Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2019, 01:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 281 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 51814 times)
azvn
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 6


View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:27:59 AM
 #361

no information from ur website yet ?
impressive idea

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
1569159207
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569159207

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569159207
Reply with quote  #2

1569159207
Report to moderator
1569159207
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569159207

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569159207
Reply with quote  #2

1569159207
Report to moderator
1569159207
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569159207

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569159207
Reply with quote  #2

1569159207
Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1569159207
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569159207

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569159207
Reply with quote  #2

1569159207
Report to moderator
1569159207
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569159207

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569159207
Reply with quote  #2

1569159207
Report to moderator
1569159207
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569159207

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569159207
Reply with quote  #2

1569159207
Report to moderator
wiredideas
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 101



View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:45:08 AM
 #362

I doubt that it is really possible to collect 1/4 billion dollars. Perhaps you will collect much less. So do you have a soft cap? Something I could not find a mention of it in whitepaper anywhere. If there is no soft cap, then what will you do if you collect for example 20 million? To build a plant, are not enough. Will you return the money to investors?








We do have a soft cap of 30M USD and we are confident that we would get that amount.

30 million you can probably collect. So, if you collect this amount or more, your investors are guaranteed to invest their money in the project? That is, they agree to invest depending on the success of the ICO, or will they invest in anyway?

● KEP will allow token holders to directly purchase any product developed by  Kepler at the best available price;
Does this mean that I can buy your product and pay tokens? Or will you give a discount token holders when paying fiat money?






Yes, regardless of the outcome of our ICO private investors are willing and ready to invest in this project. But as we pointed out in our early posts, we are bringing 80% of the shares to the public, it is less of a joy to see large and wealthy companies buying out the bulk of our shares though it would be nice to our part, we will not be true to our goal of decentralizing control of this project. Our goal is for you to get involved, take some share of the company and become part of the AI and Robotics revolution with us.  



Yes, there are many things you can do with your KEP Tokens, and one of that is you can buy any product you want straight from our production lines.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Inoss
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 13


View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:21:36 AM
 #363

Question Regarding Our Advisers, they will soon tweet and post on their Linkedin profiles.
We are currently arranging the small conference in Tbilisi in Feb, where we will have almost all our advisers and we will be posting the videos from the conference too.

Question Regarding Crypto mining, Have you heard about BitFury? I think you do and Bitfury is Georgian Company (Top 1 in mining worldwide) having most of their mining in Georgia.
And almost every 5-th Georgian is doing crypto mining ))

CryptoCutie
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 131



View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:28:32 AM
 #364

Question Regarding Our Advisers, they will soon tweet and post on their Linkedin profiles.
We are currently arranging the small conference in Tbilisi in Feb, where we will have almost all our advisers and we will be posting the videos from the conference too.

Question Regarding Crypto mining, Have you heard about BitFury? I think you do and Bitfury is Georgian Company (Top 1 in mining worldwide) having most of their mining in Georgia.
And almost every 5-th Georgian is doing crypto mining ))

thanks for the information, a official twitter channel would be also great.
CryptoCutie
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 131



View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:37:00 AM
 #365

Great Stuff, this KEPLER is an amazing exciting project which i meet in 2018.
Inoss
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 13


View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
 #366

Question Regarding Our Advisers, they will soon tweet and post on their Linkedin profiles.
We are currently arranging the small conference in Tbilisi in Feb, where we will have almost all our advisers and we will be posting the videos from the conference too.

Question Regarding Crypto mining, Have you heard about BitFury? I think you do and Bitfury is Georgian Company (Top 1 in mining worldwide) having most of their mining in Georgia.
And almost every 5-th Georgian is doing crypto mining ))

thanks for the information, a official twitter channel would be also great.

This is our official Twitter channel, please follow us, we will be using social media very actively

webwakko
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins


View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:09:41 AM
 #367

Therefore, by incorporating the Kepler Technologies JS., We are establishing the company.
Management Company will hold 20% of the shares in the Kepler Technologies JS, while the remaining 80% of shares will be held by the legal person, who undertakes the responsibility to make a full reinvestment of any income received back to the project, by investing in Project development and buying back the Tokens year.

Now I do not understand. So who will own 80% of the shares? Who will be required to repurchase the tokens? So you already have investors? And who are these investors with shares, if investors are buyers of tokens?
Good question, the 20 % of Company Shares will be held by the Management Company, The rest 80 % will be held by Trustee which will take the responsibility to Reinvest it's dividends and Buy back the Tokens.
This will serve as extra insurance for our investors. Price increase during this action can be considered as Dividend Distribution
Then I'm interested in this question: will the reverse buy-out of tokens be done in small parts constantly or at certain times with some periodicity? Since if the ransom is made at some points, it will cause a sharp fluctuation in prices for tokens on exchanges.
Also, will there be a special address for redeemed tokens, so that investors can be sure that the ransom is made, to watch when and how many tokens are bought out?
The buyback will only cause the increase in the value of our Token but it will be done so as not to cause sharp turns in the market. The reserved address will be made available for everyone to scrutinize. We are not just marketing a product and services here, we are also wavering the flag of transparency for all to see. And we would like to be known as one of the most transparent Projects of all times.

So, when referring to "buy back tokens".. I assume that this will be done with personal funds from the team itself and not with the gathered funds from investors?
this will boost the price in different periods.. but this will only happen if the project itself turns out to be a succes... which should lead to not needing to buy the tokens back offcourse Smiley
I'm curious.. and my eye is on it Wink

   ⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CryptoCutie
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 131



View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
 #368

what does it mean with buy back tokens?
matjas
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 114



View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:23:19 AM
 #369

Any thoughts from the team on the recent parliamentary vote for regulation on Robotics and AI in the EU?

I see no problem in regulating products that fall under AI and Robotics. In fact, its kind of good thing for us who are in this industry. That would put some safety measures in place against liability and will standardize ethics enforcement.

I guess it does give credibility for people who think regulation is important. I would be cautions that it doesn't become a burden however.

Robotics and AI become more and more widespread and its market constantly grows in size, so regulations are inevitable. I just hope they will be mild at least for the time being.

kampret4545
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 131
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
 #370

project for future luck is useful for everyone
Inoss
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 13


View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
Merited by webwakko (1)
 #371

Therefore, by incorporating the Kepler Technologies JS., We are establishing the company.
Management Company will hold 20% of the shares in the Kepler Technologies JS, while the remaining 80% of shares will be held by the legal person, who undertakes the responsibility to make a full reinvestment of any income received back to the project, by investing in Project development and buying back the Tokens year.

Now I do not understand. So who will own 80% of the shares? Who will be required to repurchase the tokens? So you already have investors? And who are these investors with shares, if investors are buyers of tokens?
Good question, the 20 % of Company Shares will be held by the Management Company, The rest 80 % will be held by Trustee which will take the responsibility to Reinvest it's dividends and Buy back the Tokens.
This will serve as extra insurance for our investors. Price increase during this action can be considered as Dividend Distribution
Then I'm interested in this question: will the reverse buy-out of tokens be done in small parts constantly or at certain times with some periodicity? Since if the ransom is made at some points, it will cause a sharp fluctuation in prices for tokens on exchanges.
Also, will there be a special address for redeemed tokens, so that investors can be sure that the ransom is made, to watch when and how many tokens are bought out?
The buyback will only cause the increase in the value of our Token but it will be done so as not to cause sharp turns in the market. The reserved address will be made available for everyone to scrutinize. We are not just marketing a product and services here, we are also wavering the flag of transparency for all to see. And we would like to be known as one of the most transparent Projects of all times.

So, when referring to "buy back tokens".. I assume that this will be done with personal funds from the team itself and not with the gathered funds from investors?
this will boost the price in different periods.. but this will only happen if the project itself turns out to be a succes... which should lead to not needing to buy the tokens back offcourse Smiley
I'm curious.. and my eye is on it Wink


The money gathered / Funds raised from the investments will be used only for the Development of the Kepler Universe platform / Construction of Kepler Complex / For the Kepler infrastructure.
The use of money will be very transparent and accessible for all investors.

Generated income, from any activities will be used to reinvest money in Kepler Technologies in order to support Growth of the company and Buying back the Tokens. Both activities will be boosting the Price.

Kepler has around 150 R&D team members who already have some projects prepared to be uploaded, the platform will also be ready in near future. Therefore you will have fruits of your investments sooner then you can imagine.

P.S. Please Give me some Merits if you think that my replies are useful Smiley
Thanks)

ParRus
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 104



View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
 #372

Any thoughts from the team on the recent parliamentary vote for regulation on Robotics and AI in the EU?

I see no problem in regulating products that fall under AI and Robotics. In fact, its kind of good thing for us who are in this industry. That would put some safety measures in place against liability and will standardize ethics enforcement.

I guess it does give credibility for people who think regulation is important. I would be cautions that it doesn't become a burden however.

Robotics and AI become more and more widespread and its market constantly grows in size, so regulations are inevitable. I just hope they will be mild at least for the time being.
Robotics will increasingly be used in a new future, in conjunction with artificial intelligence is a dangerous mixture.
I hope it never happens like in the movie: Terminator.
webwakko
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins


View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
 #373

Therefore, by incorporating the Kepler Technologies JS., We are establishing the company.
Management Company will hold 20% of the shares in the Kepler Technologies JS, while the remaining 80% of shares will be held by the legal person, who undertakes the responsibility to make a full reinvestment of any income received back to the project, by investing in Project development and buying back the Tokens year.

Now I do not understand. So who will own 80% of the shares? Who will be required to repurchase the tokens? So you already have investors? And who are these investors with shares, if investors are buyers of tokens?
Good question, the 20 % of Company Shares will be held by the Management Company, The rest 80 % will be held by Trustee which will take the responsibility to Reinvest it's dividends and Buy back the Tokens.
This will serve as extra insurance for our investors. Price increase during this action can be considered as Dividend Distribution
Then I'm interested in this question: will the reverse buy-out of tokens be done in small parts constantly or at certain times with some periodicity? Since if the ransom is made at some points, it will cause a sharp fluctuation in prices for tokens on exchanges.
Also, will there be a special address for redeemed tokens, so that investors can be sure that the ransom is made, to watch when and how many tokens are bought out?
The buyback will only cause the increase in the value of our Token but it will be done so as not to cause sharp turns in the market. The reserved address will be made available for everyone to scrutinize. We are not just marketing a product and services here, we are also wavering the flag of transparency for all to see. And we would like to be known as one of the most transparent Projects of all times.

So, when referring to "buy back tokens".. I assume that this will be done with personal funds from the team itself and not with the gathered funds from investors?
this will boost the price in different periods.. but this will only happen if the project itself turns out to be a succes... which should lead to not needing to buy the tokens back offcourse Smiley
I'm curious.. and my eye is on it Wink


The money gathered / Funds raised from the investments will be used only for the Development of the Kepler Universe platform / Construction of Kepler Complex / For the Kepler infrastructure.
The use of money will be very transparent and accessible for all investors.

Generated income, from any activities will be used to reinvest money in Kepler Technologies in order to support Growth of the company and Buying back the Tokens. Both activities will be boosting the Price.

Kepler has around 150 R&D team members who already have some projects prepared to be uploaded, the platform will also be ready in near future. Therefore you will have fruits of your investments sooner then you can imagine.

P.S. Please Give me some Merits if you think that my replies are useful Smiley
Thanks)
150 R&D people? that's huge!
If this does not turn out to be a success than something went terribly wrong Cheesy.
But this also means Development will go fast !

   ⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Frickeladm
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 1


View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:05:12 AM
 #374

I'm just mid into reading the whitepaper and can you tell me more about the 550000m² of land to buy from georgia. In the wp it says, this will be exchanged for 1$ - do you guys have some kind of liability/connection with georgia to get in on this? or how is this deal gonna work out?
At least the design and built of the website blew me away. Its even more amazing on a phone. Cudos to your webdeveloper Cheesy




The Georgian Government is encouraging businesses to invest more locally, so this is one way of encouraging people to invest in Georgia, giving them lands as grants. Who in their right mind would not take such an opportunity right?   Smiley

Interesting, so Georgia is crypto minded? I know belarus is pretty good for Crypto people, but I haven't heard anything from Georgia.

Grants like that are not exclusive for crypto-related startups. It is open for any businesses who would want to put their business in Georgian soil.

That makes sense. Especially when you see the low employment rates of georia. Attract more companies -> lower unemployment. So they are offering tax limitations and cheap land.
So that already looks like a solid base for the project Smiley
Thank you wiredideas - I will take a look at the telegram stuff (tho it would be better - even if it is unofficial stuff - to provide the videos for everyone, not just the telegram group Smiley )
Inoss
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 13


View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:10:39 AM
 #375

Any thoughts from the team on the recent parliamentary vote for regulation on Robotics and AI in the EU?

I see no problem in regulating products that fall under AI and Robotics. In fact, its kind of good thing for us who are in this industry. That would put some safety measures in place against liability and will standardize ethics enforcement.

I guess it does give credibility for people who think regulation is important. I would be cautions that it doesn't become a burden however.

Robotics and AI become more and more widespread and its market constantly grows in size, so regulations are inevitable. I just hope they will be mild at least for the time being.
Robotics will increasingly be used in a new future, in conjunction with artificial intelligence is a dangerous mixture.
I hope it never happens like in the movie: Terminator.

Well that's why we give the decision making process to the People.
In any case we also think that uncontrolled Artificial Intelligence can and up bad for the humanity.
There are 2 ways which can end up bad. 1. Giving AI self studying features, so it will be developing and in the end will turn against humanity. 2. Giving one person too much AI control power which will again end up bad.
And here we come to the conclusion, >>>>>  Decentralized Governance System <<<<<  + Super transparent


150 R&D people? that's huge!
If this does not turn out to be a success than something went terribly wrong Cheesy.
But this also means Development will go fast !

Agree ))
We have Huge and Bright team, I am excited to work with this people.


belechau
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 100


View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:18:20 AM
 #376

Any thoughts from the team on the recent parliamentary vote for regulation on Robotics and AI in the EU?

I see no problem in regulating products that fall under AI and Robotics. In fact, its kind of good thing for us who are in this industry. That would put some safety measures in place against liability and will standardize ethics enforcement.

I guess it does give credibility for people who think regulation is important. I would be cautions that it doesn't become a burden however.

Robotics and AI become more and more widespread and its market constantly grows in size, so regulations are inevitable. I just hope they will be mild at least for the time being.
Robotics will increasingly be used in a new future, in conjunction with artificial intelligence is a dangerous mixture.
I hope it never happens like in the movie: Terminator.

Well that's why we give the decision making process to the People.
In any case we also think that uncontrolled Artificial Intelligence can and up bad for the humanity.
There are 2 ways which can end up bad. 1. Giving AI self studying features, so it will be developing and in the end will turn against humanity. 2. Giving one person too much AI control power which will again end up bad.
And here we come to the conclusion, >>>>>  Decentralized Governance System <<<<<  + Super transparent


150 R&D people? that's huge!
If this does not turn out to be a success than something went terribly wrong Cheesy.
But this also means Development will go fast !

Agree ))
We have Huge and Bright team, I am excited to work with this people.



Because of Kepler's early success, it is certainly necessary to think of a greater early investment in marketing, it is the type of project that collects stakeholders in partnerships early, and needs to be publicized on a large scale
bigcash2011
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 258


BillCrypt - Creating History


View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
 #377

Is it the different project and team?? As far as i remember Taas team announced that they are developing Kepler that will be the bloomberg like service for the crypto market.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Inoss
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 13


View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:29:16 AM
 #378

Is it the different project and team?? As far as i remember Taas team announced that they are developing Kepler that will be the bloomberg like service for the crypto market.

We are not Taas, and know nothing about them sorry.
We have different Ideas.


Because of Kepler's early success, it is certainly necessary to think of a greater early investment in marketing, it is the type of project that collects stakeholders in partnerships early, and needs to be publicized on a large scale

We will be wasting few million for the Marketing.
At this moment we want to introduce our project to the Community and build our own community.
With this reason the contribution will be limited to max 10 ETH. We will need to gather as many active members as possible.

The real Marketing will start in 2 weeks where we will start booming the market with our PR campaign

mandibleclaw
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.


View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
 #379

Once for all I want to clarify this TaaS thing: https://medium.com/@Taas/taas-incorporates-kepler-technologies-in-switzerland-and-appoints-patrick-salm-managing-director-f5690fa1daaf
TaaS' Kepler it's an analystics platform for investements, it doesn't collerate in any way with this project, KEPLER

matjas
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 114



View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:36:44 AM
 #380

I'm just mid into reading the whitepaper and can you tell me more about the 550000m² of land to buy from georgia. In the wp it says, this will be exchanged for 1$ - do you guys have some kind of liability/connection with georgia to get in on this? or how is this deal gonna work out?
At least the design and built of the website blew me away. Its even more amazing on a phone. Cudos to your webdeveloper Cheesy




The Georgian Government is encouraging businesses to invest more locally, so this is one way of encouraging people to invest in Georgia, giving them lands as grants. Who in their right mind would not take such an opportunity right?   Smiley

Interesting, so Georgia is crypto minded? I know belarus is pretty good for Crypto people, but I haven't heard anything from Georgia.

Grants like that are not exclusive for crypto-related startups. It is open for any businesses who would want to put their business in Georgian soil.

That makes sense. Especially when you see the low employment rates of georia. Attract more companies -> lower unemployment. So they are offering tax limitations and cheap land.
So that already looks like a solid base for the project Smiley
Thank you wiredideas - I will take a look at the telegram stuff (tho it would be better - even if it is unofficial stuff - to provide the videos for everyone, not just the telegram group Smiley )

Yes guys, I second that, would be really exiting to see some videos of the prototypes, even if they are just short teasers, it would create a good buzz around the project Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 281 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!