Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
hyunpark

Activity: 247
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

Is there some demo about current?

I think there might be some beta app.

There was an iPhone app but I'm not sure if it's available anymore. Maybe it was a limited time test app. Has anybody tried it? If they do open beta testing they should do it on Android as well as on IOS because they need that diversity for testing and they reached and passed their planned cap for android development so I'm guessing it will be out in no time.

Since its US based somehow i think they will go with IOS.Atleast thats many of ICOs are doing Tongue

Yeah,they often ignore us android users,not smart thing i think.

We just have to wait for our turn Cheesy I think they will cover that part really soon.

They won't ignore Android guys for very long as that's another huge potential market. Probably for testing purposes they now released for IOS only.

IOS is a good sandbox for testing because it has predefined rules and Android is much more chaotic.

Yes and ios has a much thinner pallet of devices in regards to size, HW specs, format and similar.

Not to mention there is much more manufactures of android  devices, so its much harder to standardize something.

That is very true. But Android market larger and variety of countries provide Android OS on tablet not just phone, while iOS mostly phone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

There was an iPhone app but I'm not sure if it's available anymore. Maybe it was a limited time test app. Has anybody tried it? If they do open beta testing they should do it on Android as well as on IOS because they need that diversity for testing and they reached and passed their planned cap for android development so I'm guessing it will be out in no time.

Since its US based somehow i think they will go with IOS.Atleast thats many of ICOs are doing Tongue

We just have to wait for our turn Cheesy I think they will cover that part really soon.

They won't ignore Android guys for very long as that's another huge potential market. Probably for testing purposes they now released for IOS only.

IOS is a good sandbox for testing because it has predefined rules and Android is much more chaotic.

Yes and ios has a much thinner pallet of devices in regards to size, HW specs, format and similar.

Not to mention there is much more manufactures of android  devices, so its much harder to standardize something.

That is very true. But Android market larger and variety of countries provide Android OS on tablet not just phone, while iOS mostly phone.

I'd say it depends on the region, for instance, iPhone is stronger in North America while Android takes Europe. I don't know what the stats are for the rest of the world.
tlav
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

Do they have a complete list of the first integrations they plan to do? I didn't see it anywhere. I think they did have some general plan for Q1 integration, but since they didn't update us on it, I'm not sure if it's still going as planned.

Rest assured Mark Cuban wouldn't be on this if he didn't have a list of people in place who are going to participate in this!

He must know some inside info that gives him vision about the project.

Not necessarily inside info, but maybe a deep understanding of all the topics involved. That gives him an edge over others, but I am sure he acquires the info the same way we do, he can just make more out of it. Good signal anyway that he is a backer of this.

He has a better understanding of how the business world works - and I guess he has seen a lot of projects go by so maybe it's just that since he is also in the TV industry he saw that this is a look into the future.

If you listen to the current creator, he said he knew cuban from 7 years ago from a different project. Take from that what you will.

The app has been around for a while, they have pivoted to a blockchain based model recently. I think Cuban invested in the app before it was a blockchain based project (correct me if im wrong). They are definitely using his name to market their ICO though which is concerning if he invested in the app before they changed their business model.

I'd also like to know if this is an inflationary coin because the tokens generated could bypass the hardcap if the usage grew.
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

Where is the airdrop? Already finished or airdrop means a referral bounty for telegram groups?

Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

Do they have a complete list of the first integrations they plan to do? I didn't see it anywhere. I think they did have some general plan for Q1 integration, but since they didn't update us on it, I'm not sure if it's still going as planned.

Rest assured Mark Cuban wouldn't be on this if he didn't have a list of people in place who are going to participate in this!

Not necessarily inside info, but maybe a deep understanding of all the topics involved. That gives him an edge over others, but I am sure he acquires the info the same way we do, he can just make more out of it. Good signal anyway that he is a backer of this.

He has a better understanding of how the business world works - and I guess he has seen a lot of projects go by so maybe it's just that since he is also in the TV industry he saw that this is a look into the future.

If you listen to the current creator, he said he knew cuban from 7 years ago from a different project. Take from that what you will.

The app has been around for a while, they have pivoted to a blockchain based model recently. I think Cuban invested in the app before it was a blockchain based project (correct me if im wrong). They are definitely using his name to market their ICO though which is concerning if he invested in the app before they changed their business model.

I'd also like to know if this is an inflationary coin because the tokens generated could bypass the hardcap if the usage grew.

'which is concerning if he invested in the app before they changed their business model.' I doubt that someone of his caliber would just let someone steer the platform into new waters without him knowing and acknowledging it, let alone use his name without his full consent. And if they switched to a blockchain model after they tried the regular model is a great thing because they already have something to show for it and not make the same mistakes. But your points stand and you are not wrong to ask those questions.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

Where is the airdrop? Already finished or airdrop means a referral bounty for telegram groups?

It's not the usual airdrop - more like a referral and I think it might be over. But someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

I'd say it depends on the region, for instance, iPhone is stronger in North America while Android takes Europe. I don't know what the stats are for the rest of the world.

Im sure Android has lead in other regions as well.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

Cuban is crypto supporter,he publicly said that,so i think this bussiness model change had his approval.Otherwise it would be crazy to change something like that without him knowing.But lets wait someone from the team to clear this up,im sure everything is fine.
UncleT

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

Im sure Android has lead in other regions as well.

No matter if it has the lead or not those two are the leaders in the mobile world and should be everybody's priority. If it works on those two it will work for other platforms (not in a technical but a in a kind of chain reaction sense)
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

It's not the usual airdrop - more like a referral and I think it might be over. But someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I copied this from few days ago,someone from the team wrote it,so i guess this is situation at the moment,and way to get CRNC.But dont forget the bounty too,it is also good way to get some easy tokens for free.

The airdrop is closed but we are still giving away $1M worth of CRNC tokens📲💰:

➡️$500k Telegram Campaign https://current-app.typeform.com/to/q9FbV6?s=tg
Stage 2 ✔️of our community distribution. 🙏

➡️ $500k Refer a Friend Campaign https://referral.current.us/
This is Stage 1 ✔️of the $500k giveaway.
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

I copied this from few days ago,someone from the team wrote it,so i guess this is situation at the moment,and way to get CRNC.But dont forget the bounty too,it is also good way to get some easy tokens for free.

Thank you for sharing that,good to know as there is a lot of confusion.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

Cuban is crypto supporter,he publicly said that,so i think this bussiness model change had his approval.Otherwise it would be crazy to change something like that without him knowing.But lets wait someone from the team to clear this up,im sure everything is fine.

Yeah, a lot of investors are just now recognizing crypto as the future.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

Yeah, a lot of investors are just now recognizing crypto as the future.

That's why there is so much going on with ICOs. Investors that were more of the traditional kind are starting to flock to more, dare I say, stable environments like crypto due to regulation changes and stock market crashes. The first wave of pioneering investors is over, now we are seeing more widespread investing.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

I didn't know that and if it's true it actually changes the role of Cuban for current a little bit. Nonetheless, I doubt he would agree that someone puts his name on a project if he didn't really believe in the idea or the product. As I said before it's no guarantee for success and Cuban essentially starts where we all started. He doesn't have an edge specifically in the blockchain world.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

I didn't know that and if it's true it actually changes the role of Cuban for current a little bit. Nonetheless, I doubt he would agree that someone puts his name on a project if he didn't really believe in the idea or the product. As I said before it's no guarantee for success and Cuban essentially starts where we all started. He doesn't have an edge specifically in the blockchain world.

Yeah it doesn't seem like he would invest his time in a project he thinks wouldn't succeed
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

Yeah,a lot of wrong info going around,when in doubt,best is to go to telegram and ask.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

Yeah,a lot of wrong info going around,when in doubt,best is to go to telegram and ask.

Good luck with that,their telegram group is full.
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

Their main group is full,but they also opened another one,for all those who couldnt get in the original one.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

Their main group is full,but they also opened another one,for all those who couldnt get in the original one.

I thought they were able to expand the original one...
Svjeckimegacar

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

I thought they were able to expand the original one...

Just checked,original one-99988 members ,so i guess it must be another one.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: