Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
Oleana

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

I joined the telegram's link, however i don't see any links for the airdrop ? is there any mistake ? even on your website ? there is nothing

Airdrop is closed if I am not mistaking. I think I got an email from them a couple of days ago...

Closed already?

There is 2nd round of airdrop i think.Check around,there must be link somewhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

I joined the telegram's link, however i don't see any links for the airdrop ? is there any mistake ? even on your website ? there is nothing

Airdrop is closed if I am not mistaking. I think I got an email from them a couple of days ago...

Closed already?

For me email was as well Airdrop closed.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

I'm waiting for the application update, and meanwhile I wrote an article about the project in russian:
https://golos.io/current/@henryroo/current-token-sale-decentralizovannaya-platforma-obedinyayushaya-poiskovye-funkcii-populyarnykh-multimedia-istochnikov-s  
it's very convenient to use but for now the application needs to be modified

Yes,keep spreading Current,we need global adoption!
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

I saw your team and you have the best team and advisors ever! now i am very interested with this project. so im kinda thinkong that i shpuld be investing. but what will be the ico price of the token? at what bonuses you offer then. please give me details.

Going to be interesting to see how a Cuban backed crypto project will perform. It will definitely have its pump as the publicity is just too strong to be ignored but we will see how sustainable the whole concept is.

It really depends on how good the platform will be. There is only so much Cubans name can do for it, the rest is up to the core team to push the platform to its max.

You are right that there is only so much the name Cuban can do for it, but the "so much" will make sure that the project has a huge pump at some point I believe.

As far as I see the team is working on schedule so his bump only caused the marketing to explode, maybe the sale to be canceled as well. It's a huge amount of hype.

I haven't been following the news too closely so what's the deal about cancelling the sale? Are officials getting in the way because they don't like the hype surrounding Current?

What happened now? Why cancel?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

I saw your team and you have the best team and advisors ever! now i am very interested with this project. so im kinda thinkong that i shpuld be investing. but what will be the ico price of the token? at what bonuses you offer then. please give me details.

Going to be interesting to see how a Cuban backed crypto project will perform. It will definitely have its pump as the publicity is just too strong to be ignored but we will see how sustainable the whole concept is.

It really depends on how good the platform will be. There is only so much Cubans name can do for it, the rest is up to the core team to push the platform to its max.

You are right that there is only so much the name Cuban can do for it, but the "so much" will make sure that the project has a huge pump at some point I believe.

As far as I see the team is working on schedule so his bump only caused the marketing to explode, maybe the sale to be canceled as well. It's a huge amount of hype.

I haven't been following the news too closely so what's the deal about cancelling the sale? Are officials getting in the way because they don't like the hype surrounding Current?

You can find more info here:

https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/current-announces-4-million-airdrop-lieu-cancelled-token-sale/
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/current-announces-4-million-airdrop-lieu-cancelled-token-sale/

Yeah,thats old news,so due high demand we now have these airdrop rounds,where everyone can join.I think this is fair,as it will enable more people to join,and it seems that Current already gathered enough funds in previous sale rounds.
UncleT

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

Yeah,thats old news,so due high demand we now have these airdrop rounds,where everyone can join.I think this is fair,as it will enable more people to join,and it seems that Current already gathered enough funds in previous sale rounds.

So this would be some kind of reward for people that stuck with the project? That's cool. When you reach the hard cap you show the community you appreciate them.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

So this would be some kind of reward for people that stuck with the project? That's cool. When you reach the hard cap you show the community you appreciate them.

I like how they are constantly changing and adapting to new situations. You have to be flexible in this market and this sets the tone how they see the platform operating.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

They're pulling their part in the marketing while trying not to get anyone angry. Makes sense.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

True,and it shows they belive in the project,as im sure if they wanted,and if they had another round of sale,they would raise even more than they did in the first round.So its nice to see some ICO thats not all about getting as much money they can from the investors,welcomed change for sure.
descuri

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

And they have this tagline which actually shows that they believe in the future of crypto as well as themselves:
"Current automatically creates a CRNC wallet for every user. In many cases, Current will be the first digital wallet the mainstream public will own."
cmdr1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

How is current going, is everything according to plan?

I keep checking the Telegram group for updates, but nothing so far...
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

Also could not find new data about project proceeding.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

True,and it shows they belive in the project,as im sure if they wanted,and if they had another round of sale,they would raise even more than they did in the first round.So its nice to see some ICO thats not all about getting as much money they can from the investors,welcomed change for sure.

They probably raised enough and didn't want depreciation to start.
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

Group or channel?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

Closed already?

For me email was as well Airdrop closed.

For me email? How do you mean?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:50:58 PM

Well, if you think about it it makes a lot of sense. Getting a broad user base involved from the very start is critical to what Current is intending to do or deliver.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

Well, if you think about it it makes a lot of sense. Getting a broad user base involved from the very start is critical to what Current is intending to do or deliver.

Sure, it would be hard to start with a really small base of users.
killer9966

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

Closed already?

There is 2nd round of airdrop i think.Check around,there must be link somewhere.

Have to find it!
djuro74556

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:09:24 PM

This project is admirable, this project will be the best, if you able to sign a partnership with them this coin will go to the moon i will keep an eye on your project, good project

It's great, not just admirable Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: