Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Secure Bitcoins?  (Read 1879 times)
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

Secure of bitcoin is very important. Every time hacker try to hack wallet and take every thing. You can keep your laptop up to date keep safe place your private key and password.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
shultz1994

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

If Bitcoin is stored in a wallet that only the owner has the keys to, the coins are safe from all online attacks. The only thing that this platform can not deal with is the risks of the real world: the threat of theft, a bullet in the head, fire and floods, as well as the threats that come from the owners of purses themselves. The biggest reason for lost coins is not the third parties — it's ourselves. Stories about lost hardware wallets, rewritable hard drives and forgotten passwords do not need to be distributed. Stolen or weak passwords is the same problem like the lost keys to the wallets. Any private key solution must take into account the risk of human error. Otherwise, even the most bizarre hardware wallets and the strongest safes can turn out to be redundant. So it's all up to you.
Mystika

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

the safest bitcoin hiding is simple for me, do not give out the password if it's in the cellphone or laptop, secondly create a password that's not connected to your life

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptolk

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

The best place is Hardware wallets. The online wallets like Coinbase, Xapo but I vault mode.

Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

how to secure bitcoin in my opinion is quite easy. just keep your bitcoin in the blockchain wallet, the current blockchain wallet is very safe, and until now I use blockcahin wallet
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:43:37 AM

how to secure bitcoin in my opinion You must have a special wallet. because if you have your own wallet only you know, others will not know, so you should have a special wallet if your bitcoin is safe
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:51:38 AM

The best place is Hardware wallets. The online wallets like Coinbase, Xapo but I vault mode.
As for me the only way to secure bitcoin is to be careful on using online activity to be not a victim of phishing and secure wallet password in an offline storage and making some multiple copy for back up because even hardware wallet can be damage.

Abraham777

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

How do you store your bitcoins? Sure, the coins are registered on the blockchain, but how do you store the private keys that secure your funds? If you don’t have any Bitcoin now, how would you keep your private keys, the small files that have direct monetary value, safe from both loss and hackers? Given that key security is one of the major obstacles to mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies, and every single coin hacking event is a black eye for the entire cryptocurrency community, a lot rides on the answers to these questions.
Arrazi1507

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:12:37 AM

You do this by increasing the security of the software wallet, by adding Password, PIN, or ID. then to prevent Bitcoin theft by saving our funds to the address Bitcoin Multisignature wallet. or with a Hardware wallet, we can keep our private key offline, so online hackers never have a chance to retrieve it.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

How to Secure Bitcoins?
which can secure bitcoin is our own I change the password periodically and I have a very personal document record and avoid sites that we do not know

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

how to secure bitcoin is important to everyone is the private key you do not want to share and you only know your private key

redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:34:58 AM

Need to downloading a safe bitcoin wallet application.We can backup the private key for extra security.The preventive steps to be taken to protect bitcoin is to make sure the account password is always logged out and keep your account confidential and not share it with others.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:34:14 AM

How to Secure Bitcoins?

to secure the bitcoin you have there are some ways you should store it directly in blockchain.com because there is a provider of bitcoin transactions so that the security is very high.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

for me there are a lot of articles on how to protect your bitcoins with the help of specially designed software,Reliable refresh of programming is likewise a major help. The most recent form of wallet programming will be a superior security framework for your bitcoins.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

The most important thing to make secure bitcoin is to enable all security features like Google Authenticator, SMS verification, verification email, and so on, if you are a coinbase user then can take advantage of Vault feature so it takes at least 3 days to make sure bitcoin out.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

Try to use secure wallets, as Ledger. Try to hide your private keys. And for me personal I would say do not be lazy with that. it worth
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

All you need is to store it i a wallet you have access to the private key and the private key must be stored offline to avoid any form of hack..
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

How to Secure Bitcoins?
secure bitcoin you have in the wallet by using 2 security factors such as autentycator or use metamask if you use etherwallet, if you want more powerful use hardwallet
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

I found Bitcoin core pretty good and safe.Bitcoin Core is the first and original wallet. Using this option means having control over both your public and private keys, which ensures safe storage.However, Bitcoin Core also requires a lot of space as the software comes with data on every bitcoin transaction ever performed.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

How to Secure Bitcoins?
Just like how you value your important things, some bitcoin wallet has a private keys, this private keys must kept with safe storage and no one needs to know where it is except you and also the person you trust too like your husband/wife or parents. It is still depend on you if you want to just keep it yourself or tell it also with your partners.

That is what i also did mate except for one thing, i never tell my partner about on where i hid my private keys. Well, well it depends on a relationship anyway. The thing is i don’t trust my partner that much and we are on the rocky side in our relationships maybe that is the most reason why i keep it from her. But my parents knew about it since i don’t want my investment to just turn to waste if something bad will happen to me. But my parents already knew that it goes to my children someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: