Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Secure Bitcoins?  (Read 1879 times)
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

How to Secure Bitcoins?
securing right now I just generate a lock code periodically every week and I do not open sites that I do not know and thorough and watch out for the bad possibilities that will happen
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

by using the wallet that has high security and do not easily deceived by a questionnaire that trap like asking a private key, etc.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:00:11 AM

How to Secure Bitcoins?

Bitcoin wallets are now more targeted by hacking attacks more than ever. This is because of the fast rising of the value of Bitcoin. The same steps are still given by advisors in making sure that Bitcoins are safe. As much as possible, save them in a hard wallet. Do not let anyone know your security pins, private keys, and passwords. Not even your bestfriend. Use 2FA and make sure that the sites you are logging in are not phishing sites.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:06:05 AM

How to Secure Bitcoins?
If keeping for the long term as in not going to trade regularly then it is best to keep them in a local wallet and keep the private keys safely stored away, a hardware wallet such as Ledger or Trezor are fantastic for this.
Yes, I agree with you. If you want Bitcoin that we have can be very safe, we must save it in a local wallet. Because the local wallet is very safe and secure. If you keep it somewhere other than the local wallet, I still doubt its security. You should immediately switch to the local wallet because so far a lot of hackers are trying to take the Bitcoin we have.
israfil

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:08:53 AM

I would like to inform everyone that there are incidents of hacking, theft and fraud related to Bitcoin Wallet. In case of computer failure, you can use cold storage, backup. It depends on you if you just keep yourself or want to do it with your partners.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:17:43 AM

I think It would be safe if you get offline wallet or online wallet. I will also recommend to use long term strategy when it comes to trading if you haven't enough knowledge to this field.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Fakrull

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

if opinions from me
Create two wallet accounts, Like MyEtherWallet,Account (1) is used for BTC storage.
Account (2) is used for BTC exchange.
When buying btc / btc bounty Hunter results stored in account 1, when you want to sell his btc in the first transfer / transfer to account 2, new btc is in exchange,
Because theft / hacker is very easy to hack the account at the start of the exchange.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

I think there are many ways to secure your bitcoin assets and you better safely store your assets directly in store at blockchain.com so that your assets are directly stored in bitcoin transaction providers.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

How to Secure Bitcoins?
In the name of secure for your bitcoin,they are some wallet that truly secure base on the viewers experience even if professional or begginers. And choosing your wallet it will defend upon  to your bet and confident that you'll  really secure of your bitcoin , in own experience jaxx  it also very good security and privacy,and your private key are able to send you at your local device and never to any server.
Kingjuul

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:32:05 AM

Nano Ledger
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

Nano Ledger

/thread

Please get a hardware wallet, op. This is the most secure way to store crypto, it is dangerous to be storing any other way.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

I recommend you to used a safe and secure wallet such as hardware wallet to didn't easily attack my the hackers. But even you used a sucure wallet it wouldn't be like that if you don't care and protect it to be secure. It depends on your own carefulness. So if you want to be secure your wallet then do your best to protect and to be safe it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

All I can say about this is that securing your bitcoin is also your own responsibility, you can't depend all on your security on the internet, it doesn't mean that the wallet you use offers great security, there are greater hackers out theee that can easily steal your holdings, my one suggestion on securing your bitcoin is hiding your IP address and avoid clicking unnecessary links.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shakil77

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

you have a privet key and no body know about your key that key secure your bitcoin from the thief or others. or you can use software,a hardware wallet can also secure your bitcoin.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

Many normal wallets are easily getting hacked. We must be very careful. Nano Ledger S got a good reputation. Along with Trezor.
Justin Jackson

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

Online bitcoin wallets are wallets that are easily accessibly on the Web via any device so long as it can be connected to the Internet.It is easier and faster to make transactions via online wallets due to its accessibility.Phishing, malware, insider hacking or plain lack of digital security knowledge makes it easy for hackers to steal bitcoins from online wallets.The failure of two huge bitcoin exchanges (Mt Gox and Bitfinex) make people wary of such services.
Gabriellasllfs

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

There are many ways to secure your bitcoin. Can store them in desktop wallet, mobile walllet or online wallet. You can choose one of them.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

To secure your bitcoin you need to understand how scammers can get access to your PC, wallet, etc. Never download supicious stuff and don't click on phishing likns on your e-mail.

Kimberlyyhr

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

Mycelium is one of the safest and most recommended options for secure bitcoin storage on mobile. Boasting ‘bank grade security’, it boasts Hierarchical Deterministic wallets, private key deletion and ‘watch only’ accounts.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

How to Secure Bitcoins?
If keeping for the long term as in not going to trade regularly then it is best to keep them in a local wallet and keep the private keys safely stored away, a hardware wallet such as Ledger or Trezor are fantastic for this.

To secure our Bitcoin we need to keep our private key in a safe place that are far away from children we should put it in a local wallet like paper wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: