Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BTC in Medical Industry  (Read 3468 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

I think that is not very important, because when in hospital, or want to buy medicine there, paying in cash is also more effective. bitcoin will be more effective if used as an online transaction, such as ordering taxi online, online food, or other online items.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??

of course that could happen. I think the future of bitcoin will always be wide open until the next few decades, of course there will be many innovations that involve bitcoin as a payment instrument in the real world, maybe one of them in medical terms. but not for the near future

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

I think that is not very important, because when in hospital, or want to buy medicine there, paying in cash is also more effective. bitcoin will be more effective if used as an online transaction, such as ordering taxi online, online food, or other online items.
Yes, I agree with you, Bitcoin can be used as a currency like Fiat, but if I pay for a hospital, I don't think it is necessary to use a digital currency, it might be difficult. but bitcoin is more suitable to use for online transactions as you say, namely as a payment for online taxis and others.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

It is very possible  in the near future as the blockchain is taking over all human en devour. Blockchain is already in medical industries as it has been deployed in Docademic project which is medical project and PTOY which has to do with management of patient's file and admission processes. Accepting bitcoin or other altcoin for payment will not be much of an issue. Blockchain has been involved in election and it was a huge success taking the last Russian election as an example. Based on this i believe other countries will during their next election introduce blcokchain for effective electoral process. The next time we will have the first hospital that experiment with crypto and make a success out of it , will the remaining ones join the fray.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

The blockchain technology is taking over all aspects of our human life very soon the medical sector will be covered with the wave of this modern technology and bitcoin and other altcoin will be use to facilitate medical transactions, with the latest development in the cryptocurrency network any medical institution can develope it own utility token and subject they client to use it as payments for the services they offer.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

Now the Blockchain technology has been used in a very great way and manner in such a way that many industries are using it. The health industry will surely see more of it.

Ronald Wilson

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

On the condition that the country allow it to be a legal tender or not. If the government outlaws Bitcoin, then Bitcoin will be never used, not only hospitals, but also every industry.  I don't now how it is in your country, but in my country, the possibility that the hospital doesn't hear much of Bitcoin is high. I mean it takes time for everyone to get used to Bitcoin. Now is still early.
Jerry White

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

This won't happen anytime soon because Bitcoin is kind of brand new to medical organization like hospital. I guess that Blockchain and Bitcoin is known more by big hospital. As for small and local hospitals, Bitcoin is of little known. Another reason is Bitcoin is cracked down recently by many governments, meaning that it's kind of illegal to use Bitcoin in those countries.
Rachel Martin

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

There is the possibility, but not high. Bitcoin has a lot to improve before it's ready to be effectively used in the future. Bitcoin still comes in for tons of criticism. And you know, a majority of citizens are living in the country side, and their awareness of Bitcoin as well as digital assets is still very low, but they are the group that have highest demand of using hospitals. Their knowledge and awareness isn't high enough to use Bitcoin to pay safely.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??
Currently, bitcoin can help anyone who wants, because bitcoin is now a lot of influence in fact, it is not just a coin, and the right thing for society and everyone in other things everyone understands it.
Alexander james

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

I doubt about it. People still prefer using their ATM card and cash to pay for everything. The habit can be changed but never easy. In addition, I doubt the efficiency of using Bitcoin in hospitals. Hospitals are always crowded with people and people. If they all use Bitcoin to pay for their fee, the Internet can be overloaded and burst. Also, the confirmation is quite slow. In the emergency situation where patients have to be urgently operated. I think Bitcoin need to improve more to be widely used.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

I think this could happen in the future when Bitcoin becomes more popular and gets the government to accept it as a real payment. However, it seems that it has not been accepted by the government in the near future because of some bad reasons. I think it will soon be fixed and in the future it will be widely used and gradually replaced cash

kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

Everything is possible especially with Bitcoin, In fact many users use bitcoins especially in transactions because there is no fee and we are instantaneous receipt, anonymous and audible per transaction. That is why there is a possibility that bitcoin will be used in the future for our daily life.
wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

You are dealing with a BIG business generator. They have their own friends, i see it so hard now to accept BTC... Maybe in some countries that are not so modern and are still in expansion we will see in some years that possibility, but right now i dont see it.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

Bitcoin is already everywhere, and this is also proof, bitcoin manages to get everywhere and have time, so it's probably impossible to get rid of it and maybe it's not necessary.

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

Why not if many banks and hotels now accept bitcoin so payment by bitcoin will be accepted very soon in for hospital bills
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

Bitcoin has expanded and various industries have begun to implement a combination with blockchain. I think this industry will continue to emerge using BTC. The medical industry has already plunged into the blockchain world, so it's no wonder about this.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

The time will surely come that this will be a normal event in every hospital and major establishment on earth. And by that time we will be millionaires!

Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

Yeah, why not. But this will depend on the country you find yourself in. If your government support the idea of bitcoin and using it for transactions, it is quite possible that medical hospitals in the country will also start accepting payment of bills in bitcoin.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

Everywhere will accept BTC. BTC payment will be like a credit card payment. By the way, there are many projects which constitutes a blockchain infrastructure for the medical Industry. You are going to see that the number of new projects will increase like crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: