Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
Oleana

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

I, for example, also have a channel on YouTube, and there are many groups on social networks, and I'm very interested in this, I want you to succeed in everything, I'll use your application, thanks for the convenient application

And you could get something out of it. Youtube might lose a bunch of it's streamers to platforms like this.

Sooner or later,someone will dethrone them.It could be Current!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

Is there some demo about current?

I think there might be some beta app.

There was an iPhone app but I'm not sure if it's available anymore. Maybe it was a limited time test app. Has anybody tried it? If they do open beta testing they should do it on Android as well as on IOS because they need that diversity for testing and they reached and passed their planned cap for android development so I'm guessing it will be out in no time.

Since its US based somehow i think they will go with IOS.Atleast thats many of ICOs are doing Tongue
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

I, for example, also have a channel on YouTube, and there are many groups on social networks, and I'm very interested in this, I want you to succeed in everything, I'll use your application, thanks for the convenient application

And you could get something out of it. Youtube might lose a bunch of it's streamers to platforms like this.

From what i heared,YouTube made it much harder for new people and smaller channels to succed and to make a living out of it.So this is the chance for all new platforms to take significant part of the market from them.

True,this is a chance for all those that cant make a living out of YouTube,and have decent sized channel.Current will give them new chance to monetize their effort,as early adopters they should definietely benefit a lot.

Hopefully original content will be rewarded for small channels, not only for the Netflix and other big names.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

There was an iPhone app but I'm not sure if it's available anymore. Maybe it was a limited time test app. Has anybody tried it? If they do open beta testing they should do it on Android as well as on IOS because they need that diversity for testing and they reached and passed their planned cap for android development so I'm guessing it will be out in no time.

Since its US based somehow i think they will go with IOS.Atleast thats many of ICOs are doing Tongue

Yeah,they often ignore us android users,not smart thing i think.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:09:47 AM

We just have to wait for our turn Cheesy I think they will cover that part really soon.
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

Yesterday, I updated the Current application, all works on hurray, but it is impossible to create the profile with music and video, and already now everyone can listen to music with Current. To download please follow the link on the official website.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

Yesterday, I updated the Current application, all works on hurray, but it is impossible to create the profile with music and video, and already now everyone can listen to music with Current. To download please follow the link on the official website.

Good to know it's stil out there to try out. I'll have to get my hands on an iPhone because I want to try it out for myself. I'm sure it's stil buggy because it's a beta.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

We just have to wait for our turn Cheesy I think they will cover that part really soon.

They won't ignore Android guys for very long as that's another huge potential market. Probably for testing purposes they now released for IOS only.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

Good to know it's stil out there to try out. I'll have to get my hands on an iPhone because I want to try it out for myself. I'm sure it's stil buggy because it's a beta.

Did anyone maybe read the reviews on the app store for iOS? I'm interested if there are any.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

I wouldn't worry about that, it will come to android.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

Patience is gold Smiley
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

Do they have a complete list of the first integrations they plan to do? I didn't see it anywhere. I think they did have some general plan for Q1 integration, but since they didn't update us on it, I'm not sure if it's still going as planned.

Rest assured Mark Cuban wouldn't be on this if he didn't have a list of people in place who are going to participate in this!

He must know some inside info that gives him vision about the project.

Not necessarily inside info, but maybe a deep understanding of all the topics involved. That gives him an edge over others, but I am sure he acquires the info the same way we do, he can just make more out of it. Good signal anyway that he is a backer of this.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
killer9966

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:12:55 PM

From what i heared,YouTube made it much harder for new people and smaller channels to succed and to make a living out of it.So this is the chance for all new platforms to take significant part of the market from them.

Yes, on youtube its hard to make any significant profit and by significant I don't mean like buying a Ferrari but paying your monthly bills.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

Sooner or later,someone will dethrone them.It could be Current!

Current will be more like a media HUB not really a replacenmet for any of them.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

They won't ignore Android guys for very long as that's another huge potential market. Probably for testing purposes they now released for IOS only.

IOS is a good sandbox for testing because it has predefined rules and Android is much more chaotic.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

IOS is a good sandbox for testing because it has predefined rules and Android is much more chaotic.

Yes and ios has a much thinner pallet of devices in regards to size, HW specs, format and similar.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

Do they have a complete list of the first integrations they plan to do? I didn't see it anywhere. I think they did have some general plan for Q1 integration, but since they didn't update us on it, I'm not sure if it's still going as planned.

Rest assured Mark Cuban wouldn't be on this if he didn't have a list of people in place who are going to participate in this!

Not necessarily inside info, but maybe a deep understanding of all the topics involved. That gives him an edge over others, but I am sure he acquires the info the same way we do, he can just make more out of it. Good signal anyway that he is a backer of this.

He has a better understanding of how the business world works - and I guess he has seen a lot of projects go by so maybe it's just that since he is also in the TV industry he saw that this is a look into the future.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

Yes and ios has a much thinner pallet of devices in regards to size, HW specs, format and similar.

Not to mention there is much more manufactures of android  devices, so its much harder to standardize something.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

He has a better understanding of how the business world works - and I guess he has seen a lot of projects go by so maybe it's just that since he is also in the TV industry he saw that this is a look into the future.

Yeah he's the man for bussines thats for sure.
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

Not to mention there is much more manufactures of android  devices, so its much harder to standardize something.

All those thing have to be taken into consideration when launching an app.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: