Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Future  (Read 2695 times)
bobita
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1297

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

I think Neo's future bright.. I don't have big expectations in the short term, but in the long term, it will be the closest follower of Ethereum

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

I think Neo's future bright.. I don't have big expectations in the short term, but in the long term, it will be the closest follower of Ethereum
I like the NEO coin. So I'm happy to have someone with the same thoughts with me. If possible I will sell the BTC I have to invest in NEO and ETH because I like these two coins.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

I think that NEO has a possibility to develop steadily and without serious issues. Already several ICOs are based on it's platform and it's only a beginning I think.

kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

NEO in the future will grow at an unbelievable price. Today, the NEO rises sharply from $ 49.04. This suggests that the market has shown signs of recovery. We expect the strong resistance at $ 86. NEO will be on a par with BTC as well as ETH. This is an easy thing to happen because the cryptocurrency market is growing, NEO in the market are also growing under the normal.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:57:36 AM

NEO will grow into a large coin. While this development can be seen on its own and has begun to reckon with its value. though not changing fast but NEO could have a future at great prices.
NEO right now is that at the 9 place in the market cap and has more than 3 billion dollars in market capitalization, so we can argue that NEO is already one of the biggest projects which we have, right now the coin is going down as most of the market but we know that is going to eventually recover and when it does it's quite likely that it will reach new heights if you can invest now.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

I think that NEO has a possibility to develop steadily and without serious issues. Already several ICOs are based on it's platform and it's only a beginning I think.

Yes, I have seen there is an exceptional growth in terms of NEO, NEO is another great platform where its price can increase in the market. Team is very good at marketing, they are targeting to get NEO as one of the best block chain in the coming years.
ajoy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

actually, I haven't NEO coin but I think you should keep hold it cause of NEO will be surprised you someday, and many my friends keep to hold it for a long term
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:48 AM

NEO is considered as potential crypto by experts; it is likened to China's Ethererum, supported by the government. But recently the Chinese government has banned the cryptocurrencies trading, causing the NEO exchange rate to fall sharply. But I believe this crypto should invest in long-term will be very profitable. If you are holding NEO, continue until the end of 2018.
hi, i want to ask, if want to use NEO wallet, what to depost first? if not deposit, what can accept coin NEO?
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

NEO is considered as potential crypto by experts; it is likened to China's Ethererum, supported by the government. But recently the Chinese government has banned the cryptocurrencies trading, causing the NEO exchange rate to fall sharply. But I believe this crypto should invest in long-term will be very profitable. If you are holding NEO, continue until the end of 2018.
hi, i want to ask, if want to use NEO wallet, what to depost first? if not deposit, what can accept coin NEO?

There is no deposit for using the wallets, you can use them freely but you need to buy the NEO coins in the market and start holding them in NEO wallets in order to get the GAS token. NEO is purely based on POS whereby holding NEO you can easily claim GAS coins.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

I think it will improve after a few months, neo has a lot of very good support and many people are interested in it. and I think that neo will advance in the next few years

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

There is no deposit for using the wallets, you can use them freely but you need to buy the NEO coins in the market and start holding them in NEO wallets in order to get the GAS token. NEO is purely based on POS whereby holding NEO you can easily claim GAS coins.
ps Binance and Kucoin (and I imagine more as well) do distribute GAS for NEO holdings.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

I'm absolutely sure that Neo has a good future. Now I am glad for the low price and bought more.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

I think it will improve after a few months, neo has a lot of very good support and many people are interested in it. and I think that neo will advance in the next few years
We do not really know when the recovery is going to happen but with such a strong coin, one of the best we have, I think it is very safe to assume that it will happen soon enough, what we still do not know is if NEO is going to surpass ethereum at some point in the future, I find that difficult to happen but those that believe in the coin think it's a possibility.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

I'm absolutely sure that Neo has a good future. Now I am glad for the low price and bought more.
I'm also going to invest in NEO, but now I'm sitting and waiting for the best price, why buy now, if in a month you can take even cheaper?
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

I'm also going to invest in NEO, but now I'm sitting and waiting for the best price, why buy now, if in a month you can take even cheaper?
Why are you sure that this is not the lowest price? Perhaps now is the last chance to buy tokens so cheaply? And if such a cheap price is no more, will you buy tokens at $ 70- $ 100 -150 $?

izmirligencforvet

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

i think neo blockchain is better than ethereum blockchain and bitcoin blockchain. neo blockchain is cheap and fast so neo future looks very bright. it is invested to neo.

smau36

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

Neo e Etherum china
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

NEO is quite good coin it was presented as ethereum of china as many people already told here. But I am one of those rare people that expecting neo to become bigger maybe top 5 or even top 3 coin in the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

neo has big potential to grow . many of us agree with that and many people call NEO as Chinese Ethereum but i think its more than that. Many big Chinese investors will support NEO when there is no more crypto ban in China. ICOs or new porjects based NEO are successful until now. There will be more projects in future. NEO gives Gas so why not HODLing some NEO ?
We have to just wait until btc recover than NEO will be  around $200-300 .

SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

neo has big potential to grow . many of us agree with that and many people call NEO as Chinese Ethereum but i think its more than that. Many big Chinese investors will support NEO when there is no more crypto ban in China. ICOs or new porjects based NEO are successful until now. There will be more projects in future. NEO gives Gas so why not HODLing some NEO ?
We have to just wait until btc recover than NEO will be  around $200-300 .
Yes, I hold many coins now and NEO is the main, together with BTC in my portfolio. By June market will grow and will be well (green) tended.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: