Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

I want to ask if this is thesame Kepler platform that TAAS team is developing?
I know this year AI projects will certainly set the pace in the space, but one just need to be very careful in picking those projects to invest into, as we all know alot of people will start throwing around the catch word AI inorder to gain attention. I will certianly study the project more and read about the profile of people behind it, wishing you guys the best

No, we are not associated with TAAS. This project is different from the rest out there.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

Going Business (OECD Research) shows Georgia as TOP 9 Country worldwide to start business

Why that? Because of deals like the Kepler's one? I don't know if you answered to this question yet but, how come Kepler will doesn't have to pay taxes once up and running?

You can find the answer to it in Georgian Tax Code Art 98-99

we have architectural design on our web, check, I think you will like it

It looks huge, simple and functional. How much time according to you estimation it will take to build the whole complex?

We were promised to have it in the end of 2019, fully equipped and functional. But we will have Platform and Lab before.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If anyone is interested to receive more videos feel free to ask in Telegram, we have some unofficial ones which we can share <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Why not sharing these „unofficial“ videos with us here too if you can share them over there in Telegram?  Huh

Because they are not official ))

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

Going Business (OECD Research) shows Georgia as TOP 9 Country worldwide to start business

Why that? Because of deals like the Kepler's one? I don't know if you answered to this question yet but, how come Kepler will doesn't have to pay taxes once up and running?

Kepler is exempted from the Corporate Income Tax (CIT) for 5-10 years. This is an incentive given by the Georgian government.
I can see why you chose Georgia then. However since it's next to russia aren't you afraid of political instability?

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

can we see the prototype of platform? it will launch may, right?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wiredideas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

Kepler is exempted from the Corporate Income Tax (CIT) for 5-10 years. This is an incentive given by the Georgian government.
I can see why you chose Georgia then. However since it's next to russia aren't you afraid of political instability?

Why would we? The political situation in that part of the world is as stable as it can get. Nothing to worry really.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

can we see the prototype of platform? it will launch may, right?

The alpha launch of Kepler Universe Platform is in September 2018.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

It looks huge, simple and functional. How much time according to you estimation it will take to build the whole complex?

We were promised to have it in the end of 2019, fully equipped and functional. But we will have Platform and Lab before.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If anyone is interested to receive more videos feel free to ask in Telegram, we have some unofficial ones which we can share <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

End of 2019 is less than 2 years away. That's quite fast, I hope there won't be any delays. Would be really good to see it up and running.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

End of 2019 is less than 2 years away. That's quite fast, I hope there won't be any delays. Would be really good to see it up and running.

Yes, that would be really fast. I don't know how it is in Georgia but in my country alone the building permission for such a complex would take several months. Then, from the video it could be seen that it is undeveloped land, so before the foundation and construction all that stuff like power supply lines, drainage, water, telco etc. has to be prepared. Honestly, I'm a bit sceptical if they could manage this in less than 2 years.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wiredideas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

Yes, that would be really fast. I don't know how it is in Georgia but in my country alone the building permission for such a complex would take several months. Then, from the video it could be seen that it is undeveloped land, so before the foundation and construction all that stuff like power supply lines, drainage, water, telco etc. has to be prepared. Honestly, I'm a bit sceptical if they could manage this in less than 2 years.

If you have the money there's really no impossible thing out there. We could roll out the work simultaneously, access roads, construction of the complex, power and water utilities are not a problem since we are near the highway and government prioritize this kind of work because it favors them (job generation).

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

Why not sharing these „unofficial“ videos with us here too if you can share them over there in Telegram?  Huh

Good point, why not link them on the first post of the ANN?

wiredideas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

We will post more formal videos and photos in time. So hold your horses.   Smiley

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

Why are thosed videos unofficial?  If they help to boost marketing for this project, why not spread them all over?
I agree with previous reactions on this item Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

another market base on blockchain? right? so you will have many many other ICO like this out there? Advantage?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

another market base on blockchain? right? so you will have many many other ICO like this out there? Advantage?

you can't expect that people repeat the all the last pages so read through them and you will find out
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

We will post more formal videos and photos in time. So hold your horses.   Smiley

this is one of the few projects I really like. I don't have just the row in mind but the idea is really cool
Begin2018

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

Are US residents allow to participate in this ICO?
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

You can share them in Telegram... where is the difference?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

idk why they would not be allowed
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

Also. please keep in mind that not everyone is on telegram! I get my informations mainly from here.

You can share them in Telegram... where is the difference?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

idk why they would not be allowed

Because SEC won't allow most of the ICO's to get investments from US citizens. There are many countries who have put harsh regulations for projects to run their token sale these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: