Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡  (Read 2752 times)
Violetta999

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Do you need Russian translating of Whitepaper or ANN?

Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1026348
Bitcointalk name: Dilerium90
language: Russian
Translation portfolio link:

Whitepaper
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iIdZKSx3d_XE-sNGIwWt3Z4Yl47uUGpc/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SvS5LXT5L1ZawkQTNuK4X4QfrhixhodG/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UEampv0SaUvAP77o5h7aucq_iGpcq8pH/view
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GlCpX8b4TtCHB5Y9ZkiRiK2xIu79VJA_ZvB__wqD30E/edit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W24bHs2-KzKiar6rukWskaRtOtRhl4Mx/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCLRBXtDhXDblg4VTFHcGtXcDVtaU0zZEtFTmdhTjEzbkpV/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCLRBXtDhXDSHQyN1ZzNUhhUlE/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qhzNokwDVPR0BznTamZUQ-anEROdlaEW/view?usp=sharing

ANN+BOUNTY
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285634.msg23197075#msg23197075
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2325397.msg23633944#msg23633944
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2360654.msg24064077#msg24064077
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2249623.msg22739104#msg22739104
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605872.msg26518324#msg26518324
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2263099.msg22932576#msg22932576
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2473338.msg25338249#msg25338249
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2604806.msg26505323#msg26505323

ETH address: 0x78c9C4FDeB0EB814747d18be65116a9348afEd54
No.Thank you.

Tell in more detail about the system of a baunta as it works in your project and what  will be required to me for such purpose?
Also what investments for what sum and what margin are provided?
Violetta999

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

You have potential good idea but if the price for 1 code will be $0,01 how do you want to have profits?
The uniqueness of our concept is the fact that most buyers and clients connected to the brands system will become ArmPack users, everyone will have to download the application ArmWallet to test products and receive bonuses from manufacturers/brands. We plug in any brand which has 1,000,000 buyers, the brand places the codes from ArmPack and instructions on products  what  users can test the code through the app ArmWallet. Accordingly, we will get at least 200,000 to 300,000 downloads at the expense of the brand. And these brands will be hundreds.Also we must say that having a huge user base by ArmWallet  we can implement any additional functionality, and the first of them will be - cryptocurrency wallet, and thus many people the first time will get acquainted with cryptocurrencies through ArmWallet.
Accordingly, we will receive one of the most powerful marketing platforms in the world, which will allow brands to target advertising to buyers with unique settings (purchasing power, number of purchases, preferences, etc.).
So, if I have understood you correctly you expect to profit not from the sale of the codes,and with target advertising, which will allow to be make by your application,is it right?

Will it be uesd In the program cit-code which helps to raise an excess profit for rapid growth of the project and an opportunity to pay off in the shortest possible time? I know that such system is used in game platforms, and how about decentralized?
If it was possible to raise a coin course at the expense of it several times, for ex.
chekogotut

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:00:04 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 10:32:05 AM by chekogotut

Interested in the project. When is it planned to enter the exchange?
and tell me please, what will be the cost of the token at the time of the release?
chekogotut

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

The project sold not so many tokens, what is the reason?

Will it be possible to use your coin when trading, paired with other coins?
Oh sure  Smiley

on which exchange will the coin be? will it be on the largest?
I am registered on bittrix, binance, exmo and a couple of others
Violetta999

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

I think this is a very useful project. It has a lot of advantages. It will be very interesting for me to observe the development of this project.
You correctly noticed this. Would you like to not only observe but also work with this project? Because in the project Almost all investors received proposals to get rid of the idea of investing in production, and the ArmPack system should be finalized and brought to a new level. This project can change a lot!

Guys, I am highly interested in working with ICO's who are really ambitious and want to change the world. I do believe in cryptocurrencies and that's gonna rule the future. I see your project as one of them, so I would love to help you as much as possible. Either by social activity or by observing your project or whatever. If you're interested in such a help, let me know.
We will soon announce the launch of a short bounty program, you can join

When will the bounty program come into force? And what are the conditions to wait until there is time to prepare and making more and more traffic on the project ?

Guys, it is important to take into account that the bounty under itself also involves investing in the project and development, as well as program's bonus incentives.
Given the dynamics of the development of such programs on the market, it would be good to use various marketing moves, such as linear and binary marketing. That will allow to develop the project better and receive a decent income from the same binary.
Violetta999

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

I think this is a very useful project. It has a lot of advantages. It will be very interesting for me to observe the development of this project.
You correctly noticed this. Would you like to not only observe but also work with this project? Because in the project Almost all investors received proposals to get rid of the idea of investing in production, and the ArmPack system should be finalized and brought to a new level. This project can change a lot!

Guys, I am highly interested in working with ICO's who are really ambitious and want to change the world. I do believe in cryptocurrencies and that's gonna rule the future. I see your project as one of them, so I would love to help you as much as possible. Either by social activity or by observing your project or whatever. If you're interested in such a help, let me know.

When will the bounty program come into force? And what are the conditions to wait until there is time to prepare and making more and more traffic on the project ?

Guys, it is important to take into account that the bounty under itself also involves investing in the project and development, as well as program's bonus incentives.
Given the dynamics of the development of such programs on the market, it would be good to use various marketing moves, such as linear and binary marketing. That will allow to develop the project better and receive a decent income from the same binary.

Speaking in more detail about linear marketing, you will receive from each of your personally invited partner a certain percentage of their deposit.
If we consider binary marketing, then only 2 people are lined up in your first line, the rest are distributed in such a way that everywhere 2 people are on the network. And therefore, you can safely get an additional few% of the total turnover of this binary. So, the campaign still takes 60% of its activity.
Violetta999

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

Speaking in more detail about linear marketing, you will receive from each of your personally invited partner a certain percentage of their deposit.
If we consider binary marketing, then only 2 people are lined up in your first line, the rest are distributed in such a way that everywhere 2 people are on the network. And therefore, you can safely get an additional few% of the total turnover of this binary. So, the campaign still takes 60% of its activity.

And the remaining 40% go to distribution among partners, they also receive bonuses from the growth of crypto-moneys in the market, for the development of the capitalization dynamics there are still separate incentives.
The main emphasis is the crypto coin which is mobile towards  + the goods of the campaign itself, as you understood from the video. 
Violetta999

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

Hi guys!
At first glance your project is very interesting. It would be great to have an opportunity to download the app to watch how it works. At which stage is the development of the application right now? Which products can be suitable for applying a QR/ code?
Now ArmPack is not only a system of protection against counterfeiting based on blockchain technology, it is an independent eco-system that includes a mobile app with functions that not only check the goods, but also is a multi-currency crypto-wallet. Manufacturers and brands will have a powerful system of marketing management and logistics with ArmBoard. All of this will be linked in some functional blockchain-based networks will continue to scale, and these developments will be applied by other companies to transfer business processes to the blockchain.

In fact, it is clear and understandable what the project is for, what tasks it solves and for whom it is actually needed. But I would like to clarify there will still be multi-currency with a different coin. Do you want to combine not only the idea of tracking the goods, but also to create a multi-currency wallet for all occasions?

What is the name of the application? And how much time will it take, to collect% of tokens after investing that I could take profit without costs?
Also how does the application exchange that currency for other coins, or is there just arm coin there?

The platform itself is very convenient to use, and altcoins will also be involved in comparison with the development process itself. Before  and After. + Many traders will be involved in their work to make pairs in other coins in the market, so that there will be more pumping and growth rate.
Violetta999

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

The project sold not so many tokens, what is the reason?

Will it be possible to use your coin when trading, paired with other coins?
Oh sure  Smiley

on which exchange will the coin be? will it be on the largest?
I am registered on bittrix, binance, exmo and a couple of others

In any case, it will be possible to transfer this coin to different exchanges as soon as it is allowed to be published there, and you can safely transfer it to the crypto wallet and make pairs for other coins, so that the difference of the rate and the forecast can be easily and quickly to earn.
polymerium (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

I had a close look at your website. What I should say. There are no questions to your roadmap, hardcap, team and web-site. The only thing that embarasses me is your token distribution. Are you sure 5% will be enough for the team and advisors? I'm not critizing you but still, there should be some explanation:)
P.S. I've already bought a few of yours, looking forward for the next steps)
This is enough, the basic means for paying programmers and the team will come from the collected investments

https://ArmPack.io is the world's first decentralized anti-counterfeiting system and a powerful marketing tool with functions of a crypto-currency wallet
polymerium (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:58:35 AM

and tell me please, what will be the cost of the token at the time of the release?
In April, after the end of ICO. Most likely we will be on the exmo

https://ArmPack.io is the world's first decentralized anti-counterfeiting system and a powerful marketing tool with functions of a crypto-currency wallet
Violetta999

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

Why did you choose the ExMo exchange, why the American major exchanges are not initially a priority?
There is more confidence among large traders to it
Violetta999

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

I had a close look at your website. What I should say. There are no questions to your roadmap, hardcap, team and web-site. The only thing that embarasses me is your token distribution. Are you sure 5% will be enough for the team and advisors? I'm not critizing you but still, there should be some explanation:)
P.S. I've already bought a few of yours, looking forward for the next steps)
This is enough, the basic means for paying programmers and the team will come from the collected investments

The roadmap of the project and the subsequent events themselves will be depicted more precisely after the ICO, when the project will be already included in the market and the coin will be fixed on the exchange.
Violetta999

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

Good afternoon! Now im trying to buy this token but my ETH is reversing into my acc... What is the minimum that I can buy?..and is there a gas limit?

We need to monitor the market rate, and accordingly make a pair with btc or aether, but now since the btc is falling and all the coins are in the same place with it too, it is better to focus on btc
Violetta999

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
Here, it's not even about the customers.
The main task is to properly invest their cryptocurrencies in order to get a good income.

As for the really good  income it is necessary to follow all the trader's advice , and those who have been in this topic for a long time already and know enough about all coins and how to manipulate it. And the question is next: to which advisers do you trust and how exactly will support the coin on the required course?
Violetta999

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

You have potential good idea but if the price for 1 code will be $0,01 how do you want to have profits?
The uniqueness of our concept is the fact that most buyers and clients connected to the brands system will become ArmPack users, everyone will have to download the application ArmWallet to test products and receive bonuses from manufacturers/brands. We plug in any brand which has 1,000,000 buyers, the brand places the codes from ArmPack and instructions on products  what  users can test the code through the app ArmWallet. Accordingly, we will get at least 200,000 to 300,000 downloads at the expense of the brand. And these brands will be hundreds.Also we must say that having a huge user base by ArmWallet  we can implement any additional functionality, and the first of them will be - cryptocurrency wallet, and thus many people the first time will get acquainted with cryptocurrencies through ArmWallet.
Accordingly, we will receive one of the most powerful marketing platforms in the world, which will allow brands to target advertising to buyers with unique settings (purchasing power, number of purchases, preferences, etc.).
So, if I have understood you correctly you expect to profit not from the sale of the codes,and with target advertising, which will allow to be make by your application,is it right?

Everything will be used to generate income, and a decent profit for the project. Beginning the ICO , promoting the project, advertising, attracting investors, enterance on the market, fixing it on the main exchange, and increasing the coin rate, will also consult experienced traders and promote our main product of the project, in addition to the crypto-coin.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

as I understand, the fees are rather weak. I do not really understand how you plan to protect against forgery? Will your white paper be translated into other languages? and I would like to see more information in the announcement

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
chekogotut

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

And why exmo? I think it would be better on large exchanges, but here from which side to look of course. I would like a detailed answer to this question
chekogotut

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

but you can link to the road map, I missed something that moment.
And how much money is already collected at the moment?
chekogotut

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

Everything will be used to generate income, and a decent profit for the project. Beginning the ICO , promoting the project, advertising, attracting investors, enterance on the market, fixing it on the main exchange, and increasing the coin rate, will also consult experienced traders and promote our main product of the project, in addition to the crypto-coin.

Tell me if there is a working prototype at least an alpha version of the github?
And how many at the moment are holders of tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: