Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34691 times)
james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

Anyone knows how the platform protects against abuse? Sounds like it would be difficult to know if I just starts a video stream and leaves the phone on the table.

Yeah easy...you would get a few bad reviews and get kicked out from network.

How would they know? On what basis would someone get a bad review? You can't know if someone is streaming videos and really watching them. Maybe a small quiz at the end would help Cheesy

Oh yeah, I'm sorry seems like I misunderstood the question Cheesy
Well I mean how far could you go with that kind of "abuse"? It's not like someone would buy a 1000 phones and start some stream on them just to make money.
Probably the fees for just watching a stream would not be so big to make that kind of abuse worth while.
wowon

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

It looks really interesting!
I want to expect from now
james7854

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

Will this token be compatible with hardware wallets?

Im sure it will,especially considering this will be huge project.

Ye. I also think it has to be, I mean hardware wallets are a must have in crypto world.
james7854

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

It is interesting, but what exactly are you expecting? Smiley
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

Ye. I also think it has to be, I mean hardware wallets are a must have in crypto world.

I know this might be off-topic in this thread, but if they are a must-have in the crypto world, does that mean they are much safer? I'm new to this so I'm trying to compare some things to know what's best.
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Shitposters. Shitposters everywhere Cheesy
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

I know this might be off-topic in this thread, but if they are a must-have in the crypto world, does that mean they are much safer? I'm new to this so I'm trying to compare some things to know what's best.

They require hardware 2FA authentication for any transaction, so yeah its much safer. It's a little hard to simulate a physical press of the button Smiley
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

Shitposters. Shitposters everywhere Cheesy

I too want to expect Smiley I don't know what, but just the expecting part is good enough for me  Grin
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

Applied as well.
These giveaways are definitely a nice surprise

Yes, good stuff and anyone can join Smiley
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

Congrats on the successfull private sale with 36 million USD raised. So I'm assuming there won't be any public sale anymore, am I right? Can anyone confirm?

Overall I'm very excited for this project and think it will be one of the best blockchain project for 2018. Keep us updated.
spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

wow! This project looks promising. It has some serious backers too!

I wonder how it will do?

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

The price of the token in the ICO is? USD
35% Mining Rewards
35% Token Sale
12% Team
10% Community Growth & Strategic Partners
5% Advisors
3% Current Foundation
airdrop ?
bounty ?

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
UncleT

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

wow! This project looks promising. It has some serious backers too!

I wonder how it will do?

People on this forum seem to be really interested in the project, and with Cubans name attached to it, it should have more of a push than other similar projects. But it will take some time to see how the project will do.
cmdr1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

Just investigated a bit mora about the consumption mining they are advocating here and it really is awesome. And they do have some precautions for possible cheaters which is great too.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

Learn more about the economics, business model and technology behind CRNC from the Building Deck: https://cdn.current.us/deck.pdf

"Creators that upload original content through Current’s decentralized media integration earn 100% of revenue per play."

So this means if you create original content and upload it to Current, you get all the profit? Are there some ways of testing the originality of the content?

Maybe there will be some reviewers.

Probably. But to give up all your revenue, you should definitely check. Or maybe it is just an incentive for getting more media on the platform at the beginning.

Since the platform will be integrated with others, there will probably be a lot of content already, the app will help you find what you need faster.
UncleT

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Learn more about the economics, business model and technology behind CRNC from the Building Deck: https://cdn.current.us/deck.pdf

"Creators that upload original content through Current’s decentralized media integration earn 100% of revenue per play."

So this means if you create original content and upload it to Current, you get all the profit? Are there some ways of testing the originality of the content?

Maybe there will be some reviewers.

Probably. But to give up all your revenue, you should definitely check. Or maybe it is just an incentive for getting more media on the platform at the beginning.

Since the platform will be integrated with others, there will probably be a lot of content already, the app will help you find what you need faster.

Unfortunately, I have an android phone so I can't check it out but I'm hoping to see some comments on here from iPhone users.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

Anyone knows how the platform protects against abuse? Sounds like it would be difficult to know if I just starts a video stream and leaves the phone on the table.

How would they know? On what basis would someone get a bad review? You can't know if someone is streaming videos and really watching them. Maybe a small quiz at the end would help Cheesy

Well I mean how far could you go with that kind of "abuse"? It's not like someone would buy a 1000 phones and start some stream on them just to make money.
Probably the fees for just watching a stream would not be so big to make that kind of abuse worth while.

I think you are right. Some piracy (or abuse) is just not worth the effort. And even if somebody  goes to all the truouble and streams the content in that way, that would be a small portion and not worth mentioning.
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:20:31 AM

I think you are right. Some piracy (or abuse) is just not worth the effort. And even if somebody  goes to all the truouble and streams the content in that way, that would be a small portion and not worth mentioning.

You need to understand that Current has either direct partnerships or builds on top of network approved developer API’s for each network. Each network is earning additional revenue and data attribution by being within the current ecosystem. We incentivize users to become premium users through earnings.  Current gives each media network the ability to customize and implement the protocol  Within their own ecosystem independent of the current platform in a unique way launching their own sub token if they chose to.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

They require hardware 2FA authentication for any transaction, so yeah its much safer. It's a little hard to simulate a physical press of the button Smiley

Thank you for the help Smiley I'll check it out!
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

You need to understand that Current has either direct partnerships or builds on top of network approved developer API’s for each network. Each network is earning additional revenue and data attribution by being within the current ecosystem. We incentivize users to become premium users through earnings.  Current gives each media network the ability to customize and implement the protocol  Within their own ecosystem independent of the current platform in a unique way launching their own sub token if they chose to.

Thanks for great explanation what exactly Current will bring!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: