Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

I think that you can not invest the money that you are not ready to lose, it's just stupid and irresponsible! But this is your decision. So you must make every effort to not lose this money!
Well investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to do to make a huge income, so i think it is a good decision that you invested your money for bitcoin, and i am sure that when the price of bitcoin will grow you can really pay you shool fees.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Much better for you to still join in bounty campaigns and after you get your rewards hold it atleast a months then sell then convert your eth to btc and invest.

This is actually a good idea. Rather than risking your money and not paying school fees, it is better to look out for bounty campaigns and similar campaigns and earn tokens. Also, the crypto markets are pretty volatile presently, so make sure you have a back up for school tution fees. Never put all your eggs in one basket.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Much better for you to still join in bounty campaigns and after you get your rewards hold it atleast a months then sell then convert your eth to btc and invest.
I agree with you that, you must join in bounty campaign than using your tuition fee to buy or to invest in bitcoin. On the other hand, you know what the thing that you do is too risky because you use your tuition fee to buy bitcoin. And there is chance that your tuition fee would not come back because the price of bitcoin is not stable.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

This would be a hilarious joke decision i've ever seen. What if your money lost? What you will do next? This is not good idea matw and remember the golden rule :" do not invest that you can't affort to lose".

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

I cannot say if that is a stupid decision or not, I guess there is no one to guide you with your finances, it is true that bitcoin will be having an all time time high and you can get more returns because of that, but education still should be your priority, I am not saying go back to school, if you really wanted to earn more, do not go back to school and then try to become a lawyer or a doctor, if that is not what you want, I think your decision will serve as a great investment, taking chances is always what's best, never play on the safe side, it is not worth it, if you think you've done a mistake, think again, education is not only meant for students inside a classroom, it is meant for everybody, and it is true that experience is the best teacher, now you just need to prove to yourself that you know what you are doing, since in the real world, you cannot show your diploma to a fastfood crew and ask for food, everybody is equal, everybody needs to pay.
Ehhhallo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

When is the payment for your school fees due? Because you might have to hold on to your investments for a bit before you can actually profit on it. In this case here i think even getting back the same amount you invested would be great. I hope for your sake it pays off lol
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

I think this is wrong. Your money may not increase, but rather decrease until you need to pay. But I wish you good luck!)
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

For me the thing you do is really not advisable because the value of bitcoin can also dump, i think it is a big risk that you invested your money in bitcoin instead of paying your tuition fee, well investing is okay specially when you can hold for long time.

jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

WOAH thats way too risky to do your education is very important and you just put that at risk cause  you just cant tell or matter of fact you are not so sure of making that back the price market may not favour you but i pray and hope you get your cash back
Latarowun

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

Should not, it's too risky. you should keep your money in the Bank only, because if at the Bank you can pick it up at times when you need.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

Thats lots of risk you could be in luck of out of luck in getting back your money but your education is way more important but you are in control of what ever decision you make.Hope u get back your fees
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yes, I know this is wrong because education is more important to us and can not be stolen from us, I am still learning but my cost will double on next payment. But I am sure this will end a good result. What do you think of this? Your suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thank you! invest your money for bitcoin, and I am sure that when bitcoin prices will grow you can actually pay your shool fees.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

I think you better follow some bounties and after getting a free coin, you can use it for investment. Because as we know investing in bitcoin is not entirely profitable but if we buy bitcoins when prices are at low levels and we sell them back when the price is high, of course we will get a very big profit so in fact we have to wait when bitcoin prices will go up and we will soon sell it Wink
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:11:34 PM

Unless you're a consummate trader, you have to use your spare money for investments, not only investments in bitcoin. Sometimes investments don't turn out to be the way we expect it to be. But in bitcoin, if you are a very good trader you can surely have multiples of your invested money as profits.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

no its bad idea.Never invest money in any market that you need in very short time. Because markets is goes up and down. One of the experience man give me advice that only invest money that left after all your need complete. like house, car, education. insurance etc etc.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2554

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

I don't recommend you to invest such a important money. Why don't you try to get that money in alternative ways? I mean like taking part at the bounties here on the forum, getting a part-time job or even ask to your parents if they can lend you some money.
mdrakibul

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

My advice for you is, first determine the positive or negative outcomes in investing your money in bitcoin instead of paying your school fees. As a student I know that your money is very important to you,  if you do not know how manage your money well.When bitcoin will increase you are soo lucky. But be prepared of what you decide. Really I hope that you can have a good return to be lucky.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

You know what? although making a bet is sometimes giving you a good results, but it mostly gives you bad results. And obviously you dont get the important rules on how to invest on to something. The most important rule is, do not use your "hot money" or in other word use only your free money. You dont know how much your tuition fees if they always doubled. My suggestion is, if you already make a profit, cash it out and pay your education fees, please.
okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

Why did you do that bro thats a very wrong decision you invest your tuition fee in crypto that you're not 100 percent sure that it will double or it will back your investment? oh come on if I we're you I will never do that because the crypto market now is not in a good condition even the price of bitcoin its more dumping in this moment than its pump. Before you did something that you don't know what will happen at last you should ask first here in forum for you to assist and get some opinions and right thing to do before you do your first move.
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:32:59 PM

If you can pay your school fees, why not invest in bitcoin first? it is a good move for you to invest and doubled the amoun of investment. I saw on youtube that there is a family who invested all of their money in bitcoin and they only live in their car now, so those who are going to be successful are those who are willing to take the risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: