Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Future  (Read 2695 times)
colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:20:05 AM

In my opinion; we will see 300 dollars at the end of the april and we will see 1000 dollars at the end of the 2018. If the project gets really popular, we can see $ 10000 by the end of 2020 Smiley
I think neo has great potential. Too many ico's are use neo platform and we will see more ico's Smiley

Wake up, buddy, it is not a good time to dream. All the crypto market is in winter and it seems it will last for more than a few months, so do not try to ask others to buy any coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bojokusugih

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

The future of NEO I see is quite clear among other coins, in the coming 5 years I believe that NEO will reach $ 100 USD because NEO has great growth potential in crytpo world.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

Neo short term its going nowhere or we can say the price or its marketcap will stay there for about 2 years. Why ? Because bitcoin price and whole marketcap is on market bear now. But when matket recover or even bullish neo price will probably break $500 mark as neo also used like ethereum for creating smart contract and dapp. Neo coin in circullation also smaller then ethereum thats what makes neo will compete woth ethereum.
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

I think NEO will have great future in long term, when China allow ICO  - NEO wait great grow. Because every ICO in China will be build on NEO.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

NEO future will be a bright in long-term period. NEO team must popularize their blockchain, many many new ICOs should choose NEO instead of ETH.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

my opinion about NEO is for the long term. for today NEO may not be as popular as BTC or ETH but the prospect is very good.
opportunities for NEO are huge in currency competition

There are so many things should belong to the project or altcoin in order to gain the best grow.
Example idea and also good team. But all of that is for looking the community who can be supporting the project and Neo has that so i am not doubt Neo could be bitcoin and etherium competitor.
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

NEO is a breakthrough in the blockchain system. I expect a huge increase in the near future. It is one of the few coins that worth buying now!

Yes, yes aaaand yes. I really like NEO because of the unique technology. This is really a strong project, not a coin for speculation with a short life cycle. I believe in NEO and that it will make a breakthrough in 2018-2020.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:31:09 PM

short term it has buying opportunity, buy from under 50-usd.
long term hold as long as you can. it will be huge, like ethereum now but better. 5 digits are possible in long term.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

I think NEO will have great future in long term, when China allow ICO  - NEO wait great grow. Because every ICO in China will be build on NEO.

completely agree with your opinion. If China approves ICO ,  neo can  be the best platform for it ,and  its price can easily go to  $ 1000-2000. Its long-term coin i hold it from june.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

NEO is a project that uses blockchain technology and identification capabilities to digitize assets, automate the management of digital assets by smart contracts, and to create intelligent economies with distributed networks granted. I think NEO's future is going to grow dramatically in the cryptocurrency market. The NEO project is very potential.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

I think NEO is also a coin that will grow in the future. Although in recent days, NEO also has many fluctuations. NEO prices are declining in relative terms but the market is falling (I believe). And NEO is falling, then it will rise. Of course, future NEO will also be with big coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

NEO is the best coin to hold for the long-term period. Never sell this coin as this has also a unique feature on its blockchain like the Ethereum. In the next three year it must reach in $2000.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

Neo will be the supreme platform coin with ethereum in the near future. I had some Neo and sold all of them in February. If new altcoin season comes up I will not buy Neo, instead I will buy low market cap coins that will increase x5. Neo has only x2 way to go in the next bull run
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

I think that Neo has now begun to grow and will soon return to previous highs.

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

Definitely, Neo is good investment in short term and long term. I'm reading a lot of positive views of this coin, so better to invest now than regret later. Have big potential to earn more profit in the near future.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term
I personally invested in NEO about 400 dollars, and this is 10 percent of my total bank. I hope the investment will pay off, because China will not let this coin go down.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:40:01 PM

NEO is a good coin in the crypto world it is the competitor coin to Ethereum. For long term investment NEO is the right choice. It has a bright future. Now the price of this coin is increasing gradually. It has also the unique feature of Blockchain like Ethereum. Once the coin hold for long time it will more profits.

jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:00:59 PM

NEO is an altcoin that I highly appreciate and I think NEO will probably pass ETH in the near future. Currently, NEO is well supported by the investment community and more and more ICO projects are being formed on the NEO platform. During this time, there was a project on the NEO platform that I appreciated was EFFECT.AI, which provided services in the artificial intelligence market with the advantage of a cost-effective operation system low barriers and provide fast growth for the user. This is an ICO project that promises to grow very strongly this year.
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:02:27 PM

Neo short term its going nowhere or we can say the price or its marketcap will stay there for about 2 years. Why ? Because bitcoin price and whole marketcap is on market bear now. But when matket recover or even bullish neo price will probably break $500 mark as neo also used like ethereum for creating smart contract and dapp. Neo coin in circullation also smaller then ethereum thats what makes neo will compete woth ethereum.

I agree with you here, NEO has much upside right now.
Also, NEO based tokens are used for projects that are sponsored by the chinese government, like The Key (TKY).
With government support these projects have guaranteed user counts, starting at 1 million.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term
One of the best coins out there and I don't think you're going to get too many people to disagree with that statement, both the short term future and the long term future of NEO is pretty good and only a few coins have any chance of having a brighter future one of the few exceptions is bitcoin but as we know bitcoin is an exception to almost anything, so do not worry about it if you invested in that coin then you are fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: