Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Future  (Read 2695 times)
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:17:00 AM

100% for NEO long term holding Smiley. I believe in NEO because it's being supported by China government. Beside blockchain of NEO also can be used to develop new ICO project the same like ETH's blockchain so I think future of NEO is really bright and it'll be the best cryptocurrencies of crypto market very soon when this downward trend get over Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

Neo is a reliable coin.Now the price of neo is reduced to $ 16.This situation is suitable for buy neo.It is good to hold neo for one or two years.In the future, the price and growth of neo will increase.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

- NEO is supported by the world's largest economy, China, which currently holds 70% of the world's Bitcoin reserves.

I highly doubt that China holds 70 % of the world´s Bitcoin
reserves. Bitcoin ownership is much more distributed than you
think. Do you have a source that backs up your claim?

Even if we assume that your claim is true for a second, why would
this be bullish for NEO? After all Bitcoin ownership is not
necessary to buy NEO.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

- NEO is supported by the world's largest economy, China, which currently holds 70% of the world's Bitcoin reserves.

necessary to buy NEO.
One of main reason is that more and more new projects choose NEO`s blockchain as main one.
Why ETH`s price moonrocketed from 1$ to 1000$ (275$ now)? Because ETH is most usable blockchain and you need some ETH to send any ERC20 token.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

Still describe that this coin can be holding a good future and will compete with the top coins, short term or long term.. it would be profitable if we really could learn the price movements/ predicting the price movements well from time to time. I also still think that this is like Eth, in essence.. it's not wrong if you decide to choose this coin to make some efforts for good incomes.
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

necessary to buy NEO.
One of main reason is that more and more new projects choose NEO`s blockchain as main one.
Why ETH`s price moonrocketed from 1$ to 1000$ (275$ now)? Because ETH is most usable blockchain and you need some ETH to send any ERC20 token.
But what about some bugs in the NEO blockchain? And about ICO. Recently to start smartcontract on NEO cost near $21k because 700-800 GAS. That's why it was a filter for some scam. But what today? Gas price $3! All solved for any ICO and any idea

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

The future of Neo will be bright.NEO was China’s first digital coin.NEO is basically a blockchain based platform which allows developers to create smart contracts and decentralized applications.I think the price of neo this year will cross $ 100.Now the price of neo is reduced to $ 16.So hold it is good.In the future the price and growth of neo will increase.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term
long term &short terms in one sentence

"it's fucked"
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

Neo is a reliable coin.Now the price of neo is reduced to $ 16.This situation is suitable for buy neo.It is good to hold neo for one or two years.In the future, the price and growth of neo will increase.
I would not buy neo for a long perspective. For neo it is necessary to watch. But buying neo now you can sleep peacefully for about three months
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

NEO is the most strongest altcoin at the moment, and we all know that because it is the best coin at the moment, i think that it will be more than $300 at the end of the year
Sometime the price of NEO has grown significantly in recent years. Many projects are interested in conducting ICO on the NEO platform.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

necessary to buy NEO.
But what about some bugs in the NEO blockchain? And about ICO. Recently to start smartcontract on NEO cost near $21k because 700-800 GAS. That's why it was a filter for some scam. But what today? Gas price $3! All solved for any ICO and any idea
Remember there was a lot of new platforms are offering the same thing as NEO. This coin has no future you can see even the majority of crypto users in china is very familiar with a new platform just like EOS rather than NEO. That seems like NEO is no so popular on its country. This based on the latest news about that

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:11:49 PM

Not sure why EOS is being compared right now, it isn't even ready with a product. NEO has ICO projects already, not just small crappy scammy ones like they have on ethereum, but actual real world projects like THEKEY used by Chinese regional governments

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term

I think neo can be a very good long term investment option. On the other hand, the price of it is very low now and I think it can bring great profit if the rising of the prices can start in a very near future.
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:58:10 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 03:13:50 AM by Wiwendefak

NEO is a long-term holding type coin! Neo has a big potential but in this bear situation, NEO price dumped a lot! In the bitcoin bull run, NEO price was 150 USD and now it is 20$. So, if the bull run starts again, Then I thunk NEO price can be 300 USD! So, we can hope the NEO future is too bright and it will remain the Second Ethereum in China.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

Neo is one of the rare ICOs among the digital moneys of 1,500 different assets that have managed to increase by more than 800% in a rather short time. That is how great potential has been immediately seen in this asset, although it is often overshadowed by the fame of the five famous crypto. One of the greatest achievements on behalf of someone is reflected in the fact that NEO has had many successful funds held for business purposes, proving that businesses can, in fact, develop with the use of decentralization, digital assets, and blockchain-based technology.
Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

I've got my fingers crossed for NEO, and I'm hearing a lot of talk on social media about it!
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

Now many project using neo as coins they. This makes the with the popular and be investment the long term. According to me neo will follow bitcoin and ethereum as a coin popular

Yes, it is said to be a token, this is what triggers that someday the development of NEO will continue to improve so that the current investment NEO is a good and profitable thing.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

I've got my fingers crossed for NEO, and I'm hearing a lot of talk on social media about it!
maybe NEO won't have a good future,
seeing NEO is in China, and they forbid ICO and crypto currencies
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:24:38 AM

I believe that Neo has a good future, it has a developed technology and the only drawback at the moment is vulnerability.
Tcpark

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

I think Neo in short term  has really good possibilities to grow up, but in long term it can't to competite with Ethereum, Stellar and Eos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: