Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Future  (Read 2687 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:00:49 AM

In short term, NEO cannot perform well, but I hope with the developments they are doing now will have the strong possibility to increase the NEO. In the coming days, NEO will become very good competition to ETH.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:07:19 AM

In short term, NEO cannot perform well, but I hope with the developments they are doing now will have the strong possibility to increase the NEO. In the coming days, NEO will become very good competition to ETH.
neo good is only run for the long term. I see that in the short term neo doesn't have a good development yet, so I think neo will be good in the future and it requires time and process.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:11:54 AM

What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term
I think NEO's future is good because they have a great technology platform and there are quite a few ICO projects that work with them. The projects they work with are quality projects but not many. This shows that joining with NEO is not easy and that is the criterion of a great altcoin. That is the way I analyze so I think holding NEO in the long run is a smart decision.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:43:38 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 03:51:28 AM by DeadCoin

One of the potential coins as well. NEO has a good growth trend and has shown a good market growth. If you are looking for best coins, you can choose NEO as one among others. I always recommend it for those who invest with large scale. I have bought few NEO coins. A promising and a trust worthy coin.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

For a short time to buy NEO makes no sense, there are more promising coins. But for a long time I bought 10% of my portfolio.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

For a short time to buy NEO makes no sense, there are more promising coins. But for a long time I bought 10% of my portfolio.
I think that if this is not Bitcoin and ethereum, then such coins should be a maximum of 5% of your profile. It all depends on the total volume and, of course, the prospects of this project.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

Without doubts - longterm holding.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

I see the current time if short-term investment in NEO will not be potential because the NEO current rate is very low, only 15 dollars. So we can only hold NEO, and hopefully, in the long term the exchange rate will recover, but to compete with ETH, I'm afraid it is challenging.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

I see the current time if short-term investment in NEO will not be potential because the NEO current rate is very low, only 15 dollars. So we can only hold NEO, and hopefully, in the long term the exchange rate will recover, but to compete with ETH, I'm afraid it is challenging.
NEO is perfect for long-term investments, because we can wait for neo to develop into a better coin in the future if the market returns to normal and neo development is better than now
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:49:04 AM

I've got my fingers crossed for NEO, and I'm hearing a lot of talk on social media about it!

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:28:03 AM

NEO is perfect for long-term investments, because we can wait for neo to develop into a better coin in the future if the market returns to normal and neo development is better than now

NEO is most value currency in the coming days because adaptation is kept increasing in the market. Recently they have given some strange update about CNEO and CGAS, everything we have to wait and see which will help to make some huge growth in the coming days.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:22:33 AM

NEO is most value currency in the coming days because adaptation is kept increasing in the market. Recently they have given some strange update about CNEO and CGAS, everything we have to wait and see which will help to make some huge growth in the coming days.
The NEO's era has done. It will be never worth a lot of money for a single NEO token. It's another useless token right now consider there was a lot of platforms that created a better platform than it. EOS will be following NEo in the future and this just the matter of time until they will be collapse to the bottom.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

I think Neo in short term  has really good possibilities to grow up, but in long term it can't to competite with Ethereum, Stellar and Eos.
why do you think so? I personally think that he can overtake the capitalization of ETH in the long run. anyway we'll see it later
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

NEO - it`s a very promising Chinese coin. I think it will be very popular in Asia countries. What about kind of investment, I think it`s more profitable for long-term investment.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

Neo going to better development It is exceptionally suseful in long _term . I think will neo esteem reach $300_400 this year . I think the future will be splendid for neo
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

I think neo has a good future. for those who want to invest long term, neo is one of the right choices, just waiting for positive developments from neo and prices will rise quickly.

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:24:15 PM

IMO, NEO's short-term potential is unlikely, so advice you not to invest in short-term NEO because the exchange rate has been very low, only $ 15. Therefore NEO should be considered in the long term because we can only expect NEO to recover when the market improves.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

IMO, NEO's short-term potential is unlikely, so advice you not to invest in short-term NEO because the exchange rate has been very low, only $ 15. Therefore NEO should be considered in the long term because we can only expect NEO to recover when the market improves.

NEO dropped pretty significantly, more than others and if the market will recover, it has a potential to recover quickly though.
Anyways, it is a good diversification to EOS and ETH.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:30:31 AM

I remember the days when NEO was traded for 1 dollar at the exchange cryptopia and was interesting to nobody, and then rose sharply in 150 times. I think Elastos will have a similar story.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

All will depend from laws. If China will unban ICO there will be one great big candle to the moon) Now I'm just holding it and staking some gas to buy some more neo)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: