing the NEO exchange rate to fall sharply. But I believe this crypto should invest in long-term will be very profitable. If you are holding NEO, continue until the end of 2018.

RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

The market seems so shaky right now but i believe NEO is one of the token who really maintain it's stronghold. i believe it's foundation is so strong even though it really goes down i believe from 90 usd to 54 something if i'm not mistaken. But so far NEO recovered very fast and most of the short time traders really love to scalp on it. But the thing is it's platform and the token who use it are very promising which i believe will take a flight to the moon by this year.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All