Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:52:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BTC in Medical Industry  (Read 3479 times)
peymanrmi

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

now many ICOs work on medical project and they mostly are in ETH platform
of course blockchain can make a great progress in medical ecosystem of all over the world
Thalassadna

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

Based on a site I checked, only one hospital in the United States accepts bitcoin. May. Also one of the problems or problems that I see here is that the government, for some hospitals is controlled by the government so I think if ever it is done, mostly in private hospitals .
F.Samosir

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

if I think it's possible, especially if the government itself has received the existence of bitcoin, if it is so not only the hospital may be all transactions can use bitcoin   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

It is very possible because as bitcoin keep getting wider adoption and blockchain  also there will be a time that most financial transactions will be in in blockchain and hospital will not be an exemption. Bitcoin will be among payment options to be used.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

Perhaps it could be possible but only for some. Having it to be in a reality one that covers the preponderance of each country's hospitals would really be a great thing to happen.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

It will get better because the public will get a variety of options to make a payment method in terms of a health where everyone will definitely need the service. However, it is not uncommon because not all healthcare services adopt blockchain technology.
suemendez25

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:30:24 AM

Yes sure it will. But not now because of bitcoin's volatility. There will be loss on the side of the hospital if ever there will be decline in value.
frickshow

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

I hope this is possible in upcoming days hospitals accept payments as a bitcoins from patients who is taking treatment from hospitals, also we can buy our medicines and hospitals give Doctors, nurses and other staffs salary in bitcoins, if peoples getting treatment from hospitals using payment method of bitcoin then this will be beneficial for economy and cryptocurrency future.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

Some leading hospitals are already accepting this. Also, in small private hospitals you can talk to staff and they may arrange this.

More important than paying with bitcoin is the possibility of using blockchain technology in the medical industry. Blockchain can be used eg. to eliminate the trade of counterfeit and expired drugs, or to protect patient data.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

I think it will take too long time for medical industry to accept bitcoin.i think this may be soon happen in future. If it happens it is easy for us to pay bills in the hospital.
All the industries are accepting the Bitcoin but it will be in your country surely it will accept because few countries are accepting the Crypto so Medical industry also accept the Crypto payment. Bitcoin is the good reputated platform so this will accepting entire world on soon and I hope as soon as possible this will going to moon.
It is possible for it to happened. As of this moment as per the hypothetical guess or somewhat prediction, or other statement are based on researches, bitcoin will soon be a mean for doing transactions and might beat fiat currency, or somehow the paper bills and such. As of now there are already establishment who accepted bitcoin as a medium to pay for bills and fees soon the hospitals will.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??

Yes,its theres big possibility that someday that medical hospital accepts btc as a payments for hospital bill and another fees because,when  you look up in the economy now,mostly are using blockchain industry to make it more easily to access and adapt the modern technology of crypto investment,therefore soon hospital bill and other fees would rely soon in crypto and make an ICO project development.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Sengkuni

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

if it can be done and business and medical world will certainly facilitate in all matters hospital payment transactions in addition we can save time in transactions and may be done in every place health Wink
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

all that may be in the future, I believe bitcoin later in the future to be the currency of a country

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

I don't know about direct BTC payment in hospitals yet, but you can use crypto cards just as regular cards, and I am very enthusiastic about Bitcoin going viral as payment method in all industries.
aryadiningrat123

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

Because bitcoin will be used as a method of payment in the future and bitcoin will also be used as a payer in our future life so I think hospitals will also use bitcoin as their main payment method in the future and I think bitcoin will also turn the national currency
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

In doing transaction with bitcoin for now is still not the best choice especially in hospital because we do not know whether bitcoin network will work fast or not. In bitcoin infrastructure must be improved to face challenges and face in terms of user growth. Cool
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??
I think yes.  At the moment, the projects related to medicine are very popular, which means that if the blockchain technology is used in hospitals, then the payment in the crypto currency will also be accepted.
Sharon Borgess

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:33:16 AM

I think that's quite unlikely. Because the price of Bitcoin is constantly fluctuating, it goes up and down continuously. If the hospital accepts a bitcoin payment, they will have to adjust their daily rates, even if they lose money if Bitcoin prices decline compared to the day before and obviously the hospital will not accept the loss.
MatthewNettlefold

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:52:43 AM

If the government accept bitcoin, I think it is possible to use bitcoin in hospital and medical services.
jennyhoang293

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

Up to now there have been facilities that have accepted bitcoin as a means to pay for bills and early fees the hospital will. The bitcoin method then this would be beneficial to the economy and future electronic money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: