Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
Fanquell

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

Make sure to join signature bounty,rules are strict,but reward is great for those who put some effort!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

Did Cuban say something about the project?

Not yet i think,but he spoke publicly about crypto,and he is crypto enthusiast.I would like to see him mentioning Current,it would give project some extra boost.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:58:30 PM

Make sure to join signature bounty,rules are strict,but reward is great for those who put some effort!

Sig bounties are the best. Those of us that are active on the forum when there is no sig campaign attached to it this is a good way to get something and contribute to the project that we support.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

So was there any mention from the team if they have any known streamers or channels allready signed?

Nothing has been announced at the moment. But it all depends on what you think are big names. I doubt Joe Rogan would be transferring to a new platform but I can see a bunch of mid-level streamers being the first to go and switch platforms.

who knows... he likes to follow trends Cheesy maybe he would switch if they convinced him that crypto is the way to go Cheesy
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

good project maybe you need to add bounty to this project so that more participants join and succeed this project.

Isn't there already a bounty?
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

good project maybe you need to add bounty to this project so that more participants join and succeed this project.

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN WILL RUN UNTIL 7th of April. there have enough time to earn your tokens https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2831598.0
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN WILL RUN UNTIL 7th of April. there have enough time to earn your tokens https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2831598.0

Thanks!
The bounty manager is strict, very strict
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

Do they have a complete list of the first integrations they plan to do? I didn't see it anywhere. I think they did have some general plan for Q1 integration, but since they didn't update us on it, I'm not sure if it's still going as planned.

Rest assured Mark Cuban wouldn't be on this if he didn't have a list of people in place who are going to participate in this!

He must know some inside info that gives him vision about the project.

Not necessarily inside info, but maybe a deep understanding of all the topics involved. That gives him an edge over others, but I am sure he acquires the info the same way we do, he can just make more out of it. Good signal anyway that he is a backer of this.

He has a better understanding of how the business world works - and I guess he has seen a lot of projects go by so maybe it's just that since he is also in the TV industry he saw that this is a look into the future.

If you listen to the current creator, he said he knew cuban from 7 years ago from a different project. Take from that what you will.

The app has been around for a while, they have pivoted to a blockchain based model recently. I think Cuban invested in the app before it was a blockchain based project (correct me if im wrong). They are definitely using his name to market their ICO though which is concerning if he invested in the app before they changed their business model.

I'd also like to know if this is an inflationary coin because the tokens generated could bypass the hardcap if the usage grew.

I didn't know that and if it's true it actually changes the role of Cuban for current a little bit. Nonetheless, I doubt he would agree that someone puts his name on a project if he didn't really believe in the idea or the product. As I said before it's no guarantee for success and Cuban essentially starts where we all started. He doesn't have an edge specifically in the blockchain world.

Yeah it doesn't seem like he would invest his time in a project he thinks wouldn't succeed

Exactly but then again we don't really know whether Cuban is investing a lot of time or whether he is just lending mostly his name and maybe a tiny little bit of his expertise. Not sure if Current is really one of his babies or rather a not too important experiment. Have you guys been following that and do you know what his involvement is?

Don't think anybody knows what his involvement is, but I guess it's somewhere inbetween those two things you mentioned. Attaching his name to something that he might not be all that much invested in is not something investors of his caliber do.

I think the CEO mentioned that he is one of the advisors and investors. Maybe just advising since he is in the Tv industry also.

He's probably not just the advisor, I think he has something in this project, probably some amout of money.

It's already publicly known that he is backing Current financially. The question is in how far he also contributes work to the project or whether he only gives some small advice from time to time or whether he is running this like one of his main jobs.

Nah, I wouldn't count on him running this operation but I do think he gives a good portion of advice because at the end it's money that he invested.

That's also what I actually think, but I believe that some of the investors overestimate the role he is playing for the project.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:06:34 PM

Do they have a complete list of the first integrations they plan to do? I didn't see it anywhere. I think they did have some general plan for Q1 integration, but since they didn't update us on it, I'm not sure if it's still going as planned.

Rest assured Mark Cuban wouldn't be on this if he didn't have a list of people in place who are going to participate in this!

Not necessarily inside info, but maybe a deep understanding of all the topics involved. That gives him an edge over others, but I am sure he acquires the info the same way we do, he can just make more out of it. Good signal anyway that he is a backer of this.

He has a better understanding of how the business world works - and I guess he has seen a lot of projects go by so maybe it's just that since he is also in the TV industry he saw that this is a look into the future.

If you listen to the current creator, he said he knew cuban from 7 years ago from a different project. Take from that what you will.

The app has been around for a while, they have pivoted to a blockchain based model recently. I think Cuban invested in the app before it was a blockchain based project (correct me if im wrong). They are definitely using his name to market their ICO though which is concerning if he invested in the app before they changed their business model.

I'd also like to know if this is an inflationary coin because the tokens generated could bypass the hardcap if the usage grew.

I didn't know that and if it's true it actually changes the role of Cuban for current a little bit. Nonetheless, I doubt he would agree that someone puts his name on a project if he didn't really believe in the idea or the product. As I said before it's no guarantee for success and Cuban essentially starts where we all started. He doesn't have an edge specifically in the blockchain world.

Yeah it doesn't seem like he would invest his time in a project he thinks wouldn't succeed

Exactly but then again we don't really know whether Cuban is investing a lot of time or whether he is just lending mostly his name and maybe a tiny little bit of his expertise. Not sure if Current is really one of his babies or rather a not too important experiment. Have you guys been following that and do you know what his involvement is?

Don't think anybody knows what his involvement is, but I guess it's somewhere inbetween those two things you mentioned. Attaching his name to something that he might not be all that much invested in is not something investors of his caliber do.

I think the CEO mentioned that he is one of the advisors and investors. Maybe just advising since he is in the Tv industry also.

He's probably not just the advisor, I think he has something in this project, probably some amout of money.

It's already publicly known that he is backing Current financially. The question is in how far he also contributes work to the project or whether he only gives some small advice from time to time or whether he is running this like one of his main jobs.

Nah, I wouldn't count on him running this operation but I do think he gives a good portion of advice because at the end it's money that he invested.

That's also what I actually think, but I believe that some of the investors overestimate the role he is playing for the project.
Who knows,maybe the inverstors underestimate his role in the project
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

Who knows,maybe the inverstors underestimate his role in the project

We are so much on the outside that I doubt we will ever know what the deal is. Whatever it is, it's still got his name on it and it's still going strong, so somebody is doing something right!
Laffyduffie

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

He probably acts like seior advisor or something like that,.i doubt he deals with this on the daily basis.But even that is a great thing.
descuri

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

I thought he was only an advisor, not an investor... but maybe I got it wrong...
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

There should be some article or interview with him talking about his project, that would be a huge commercial.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

There should be some article or interview with him talking about his project, that would be a huge commercial.

I didn't see anything like that on YT - maybe someone can share if they find it.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

I just can't believe there's so little news regarding the progress... Devs give us something Smiley
Mazand

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

Mark don't like cryptocurrencies. So... How on earth? Smiley))
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

There is already a bounty available.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

He probably acts like seior advisor or something like that,.i doubt he deals with this on the daily basis.But even that is a great thing.

He should include more into communication with project supporter community if you ask me.
killer9966

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:09:05 PM

He should include more into communication with project supporter community if you ask me.

For real, I mean if the project is backed by him, he should put in some work into his communication.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

Sig bounties are the best. Those of us that are active on the forum when there is no sig campaign attached to it this is a good way to get something and contribute to the project that we support.

Sig bounties are quite lucrative!
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: