Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Secure Bitcoins?  (Read 1879 times)
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

How to Secure Bitcoins?
There are many people suggest to safe your private key, don't tell anyone your private data, don't visit any suspicious website and many other. But I think if you want to keep your wallet safe, you must buy hardware wallet. it's the simplest way to secure your Bitcoin
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

for me by downloading the bitcoin wallet application that has the highest number of downloads and the highest review star,  the hackers attacks will be more wicked than today. So use 2FA secure codes on every site where you share your personal data and cryptos.keep your account confidential and not share it with others. The information I get is by using google authenticator,
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

How to Secure Bitcoins?
To secure your bitcoin, hold it or keep it to a trusted online or offline wallet. Just dont share your password or private keys to untrusted people around you. Make a lots of copies of your password so that if you forgot it you have an extra copy.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

First of all do not forget your password so hackers and scammers can not easily know what your account is. You should also use large letters for the same difficulty they will know. For your better account then you should not save your password if you can just write it on the paper or put it in the note so you will not forget it.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

How to Secure Bitcoins?

- never expose your wallet seed or key on shady website or wallet.
- never put large amount of bitcoin in 1 wallet, spread it to wallets.
- always double check address when do transaction.

That is from me to secure your wallet.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

Most important thing protect your passaord very hard used private key too long you can use also google password protector it is help your password protect.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

How to Secure Bitcoins?
There are a lot of ways for you to secure all of your bitcoins. One of the best way is to keep your bitcoins in a safe and trusted bitcoin wallets for you to ensure that your bitcoins are safe and can't be hack by the hackers.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

You have to keep your bitcoin in a secure wallet which you control the private key. Exchanges and 3rd party wallets are NOT secure and you shouldn’t keep your bitcoin in such wallets for the long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:08:40 PM

How to Secure Bitcoins?

I think There are a lot of articles on how to protect your bitcoins with the help of specially designed software. You should look for such guides on how to make coins safe and be careful because there are a lot of scams
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

The best way to protect your crypto money is offline hardcase. You are using it like USB.
If you have a lot of money, hardcase is the best. Computer selection is also important in this regard. They say that Apple-branded computers are better.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

I think it's quite simple, you just have to observe all precautions! Unfortunately, hacker attacks are quite common now, which can steal all your money, so I store my coins on cold purses that are simply impossible to crack!
aryadiningrat123

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

Many Ways To Secure Your Bitcoin But More Secure If You Use Authenticator And Second Password May Be That Very Good For Me
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

How to Secure Bitcoins?

There are a lot of services out in the market for cryptocurrency security and storage. Of course all of them have fees so just take a look at them and choose wisely. Aside from these programs, securing your bitcoin starts on the owner itself. Be aware of any suspicious links because some you might be phished or hacked by. Always update your PC security programs and regularly scan it with any threats so no any vital information can be leaked.
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

I'm Very Good If You Use Authenticator Because It Helps Me "I've Never Ever Ofted My BTC Since Using Authenticator
Utiani kh

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

How to Secure Bitcoins?
if you do not really understand the world, it is easy for us to experience loss or deceit. Bitcoin still has weaknesses in its security.
As virtual money, you also have to store Bitcoin virtually as well. E-Wallet or digital wallet is where you store Bitcoin with a special line of code called a private key. The code line is used if you want to transact using Bitcoin. Well, this line of code is likely to be stolen or known to others. But do not worry, every transaction that happens is always recorded in the system, really. So if theft happens, it will be easy to track and discover.
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

It seems like there are many ways to secure your bitcoin Example You Can Use Authenticator
And your Pin Password
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

Bitcoin is already secured by the Terahashes of mining power running its blockchain. The security is built into the proof of work protocol, so there is really nothing you can do to help contribute unless you start running a full node, or contributing masses of hashing power. Securing your own bitcoins is another story, best to just use a hardware wallet, e.g. Trezor.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

How to Secure Bitcoins?
If keeping for the long term as in not going to trade regularly then it is best to keep them in a local wallet and keep the private keys safely stored away, a hardware wallet such as Ledger or Trezor are fantastic for this.

There are quit a number of good ways to store your Bitcoins but one thing that you must emphasize on is the security of your coins,this should always be given priority at all the time. we all have preferences when it comes to the choice of wallet we use. some will settle for web based  MEW because of the rapid transaction speed and efficiency, Bu for the sake of proper security, I'd settle for Hardware wallets which are not as prone to hacking as Web base wallets. They store your crypto offline making it impossible for a stranger to access it.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

The best and the highest security in bitcoin is what I term personal responsibility due to the fact that no matter how secured a platform is once there is a lose in the mathematical codes any one can access which ever treasure that is stored in such platform and same with bitcoin. We must protect our personal keys once we let it out there is no amount of security technology that will protect our coins.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Bitcoin is a sort for currencies especially because its price increased for more than 1000% in 2017 to what it is in Dec 2016. So scammers are after its holders. Dont make your usual password the one you used for your e-mail or non-financial site. Your bitcoin is become your asset and your password is standing as your will
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: