Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

Kepler should really think about their marketing campaign. When I google Kepler ICO the only relevant link is to bitcointalk

ok yeah I'm not that long in the business but imo bitcointalk is the most relevant source when I comes to ico projects. I can understand them foc ousn that

its a pretty new project, even googles search engine needs some time to catch on Wink
true but most people dont want to read pages and pages of comments to find the recent update posted somewhere in this thread or read it to answer their questions.
even other media maybe just recongnized this new ico and are waiting for more information before publishing their article.

If we are talking about a 250.000.000 usd investment, i think the team should think these before we do. But let's give them a little time:) i think they'll give boost to marketing side.
I never thought that you could raise the same amount of investment in the project. there is no marketing program will not help, only a few large investor interest in the result and dopolnitelno ISO.

We have investors to buy 100M Tokens which is around $125 000 000
This is what we are explaining all the time Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

Kepler should really think about their marketing campaign. When I google Kepler ICO the only relevant link is to bitcointalk

ok yeah I'm not that long in the business but imo bitcointalk is the most relevant source when I comes to ico projects. I can understand them foc ousn that

its a pretty new project, even googles search engine needs some time to catch on Wink
true but most people dont want to read pages and pages of comments to find the recent update posted somewhere in this thread or read it to answer their questions.
even other media maybe just recongnized this new ico and are waiting for more information before publishing their article.

If we are talking about a 250.000.000 usd investment, i think the team should think these before we do. But let's give them a little time:) i think they'll give boost to marketing side.
I never thought that you could raise the same amount of investment in the project. there is no marketing program will not help, only a few large investor interest in the result and dopolnitelno ISO.

they'll be sold out faster than you can say ico
Inoss

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:30:01 PM

I am very sure it will Smiley
Thank you!

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

I will try to answer your questions one by one

1. Soft cap is 30 M <<< which means that if 30 M is reached the project will be successful.
What happens in this case, no facilities will be built, but the money will be enough to launch full functional Platform, which still will be huge thing to do.

As Platform will not have it's own Lab it will have contracts with existing labs worldwide and will still be able to do it's job.

>>> Kepler Founder promised that he has investors who are willing to invest around 100 M, so he is not really nervous about the funds, He just want's to build huge community and this is the most important part of the project / ICO, as Community will be the ones who will decide which Invention will be the best <<<

2. 0 Corporate Income Tax <<< This is not the agreement between Kepler Technologies and Government, This is Based on Georgian Tax Code Art 98-99. In case company makes investment it will not pay CIT.

3. Questions regarding Media! - There are no Media PR yet, we are planning to launch it from around 15 of Feb - 15 days before the >>> PRE-SALE <<<. We are planning to launch PR on the media provided on our web, so you can check where we are planning to make PR articles.

NB >>>>>>>>> I CAN ASSURE YOU, THIS ICO WILL CREATE THE BIGGEST ROBOTIC INDUSTRY WORLDWIDE <<<<<<  This is the reason we need 250m and this money is nothing compared to what we are building, Only the Platform Kepler Universe will bring Huge developments.

NB2: The Project is not about specific products, But Kepler Has their own products too to start Launch the factory <<< This is necessary as factory needs to Generate some income. The products are in High Demand on the market.

You can check the Products later on Kepler Web, or ask on >>>>> Telegram <<<<<   

There are a couple of questions about the megafactory site. Do you mean it has been locked in, purchased and ready or do you mean you have an agreement?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Inoss

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

The factory has not been built yet Smiley)
About the land and how we are going to get it we will upload video tomorrow Smiley
I am pretty sure you will like it

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

I am very sure it will Smiley
Thank you!
That's half of the budget. A lot of money but there is still a lot of margin left until the hard cap. We will see how much they can sell in the ICO.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

You need to get excellent ratings from your investors and appraisal sites so that this cap is reached, for sure. But is there the possibility of carrying out the project, or at least its beginning with half of that amount?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

I'm following this project very close. The project seems very interesting for all things crypto and AI, however the cap is really huge and these days it's imo not so easy to get this huge amounts.
Inoss

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

Guys for your information, we have just launched.
Already have tons of subscriptions, even if 20 % of them will invest then we can finish the community building faster then we were expecting.

Please also note that for this stage we have >>>>>   50 % BONUS   <<<<<

This bonus will be considered as a remuneration of your active participation in our community building.

saintkamei

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

About the land and how we are going to get it we will upload video tomorrow Smiley

Thank you for the prompt reply. Will definitely seek out the video update tomorrow

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

Since you're raising money to build such big factory I don't know why they're asking if it's already being built or in construction. Let's see tomorrow how that video will be Wink

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

This does look interesting, AI and Blockchain seem to one of the hottest projects currently (far better than random forks that do nothing different).

Is there any AIrdrop or Bounty? If so when will the info regarding the same be out?
I, too, are interested in bounty company. I would love to participate in tweeting or facebook!

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

This does look interesting, AI and Blockchain seem to one of the hottest projects currently (far better than random forks that do nothing different).

Is there any AIrdrop or Bounty? If so when will the info regarding the same be out?
I, too, are interested in bounty company. I would love to participate in tweeting or facebook!
Read carefully the forum! Here is a link to the bounty of the company https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853182.0
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

I'm following this project very close. The project seems very interesting for all things crypto and AI, however the cap is really huge and these days it's imo not so easy to get this huge amounts.
That's true but this is a project which at least states why they need that much money. I saw some software projects which wanted millions just for building blockchain software.

1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

Most decent idea I've seen lately!! Universal platform Kepler will benefit the world! projects such as KEPLER, will become part of our lives in the near future!

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

That's true but this is a project which at least states why they need that much money. I saw some software projects which wanted millions just for building blockchain software.
They want to collect one of the biggest amounts I have ever seen on a ICO. I'm not sure they will collect that much money but I can understand that this kind of project needs big amounts to be able to be carried out.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

They want to collect one of the biggest amounts I have ever seen on a ICO. I'm not sure they will collect that much money but I can understand that this kind of project needs big amounts to be able to be carried out.

Usually ICOs with big plans like this, later adjust their campaign. Examples are burning the half of their tokens or extending the ICO.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

Something does not bind, In Whitepaper says:In June 2018 "Acquisition of 550 000 sq. meter of land from the Government to Kepler Technologies JS" , in September 2018 "Construction and equipping of lab and other facilities"

If i understand right , You said you already have the land! Why don't you put pictures of the land together with the Complex's project? Is not it enough to build the factory?
Your Word's are:  " We will also have neighboring lands, the lands which we will be helping other blockchain startups to be acquired again for $1."

I think I need more explanation to fully understand.......

First of all we are kindly inviting you to join our Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/HR5jUxKGkD4XY3y1v6Pmow
We will be sharing all the info you asked there, together with unofficial videos we made for our  team.

Nor regarding your question:
1. We don't have the land yet, we will have it as soon as we will get enough investments to build something on it Smiley
2. The offer is not exclusively for us, you can check the policy of Georgian Government here: qartuli.ge
3. BUT we will be first company who will get that much land for free + we have consent from Government officials
4. Yes there are many other lands around our land, AND we will be helping other blockchain startups to have it for free to. THROUGH KEPLER UNIVERSE PLATFORM Smiley

I hope my answers were satisfying.

Regarding the listings:
we will be listing our token on Binance and Cobinhood (about cobinhood we are watching how it will be developing)

From what you told me, it turns out you do not have the land to build.
Now I ask you; Why did you say that you have the land, and that you have seen it with your eyes?

We have the land, I have even seen it with my eyes.
If you join the telegram we can share the videos taken from this land. You will love it!
We choose the land near the Capital City Tbilisi. The location is one of the best for our industry.
We will also have neighboring lands, the lands which we will be helping other blockchain startups to be acquired again for $1.

Maybe it would be better to give the same explanation that you gave me as well.
From saying that you have, until you have some things in which the Georgian Government offers you it is a long way.

Thankyou for the information  , now i understand.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

That's it, even Mask is not sure of the future of robotics. It's only the beginning. But it it goes, it goes. The only question is who' s gonna be the first
saintkamei

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:46:27 PM

There are a couple of ambitious projects too with really long term goals like eHealth. If the cap for raising money is proportionate to the team available and their capacity to complete the project, we shouldn't worry too much. After all, we are all looking for ambitious projects that can really take off.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: