Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLenders Script :: Bitcoin Bank (Borrow+Deposit) Software :: Demo Available  (Read 111139 times)
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:51:07 AM

100% CL balances will be refunded or just partial?
partial prob.
Hopefully this depends on the amount of coins the were stored in our CL. If it was a substantial amount then most likely we'll get %100 reimbursed.
If it was a larger amount then I'd say he's bound to repay us small amount up front and hopefully gradually repay the rest. 

Well, looking at this article: http://www.coindesk.com/hackers-steal-bitcoins-inputs-io-wallet-service/ he is doing the opposite for inputs.io users.
A "sliding scare" where if you lost 1XBT you get 74%, 2XBT give you 65%, etc.

Personally I will hold TF accountable for anything but a 100% refund.
Time is not an important aspect for me, if it takes weeks or months to get full refund is ok, as long as I get it.

but those who want to sell, scared of a current bubble might disagree with you. For some 1BTC is 1BTC despite timeline we're in, but for others 1BTC is 10BTCtomorrow and 0.1BTC yesterday

also this can also be a huge gamble - "lose" 4k BTC at $300 and refund them a "find" bit later when they are $200

Although personally I do not believe TF is a scammer.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
stenkross

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:03:32 PM

but those who want to sell, scared of a current bubble might disagree with you. For some 1BTC is 1BTC despite timeline we're in, but for others 1BTC is 10BTCtomorrow and 0.1BTC yesterday

also this can also be a huge gamble - "lose" 4k BTC at $300 and refund them a "find" bit later when they are $200

Although personally I do not believe TF is a scammer.

True, that opens up possibility for TF to give options to CL depositors.
Get [balance]-10% XBT soon or get full refund in weeks/months.
Personally I would choose the later.

Of course those numbers/time frames are made up by myself and I have no idea if they are realistic or not.
gaston909

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:05:09 PM

Other users have been paid back in full for CD's.

TF stated that CL balances would never be used to pay back inputs.io balances.  I guess we wait and see.

THIS!

My (not only my) entire bitcoin stash lies with coinlenders (yes call me stupid)

These have been locked into CD's for months prior to the hack, presumably NOT in a hot pocket. The majority of locked cd's must be loaned out or invested or in exchanges. Otherwise he couldnt make the interest payments if they were just sitting around doing nothing.

Most of the coinlenders coins are surely working hard. Not sitting waiting to be stolen like web wallets.

We can do staistical analysis on these facts later but for the time being lets wait and see what the refund of CL bring.
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:10:40 PM

A few days ago (31 Oct, 22:03) he deleted this post of mine from Inputs.io thread:

Quote from: Lohoris
Very disappointed. Logged in today, and didnt even need my 2FA. I chose inputs because of the security, and now youre just disabling part of it without asking anyone. Is this a bug? I put in my username and pass, it took me to the GPG screen and logged me in. Not cool.
consider yourself "lucky" he didn't suddenly decide his service was closed down and was now officially a "demo with real world data".

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:15:33 PM

posting this here because the other one is a self-moderated thread : )

Inputs is dead and you'll need to find a new service provider. I don't recommend storing any Bitcoins accessible on computers connected to the internet.

What about CoinLenders?  Is that dead too?
It's been dead for long, in case you didn't notice.
Due to growing regulatory attention on Bitcoin, CoinLenders regrettably has decided to close it's service. As detailed on the site, everything was fictional anyway.

We're now selling the CoinLenders script and we have a fully functional demo instance available here. It has been filled with real world data, take a look!

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
ChaosFox

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:18:00 PM

All CL users with a balance (in the form of CDs, balances, withdrawals, to Inputs that weren't credited) will receive an email update within a week.

Thanks for the reply. Hope that email update indeed comes and CL users get credited. Though given it's likely you'll use the "fictional data" claim to wriggle out of court... well, we'll have to see. Just prove some of us wrong.

Look! An ad-free signature!
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 12:23:30 PM

TF is quite trustworthy imo. I know CL would have to take a hair cut (Expecting at least 10% cut). I am not much worrying that TF is not paying us back. And if CL is still available for investing and if i wait a month or 2 i can get back in full value, i'd choose it.

The thing that worrying me is that with all the Mt. Dox, he might be arrested one day IF any clues were given and found his real identity. This would result in he having no access of his coins and potentially like DPR case. Having all reamining coins/asset seized

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
xorglub

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:31:35 PM

The thing is, what happens to all the BTC currently loaned ? TF doesn't have them. Will they ever be repaid back or will everyone just default on their loans ? (Were there actually that many customers to sustain CL's high interest rates or was it just a ponzi from the start ?)

If people pay back their loans, then there is not so much to worry about - just that it will take time to get all your coins back (ie bank run).
If not, TF is insolvent.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 12:45:52 PM

All CL users with a balance (in the form of CDs, balances, withdrawals, to Inputs that weren't credited) will receive an email update within a week.

Sounds good.
I wouldn't want to visit http://bitcoinsingapore2013.com/
empty handed.

bradyon

Activity: 172

TradeFortress has to pay his debitors

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:05:19 PM

TF is quite trustworthy imo. I know CL would have to take a hair cut (Expecting at least 10% cut). I am not much worrying that TF is not paying us back. And if CL is still available for investing and if i wait a month or 2 i can get back in full value, i'd choose it.

The thing that worrying me is that with all the Mt. Dox, he might be arrested one day IF any clues were given and found his real identity. This would result in he having no access of his coins and potentially like DPR case. Having all reamining coins/asset seized

Totally agree.

Is there any way to discourage an immediate action that could end in a bad way for the ones he owe to?
wuala

Activity: 163

Luk, soy tu padreeee

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:16:33 PM

If he says (maybe in this forum) that if we wait, we could espect to have a full 100% refund, for example in 1-2 month, I would wait.

But only if there is a word of TF...

Better for him (less withdrawals), better for us (high refund).

Leave the force be with you...
wayner

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:20:30 PM

Totally agree.

Is there any way to discourage an immediate action that could end in a bad way for the ones he owe to?

Are you serious? He should take the blame and should done so 2 weeks ago, for me anything that he says is mood from this point, actions speak louder then words. And i dont see him acting upon this.
He allready sat 2 weeks in shock, what you think in the next 2 weeks will happen? He just hopes that everything sets off and calms down. Not more. If he would get anyone involved into a serious investigation he would sayed so, and people that would been part of it either. Happened when bitcoin24 funds where seized, didnt took Simons lawyers long to give an full explanation.

If he says (maybe in this forum) that if we wait, we could espect to have a full 100% refund, for example in 1-2 month, I would wait.

I would not trust his word anymore, i even add up, i would not trust the majority of hero/vip/insertyourfavouritescammertitle members of this forum anymore, as they are to blame why so many blindly followed him. Especially the defaulttrust.
gaston909

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:24:07 PM

Agreed.

Given the nature of his business, loaning btc, earning interest, assets etc. He should perhaps take notice of the community and look at his options. Some people will want instant money now, and perhaps they should take a hair cut if they so desire.

Some people will  be willing to let him continue his interest making activities (minus the use of inputs.io) and give him the opportunities to make some of the money back.

Mass withdrawal of funds reduces the liquidity for interest making exercies. It's not good for him, or his users.

Maybe he has already made his mind up, but he should engage his users and not only announce their fate when he is ready.

*Assuming he can keep a level head and not take any further large risks to make these interest amounts...
ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:33:34 PM

Between getting my money now and risking a "haircut" or waiting until later for a full refund, I think the sooner I have my Bitcoin back, the better, so as long as the deduction is not so outrageous. But not everybody thinks like that, so it's something he should ask personally to each user as soon as possible.

Look! An ad-free signature!
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:53:02 PM

Between getting my money now and risking a "haircut" or waiting until later for a full refund, I think the sooner I have my Bitcoin back, the better, so as long as the deduction is not so outrageous. But not everybody thinks like that, so it's something he should ask personally to each user as soon as possible.

I agree. I had no substantial amount in CL but will that mean that I'm I still need to take a cut if I were to demand my money ASAP? I hope not.
C10H15N

Activity: 858
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:04:45 PM

It's very simple:
Initial CD Investment: BTC6.0
Amount owed: BTC6.28562606

The obligation will stand until P&I has been paid as agreed.
Direct communication with your investors about exactly where you stand is the honorable thing to do.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
funkymunky

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:06:36 PM

I had a little over 3.4 in CL. The CDs still show on my page. Mine are spread into 3 CDs about a week apart. I've got one coming due next week. I'll withdraw if I can but somehow I don't think that will happen.

TradeFortress seemed like an upstanding enough person and I started very small and got braver over time. I'm disappointed as it does not seem the promises of security were kept. I hope that some of this can be rectified.

I wonder if there is any police investigation. I noticed this UK based company http://www.sytech-consultants.com/ that claim to do Digital Forensics on bitcoin.

http://www.sytech-consultants.com/blog/2013/worlds-first-stolen-bitcoin-tracing-service-and-bitcoin-data-recovery-high-profile-digital-forensic-services-company-sytech-embraces-bitcoin

Drop Simon an email there.

He'll get back in touch with you about this as he's keen to help out in the Bitcoin world:

simon@sytech-consultants.com
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

anyway, we all hope that TF can pay us back. Lets see if he had a keep his promised in the Chinese Thread too, announce when CL got less Net val than the loaned amt.

second thing, rather not topost in self mod thred despite not really trolling. TF had (and is) a guy who attempt to serves our community (despite he did it wrongly this time). He is respectful to other members (excepts trolls).

But the one that he disrespect the most is himself.

Yes, before he made Inputs.io , he had already been clear, crystal clear about the risk of having a wallet that private key is shared. aka shared wallet or web wallet. He is making this project for making it, while not thinking about the consequences of having 1 vulnerablitiy in wha the made.

The first sence that you got is often right. Trust yourself, respect yourself.

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
wayner

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:19:09 PM

I had a little over 3.4 in CL. The CDs still show on my page. Mine are spread into 3 CDs about a week apart. I've got one coming due next week. I'll withdraw if I can but somehow I don't think that will happen.

TradeFortress seemed like an upstanding enough person and I started very small and got braver over time. I'm disappointed as it does not seem the promises of security were kept. I hope that some of this can be rectified.

I wonder if there is any police investigation. I noticed this UK based company http://www.sytech-consultants.com/ that claim to do Digital Forensics on bitcoin.

http://www.sytech-consultants.com/blog/2013/worlds-first-stolen-bitcoin-tracing-service-and-bitcoin-data-recovery-high-profile-digital-forensic-services-company-sytech-embraces-bitcoin

Drop Simon an email there.

He'll get back in touch with you about this as he's keen to help out in the Bitcoin world:

simon@sytech-consultants.com

So systech started an investigation on this? Nice to hear if so.
DumbFruit

Activity: 433
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:32:28 PM

I've sent an email to Sytech.

By their (dumb) fruits shall ye know them indeed...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: