Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Future  (Read 2694 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

I believe Neo is for longterm and for sure after few years of holding this coin the price become hundreds dollars or maybe become thousands dollars.
I am also sure that Neo will actively develop, many new ico will appear. I think that the prices will only grow.

If neo is well developed and will attract more and more projects, it has a good chance of achieving great success. Soon neo should become a big threat to eth. Maybe even take the place of eth in the near future. Neo has good prospects ahead of it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

I believe Neo is for longterm and for sure after few years of holding this coin the price become hundreds dollars or maybe become thousands dollars.
I am also sure that Neo will actively develop, many new ico will appear. I think that the prices will only grow.

If neo is well developed and will attract more and more projects, it has a good chance of achieving great success. Soon neo should become a big threat to eth. Maybe even take the place of eth in the near future. Neo has good prospects ahead of it.
As I see NEO was running well but developers of this coin were continue improve the system of this coin because they just want to get a lot of investors to supports the needed and growth of this coin in the market. I believe that they achieve it thru helps of many big whales who just give a good supports to this coin. I planned to invest too in NEO since price of this coin now in the market was totally grow and I think it will continue growing.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:54:45 PM

neo coin is always a coin going on the road with a vague line, so we can say the fastest recovering coin as it is a beautiful investor.

blumkinnn

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:51:08 PM

Many people say that after a year or two the NEO can completely replace the Etherium, how do you think this is possible?

grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

If you are looking for a short term winner neo is probably your best choice because neo team is spreading out and they have pretty much whole April some conferences and other dev meetings,last time when they had a month filled like this neo went to 200$ Grin
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

I am also keeping most of my assets in NEO, it is a good altcoin and a strong advocate community. I keep many NEO's because there are quite a number of ICO projects being developed on the NEO platform. I am also investing in Project.a on the NEO platform and now it has completed the sale of ICO, I believe this project will be very successful.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

I like NEO. This is a great investment coin. I think it's a great time to buy this coin now. I am ready to keep this coin for several years. I think that this will bring me a very big profit.
cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

Despite the fact that there are a number of explored subcodes that are spoken on Neo, the crypto parallels people have not yet had enough knowledge, so the subcounts do not yet have the value they deserve. Neo can also find buyers in higher levels in the future.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

neo's present future will continue to be speculated to be a good and potent coin, but now neo has yet to show any high and drastic coin movements. this may take a long time but it does not matter if the exchange is about to happen.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term
Neos not so popular not like Bitcoin and Ethereum,for me I must hold it in long term.Neo for my analysis it has been a future in the end of this year.
1234raj

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

Neo is a great coin.The future of neo will be great.Now the price of neo in the market is declining.So let's buy neo now.I think the price of neo in the next five years will reach $800.Neo growth of neo will increase.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

NEO is one of the altcoin that I am very confident. NEO was born in China, it has technology, direction and plan is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Ethereum of China. NEO also has faster transaction speed than Ethereum. I believe that in the future NEO will continue to grow and its price will be higher. Maybe by the end of this year the price of NEO will be over $ 150. Right now it's a good time for us to buy NEO because its price is still very low.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

NEO is one of the altcoin that I am very confident. NEO was born in China, it has technology, direction and plan is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Ethereum of China. NEO also has faster transaction speed than Ethereum. I believe that in the future NEO will continue to grow and its price will be higher. Maybe by the end of this year the price of NEO will be over $ 150. Right now it's a good time for us to buy NEO because its price is still very low.

Transaction speed is higher because there are not as many transactions as on the Ethereum network, the network is not so demanded and loaded as Ethereum, so it seems better. But this is not so, and Ethereum will always be better and will be the leading platform, but in NEO I also believe and it will also be in demand, although not as on Ethereum.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

NEO has just been born for a year but has gained so much support from asia communities, i can't believe it has risen so fast in just a year, i think it is because its potential, its platform is so great that can be compared with ETH's platform, and even better than ETH that can replace ETH in the future, so i think we should start investing in NEO from rightnow when it is still cheap.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

good development is the development that is done with a long time, because all those things need a process to achieve the perfect word. if we look at NEO, NEO is one of the new altcoins developed earlier this year, but NEO is already in the Top Altcoin range, maybe we will see NEO better next year

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
SuperDay

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

NEO has a great platform and is developing in the right direction. So far I haven't read or heard someone talking bad about NEO so I guess this coin will really do great in the future.Many new crypto projects are built on NEO.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

Everyone trusts neo about long-term investment. It is a big mistake not to invest while the price has fallen by 15 dollars. Neo is one of the coins with the greatest potential. As the number of tokens increases, neo will also gain value Smiley

Bhargurn

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:13:13 AM

With many advantages I think NEO can compete with ETH in the future because:
- NEO's technology is rated more outstanding than EThereum
- NEO is supported by the world's largest economy, China, which currently holds 70% of the world's Bitcoin reserves.
There are many ICO projects on NEO so far, so NEO is very hot so you can invest in it today.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:30:31 AM

Now many project using neo as coins they. This makes the with the popular and be investment the long term. According to me neo will follow bitcoin and ethereum as a coin popular
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

NEO is really for long term position, NEO is one of the best cryptocurrency from china, it is really big company and it is supported by the government of the China. That's why I am investing to NEO and it is for long term position. NEO development team is very active.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██