Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next?  (Read 1718 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

I do not have a certain amount that I would like to earn in the crypto industry. The main thing that would have enough money for life, the family, to pay for shopping and a little entertainment. I think that I never convert more than 50% of my crypto currency into fiat money, because I consider it very promising.
I also have no fixed target, the money is never enough, as long as the field of crypto can still make money, I would still be here and continue making money with it, as much money as possible. And although many people say that crypto has a good future but I feel sometimes it is very unstable and many governments do not like it, it made me fear and doubt, especially in this moment, so I thought I would need something more stable, instead of focusing on it, that was probably a career for the future.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
spagettiboy69

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

I don't expect much, but if all my crypto dreams come true, I'd buy a coffee shop or a marijuana shop when it becomes legal where I am. Again, I don't think i'm getting there, but it'd be great.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

Half of my earning in bitcoin i want to hold it and the half i want to build a food business.Its make better for my other source of income.And i will hired unemployed people so that i can help them and mybe i will introduced to them about bitcoin and how it change my life.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

I also think that there is no limit to what can be achieved, and here there is always where to develop further, both financially, and in terms of information and knowledge.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

If I can fulfill my target,then take the next steps in the crypto field with great importance.Patience is needed to achieve the crypto field.First of all, I'll meet my own and family's needs,then I'll make my own home.Maintain the work of Btc and then save money for future security.Along with that poor, helpless people and who don't have the power to work,want to do something for them.

Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

It would be a fulfilling journey when i achieve my target in crypto currency. With all the hard work is being paid off maybe me and my family deserve a travel outing. I will start a small business in our hometown and of course i will still be joining bitcoin this is for my children's future.
Exactly we invest to get everything in our life, if I ever reach the target amount of profit in life I will convert half of my bitcoin to use for shopping and to buy goods I need in life, as I have been with bitcoin since very long so I think it is time to enjoy my profit now, I would start my business with bitcoin as an extra earning and I want to get my own house as much as possible, so I am planning to invest the remaining haft to strive and earn more and more profit, this journey will never end even not after getting everything in my life, as after that I will make investments to help poor and needy people in my country.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:31:54 AM

partly to continue investing and the rest again for saving up to open a new venture. so later could have a job in the field of crypto and will also have income from business in the world of the real, of course, this will be very soon realized if it produces.
In the world of crypto currency, you really need to set up higher expectations and that your target should be very much high. If your target will be higher, then you’ll be putting in lot more efforts to make things happen in a way you wanted them to happen. At time you are done with achieving your target, after that you need to take a pause and that you need to think once again for setting up new target in your life.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

If ever i reached my target or goal in cyrpto I will withdraw an amount and put up a business as another investment. Then I will still continue investing and trading in this cyrpto field,i will set another goal so I will be motivated and eager to achieve it.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:43:37 AM

If I can fulfill my target,then take the next steps in the crypto field with great importance.Patience is needed to achieve the crypto field.First of all, I'll meet my own and family's needs,then I'll make my own home.Maintain the work of Btc and then save money for future security.Along with that poor, helpless people and who don't have the power to work,want to do something for them.
Exactly patience is needed when we have target in crypto field. Then if achieved good in crypto field good to save money for the future. It is nice that we have goal in life for us to achieve it our determination to become successful.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:49:19 AM

If we jump these days we can discuss again for this subject Smiley

If I achieve my target I will realize %50 of my portfolio and I will make new invest with %50.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

I do not have a certain amount that I would like to earn in the crypto industry. The main thing that would have enough money for life, the family, to pay for shopping and a little entertainment. I think that I never convert more than 50% of my crypto currency into fiat money, because I consider it very promising.
Even if you do not have an a specific goal right now it may be a good idea to set a goal in your mind after all it is easier to reach a goal if you actually have a goal, so think about what you will want to obtain out of cryptocurrencies and how much money you will need for that and then concentrate all your efforts in order to be able to pull that number off.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:18:52 AM

If I happen to achieve my target in cryptocurrency I will stop being very active in the crypto community, or I might even quit and take on something different. But the way I’m seeing it, mostly what I will do is just stop being very active since I have gotten what I need. I will move into a higher level business which is more better than Bitcoin and will be investing a little bit on cryptocurrencies. When I achieve above my expectations I will stop and stick to something much better.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

If I am already successful in the world of cryptocurrency opening a business is one of my most targeted desires so when the online world is in a less promising condition there is another place of income and does not make me experience panic.

jerimarsella

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

continued work in this field but the results obtained I use to fulfill dreams and saving for an investment in the future as open a new business in order to have a good future.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

Smiley  for me the cryptocurrency is a whole philosophy that can not be said that I am not interested in making a profits form using cryptocurrency .maybe hopefully just go higher and I dreamed of using a bitcoin to get the state independent from.I also do not like a rule that promotes our policies all the exploits of people and gives no return to cryptocurrency will make the whole world of many fair maybe me that is much romantic .and achieving my goal of cryptos would give me both the financial and the freedoms I so desire.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

If I am already successful in the world of cryptocurrency opening a business is one of my most targeted desires so when the online world is in a less promising condition there is another place of income and does not make me experience panic.
Yes, that is why i am also saving money for my future business and even though i don't have clear plans yet, i believed that my future business will become successful because i will put a lot of effort for sure and i will manage it pretty well. In my opinion, i don't think that the online world will be less promising because it will just continue to improve.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

looking for another achieve , and try to make it happens again ,
people live with dream - anyonymous
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

All I do is plan all my finances again for the next step. there is no maximum limit in managing finances. because it is always in need at any time. and being wise in managing existing finance is more important than reaching a financial plan to achieve it.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

All I do is plan all my finances again for the next step. there is no maximum limit in managing finances. because it is always in need at any time. and being wise in managing existing finance is more important than reaching a financial plan to achieve it.
For as long as bitcoin exists I will not stop dreaming too, as of today since I do have a small shop and now what I am planning is to buy a house and lot so that we can have our own investment, I would like to surprise my wife to have our own house, and after that we'll buy our own car and put up again another business.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

every person naturally wants something more, including me. the target is only the target solely to give the spirit, but of course, if you already saw the potential that exists in this crypto world everyone wants something more than a target that already he set because crypto can manifest it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: