Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

The scope of the project is too wide that sometimes it seems like it's pretty hard to achieve.

I would like to think that this project will exceed expectations. It sounds like ambitious but as long as the DEVS and the community are committed to it, it is not impossible to achieve. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

Isn't this the worst fear of Elon Musk? AI robotics coming to life.

Why would we want AI robotics to be decentralized?
Why wouldn't we? Decentralization will allow me - a commoner - to be able to invest in the development of high-tech products. Just look at what Google and Apple are doing with AI tech. Tell me how is it possible for me to get in as a common investor with no six digits in my account?

You can buy Google or Apple stock on SP500, no need for 6 figure bank accounts for that.
I am in no way criticizing your project, I am just wondering why it would be better decentralized vs centralized

I will ask another question to you which might bring you to the answer of your own question.
Would you like to be the one who choose what kind of inventions should be fund and not someone else?
Would you like to gain all the fruits from your investments?  (Where the gain will be Huge)

Also please note that Apple and Google are producing. In our case we will be mostly inventing / Developing. therefore in the end of the day Google or apple can become our clients and buy those inventions  

I have limited technical knowledge and I would not find myself fit to Judge AI technology. In my scenario I would prefer someone knowledgable to decide which inventiones should be produced.

I can see higher yields in a scenario where you are in from the get go though

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

No, it will be the video made specially for you
Hi Inoss, does this mean that the Video will not be published.
Would be nice if you could add a link.
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

I loved the website so much , I see most people already commented on the amount of money this project want to raise to be honest the amount is really big but if we go in details of this project and what it want to achieve then the amount is kinda understandable .

Anyone knows how to see sale progress ? Community building started 1 day ago and I can not see the progress ! .

Once the selling activities has started we will have something like a sale counter on our website that you can look at and see the progress of things there.

Also for the presale or has this already taken place?

Pre-sale hasn't started yet but we will have Community building Token sale this Feb.6 everyone is invited to take part. Massive 50% bonus is waiting for  all of you on Feb.6. Minimum purchase is 0.1 eth while the maximum is 10 eth (we don't want whales buying the bulk of it)   Smiley
Thank you for the information , The website had a counter that showed the sale is started , It is  fixed now . Glad there is a max buy limit too , It will give everybody chance to participate in this part of sale with this amazing bonus . Also the minimum amount is reasonable and giving small investors a good and fair chance .

Sounds really interesting. Hopefully it is going to work out very well. I hope so.

can you tell us how much is going into the pre-pre-sale? just out of curiosity. i dont thinks its much of a budget so iam tempted to buy in Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

The scope of the project is too wide that sometimes it seems like it's pretty hard to achieve.

I would like to think that this project will exceed expectations. It sounds like ambitious but as long as the DEVS and the community are committed to it, it is not impossible to achieve. Smiley

projects like these were bound to happen eventually. since the ICO scene has grown to such large proportions, it was logical someone would attempt a large scale project.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

projects like these were bound to happen eventually. since the ICO scene has grown to such large proportions, it was logical someone would attempt a large scale project.

Yes, it was a matter of time untilcthe first really big scaled projects would arrive into crypto world.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

I can't be the only one loves the name of the Project.

Not because it is a planet and everything, it really suits it.

Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Yes, it was a matter of time untilcthe first really big scaled projects would arrive into crypto world.

yeah currently i can only think of ModuleTrade with a similar scope. and their project is also already going well. if the most people think of the project as a good idea, maybe they tell their friends about it and they will look it up and join in on the community. so the more time building up, the more publicity. once you publish its one big boom of publicity and then it commonly falls down until you archive something outstanding new.
Seriously no joke: Just last week I spoke with a collegue about blockchain and upcoming projects and told him about eHealth First and he already heard about the project and also read into it! Tho i dont think he is posting here - maybe he will read this Tongue
I was really buffled because I thought this was pretty unkown in the 'outside' world but maybe if you are already into blockchain anyways, you might find the one or other source about big upcoming projects.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

How do you prioritize? In the case of limited funds, first of all will be the construction of the plant or the development of the Kepler Platform?
Also, can you specify where exactly is the land for construction? I have a neighbor of Georgians, he travels to Georgia several times a year, usually in the summer, and can look in what kind of terrain. Is there any infrastructure there?

There are a picture and a video of the land that we are talking about in our Official Telegram group please go there and you will see it for yourself. In case of limited funds, we will prioritize Kepler Universe Platform but this would be far from happening, we will find a way to find more private investors as we already have private investors willing to pour in 125M USD in Kepler project.

This is pretty big. Private investors can pour in 125m USD but they will ask for better terms and control. I am guessing that in the long run the project will burn about 1 billion just get the products in the market. Superfactory will ensure that

That is true big investors want to have some kind of control for flashing out that kind of money. I wonder if small investors together can actually make this project into reality.

That is the real reason for this ICO- to raise funds without giving away control like they would with traditional investors. If they come out with a clearer vision statement and strategy, there's no reason why it shouldn't happen. It also depends on the hype factor. Projects like SophiaTx and Modultrade did very well because of several partnership announcements and being featured by big trades news site. Kepler team needs to do something similar or better instead of trying to leverage us with the private investment.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

How do you prioritize? In the case of limited funds, first of all will be the construction of the plant or the development of the Kepler Platform?
Also, can you specify where exactly is the land for construction? I have a neighbor of Georgians, he travels to Georgia several times a year, usually in the summer, and can look in what kind of terrain. Is there any infrastructure there?

There are a picture and a video of the land that we are talking about in our Official Telegram group please go there and you will see it for yourself. In case of limited funds, we will prioritize Kepler Universe Platform but this would be far from happening, we will find a way to find more private investors as we already have private investors willing to pour in 125M USD in Kepler project.

This is pretty big. Private investors can pour in 125m USD but they will ask for better terms and control. I am guessing that in the long run the project will burn about 1 billion just get the products in the market. Superfactory will ensure that

That is true big investors want to have some kind of control for flashing out that kind of money. I wonder if small investors together can actually make this project into reality.

That is the real reason for this ICO. This is a win-win for the devs all the way. If they come out with a clearer vision statement and strategy, there's no reason why it shouldn't happen. It also depends on the hype factor. Projects like SophiaTx and Modultrade did very well because of several partnership announcements and being featured by big trades news site. Kepler team needs to do something similar or better instead of trying to leverage us with the private investment.

I can't compare any projects with Kepler. Yes, modultrade was ambitious going in a very competitive market but Kepler is the biggest project i have ever seen in crypto. Building a huge factory brings it to next level.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

That is the real reason for this ICO- to raise funds without giving away control like they would with traditional investors. If they come out with a clearer vision statement and strategy, there's no reason why it shouldn't happen. It also depends on the hype factor. Projects like SophiaTx and Modultrade did very well because of several partnership announcements and being featured by big trades news site. Kepler team needs to do something similar or better instead of trying to leverage us with the private investment.

Modultrade announced a partnership with a sub company of Alibaba  and they extended their ICO for 3 more days(which results more eth"around 1000 eth) so partnership announcements can give a high boost to projects. I think KEPLER should announce some partnerships on the road.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

That is the real reason for this ICO. This is a win-win for the devs all the way. If they come out with a clearer vision statement and strategy, there's no reason why it shouldn't happen. It also depends on the hype factor. Projects like SophiaTx and Modultrade did very well because of several partnership announcements and being featured by big trades news site. Kepler team needs to do something similar or better instead of trying to leverage us with the private investment.

I can't compare any projects with Kepler. Yes, modultrade was ambitious going in a very competitive market but Kepler is the biggest project i have ever seen in crypto. Building a huge factory brings it to next level.
Kepler is a much bigger project in comparison to Modultrade, of course. This project is planning to raise 10x of what Modultrade did. So, they need much more publicity. I know, being a science buff, that this is one of the coolest project to land in cryptosphere so far but if people doesn't hear about about it, it will not be able to live up to its potential.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Herad Hedid

Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

For me it's great that the governments supports them by giving them cheap land to build something. Although I don't know what I should think about building a whole factory from an ICO.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:30:38 PM

Kepler is a much bigger project in comparison to Modultrade, of course. This project is planning to raise 10x of what Modultrade did. So, they need much more publicity. I know, being a science buff, that this is one of the coolest project to land in cryptosphere so far but if people doesn't hear about about it, it will not be able to live up to its potential.

If we are talking about raising 250.000.000 usd, you are right more people should hear about KEPLER. A great idea could ruin without having a good marketing..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:10:11 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 06:26:22 PM by Inoss

Hey guys
Here is the Video as promised
Please watch it and you will have most of the answers on your questions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwCol45ZdgY

P.S. You will understand why the video was taken in the Car in the end of the video )

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

this project threatens to become the most powerful and promising in the first quarter of the new year.
With such an excellent idea and a strong and powerful team, you can easily take a hard cap. I will definitely take part in the bounty
I don't know if it's that easy to collect that much money. The market is really down at the moment although ICOs are very hyped at the moment.

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

this project threatens to become the most powerful and promising in the first quarter of the new year.
With such an excellent idea and a strong and powerful team, you can easily take a hard cap. I will definitely take part in the bounty
I don't know if it's that easy to collect that much money. The market is really down at the moment although ICOs are very hyped at the moment.

thats what people said in the middle of September. just wanted to mention that
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

We will make some counter actions against the market dump

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

Right, the market is fluctuating, today it's down, tomorrow's up. The things happen repeatedly, so the devs should ignore such stuff and continue with their intentions.
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:53:39 PM

lately a lot of projects have appeared, so investors have become more selective in choosing an investment object.
But really worthwhile ICO collect their full hard cap very quickly.
Here is very similar to such product
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: