Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

Is this possible building robots for the future? It will cost a job loss to the people who are working in real world. For my opinion i think the best to do is choosing peoplw and hire them. People is more knowledgable than robots. Robots have a limited talents will person dont. Im just saying that lets not conquer the majority which robots will be superior.
The job loss thing is true but don't you think robots are gonna make the future easier for humans there many things a human does but needs constant help. Robots can help us with that. Moreover with the introduction of AI we can now smartly control the robots. We have everything in our hand and this can greatly benefit us!

Alright alright, AI can help us build robots and what not but what's the use of this coin? The coin sounds absolutely useless since like the robot doesnt need a coin

We have this thing called KEPLER UNIVERSAL PLATFORM (KUP) the purpose of which is clearly explained in our Whitepaper and if you have the time we encourage you to read it.  In KUP, KEP tokens will be used there in a lot of things. You can vote for a project you want to proceed into development and eventually full production and you could also use you KEP tokens to buy our products using that platform. So it has lots of uses.
So, this is something like a utility tokens which I think has the chance to have high value. Also, you explained it very well and it is easy to understand what really the platform is  all about. I am curious of what you said that the token has many uses so this means that there are still a lot of features that this project has to offer.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

Is this possible building robots for the future? It will cost a job loss to the people who are working in real world. For my opinion i think the best to do is choosing peoplw and hire them. People is more knowledgable than robots. Robots have a limited talents will person dont. Im just saying that lets not conquer the majority which robots will be superior.
The job loss thing is true but don't you think robots are gonna make the future easier for humans there many things a human does but needs constant help. Robots can help us with that. Moreover with the introduction of AI we can now smartly control the robots. We have everything in our hand and this can greatly benefit us!

Alright alright, AI can help us build robots and what not but what's the use of this coin? The coin sounds absolutely useless since like the robot doesnt need a coin

We have this thing called KEPLER UNIVERSAL PLATFORM (KUP) the purpose of which is clearly explained in our Whitepaper and if you have the time we encourage you to read it.  In KUP, KEP tokens will be used there in a lot of things. You can vote for a project you want to proceed into development and eventually full production and you could also use you KEP tokens to buy our products using that platform. So it has lots of uses.
So, this is something like a utility tokens which I think has the chance to have high value. Also, you explained it very well and it is easy to understand what really the platform is  all about. I am curious of what you said that the token has many uses so this means that there are still a lot of features that this project has to offer.

Yes, aside from those two that I mentioned above, some features may also be added where your KEP tokens can be used to its full potential.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

Hello KEPLER and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to see you on our free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
I suggest you contact the admin regarding this matter dude. You can be a big help for this project since you can do some advertising to promote thier project.

Yes, we are already looking into this. We will make our profile there soon. Thanks.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

The general concept is interesting, but too abstract for me. I am not very keen on robotic technology, so it will be probably easier to understand, when the platform launch.

Definitely, it's so convincing project which could  attract many investors as well as users. Also, I'm so impressed to their AI and robotics features. I'm looking forward on this project which I can see a great potential in the future.
Same here, but since due to my love on robotics and sci-fi things, i am attracted on this project and wanting to support this. I am just wondering if what kind of AI or robots would they make.

I am also loving that, Im expecting more amazing updates about this project and hoping that devs will continue to develop this project. I hope they will get many serious investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Hi kepler community, we would like to introduce the kepler web team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMgvbbs026c&t=11s

Nice way to introduce the team members and show us the working that are going guys, I hope you can keep doing videos like this, not just to introduce the team but also to keep us tracking your progress and especially to show the lands that you will be use to secure your tokens.
In fact very interesting method to present to the users and subscribers information of all command through video! With such approach to the people they will provide themselves positive perception!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

The general concept is interesting, but too abstract for me. I am not very keen on robotic technology, so it will be probably easier to understand, when the platform launch.

how the platform works.
Investors invest in Project with KEP tokens and only, after the invention was made Kepler will be selling it or sending it to Mega factory for production.
So we have the income in fiat, We all know that some inventions can be sold for 50x price. Which can and up as Huge income. 
The investors will be rewarded with fiat or BTC 50 % of the income.
Inventor / Developer will be awarded with 10-25 % of the income
Team will be awarded 10 % of the income 

Kepler Platform will take 25 % of the income, From this money 40 % will be used to buy back  the Tokens, which will be considered as Distribution of income to other KEP token holders, 40 % will be used as reinvestment in Kepler Technologies to support the growth of the company. 

This schematics will help us make everyone happy: Investors, Developers, Dev Team, KEP Token Holders, Society in General as we bring new developments. 
A good scheme for an investment token, but can citizens of America and China participate in ICO? It is necessary to be verified?

Yes, they can participate but will be capped at 10 eth contribution pending SEC approval, once approved the cap will be lifted. And yes, you need to be verified.
Then these project will surely be have a chance to have more people would invest because these countries are big and also rich. So, it is good that these nations can participate with your ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

please tell me, what projects with robots will promote this project? Will they be robots with artificial intelligence or household appliances (for example, a vacuum cleaner)?

We have the projects, starting from Vacuum cleaners to Human Type robots.

Also in the end of the day we are expecting the huge innovations from the Kepler Universe Platform.

Please join our telegram and we can share the pictures of all those finished robots in the telegram
Great, I join your telegram group and will follow your novelties. And I liked that you answered me very quickly. Thank you

I love how quick the community manager responds. Havent seen this in a project before but if you have a question, you usually have an answer within the next hour. this is just amazing and good planning
Yes, I agree with you! I really liked the efficiency of the administrator in this topic. He answers questions very quickly and clearly.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Definitely, it's so convincing project which could  attract many investors as well as users. Also, I'm so impressed to their AI and robotics features. I'm looking forward on this project which I can see a great potential in the future.
Same here, but since due to my love on robotics and sci-fi things, i am attracted on this project and wanting to support this. I am just wondering if what kind of AI or robots would they make.

I am also loving that, Im expecting more amazing updates about this project and hoping that devs will continue to develop this project. I hope they will get many serious investors.
Yes exactly, the project has a great Vision. They are dealing with robots and AI, which have a lot of following. Plus KEPLER has a variety of projects from basic appliances to complex Robot's. This project will have a great following, the team is responsive. This project will go a long way!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

I think it will be a general purpose robot since that's what markets mostly produce let's hope they will raise the funds for this project since is going to be much

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

Every platform need to describe about their project,team member...If it is not describe well then people don't trust it...But Kepler team need done a great job by introducing their team..

Yeah, you are right. Now we know that team is really serious in developing this project. I hope that by doing this many people will be interested in kepler project and they will make investments.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

This project opens a new page in the history of robotics. I hope that investors will be interested in this project, because we are on the threshold of something new, unexplored. And the development team is doing everything in order to implement their plans
Yes exactly, i agree with what you said. This platform is definitely starting a revolution in mankind and how we see robots. This is surely going to help many investors, to invest into a new platform. Investing in robotics can yeild a lot of income and can increase our current knowledge on this new topic
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

Obviously not a small project and definitely not one that would not get smart investors to drool over. I am sure a lot of investors are already imagining how being a part of this would be a part of a big thing. The team have full understanding of what they are doing and they are doing it great.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

Since then, everytime time I encounter something about Artificial Intelligence or Robotics, I want to know more about it, and I am very interested to it. I don't why, but maybe because this is very interesting. Just like this project! Yes, it is about the next generation blockchain platform for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics. I am looking forward to this.
they are actually robotic and AI industry i really doubt there is anything blockchain about them What i know is actually this is bound to cost alot of money i hope they announce partnership soon
I think this is the first time that a platform under blockchain was created for robotics and AI. These two are really complicated topics and if we will add blockchain to it, the possible innovations for this are great. Just imagine what a network of robots can do under blockchain technology.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

This project opens a new page in the history of robotics. I hope that investors will be interested in this project, because we are on the threshold of something new, unexplored. And the development team is doing everything in order to implement their plans
Yes exactly, i agree with what you said. This platform is definitely starting a revolution in mankind and how we see robots. This is surely going to help many investors, to invest into a new platform. Investing in robotics can yeild a lot of income and can increase our current knowledge on this new topic

Yes, I agree. with the technology now a lot of amazing things have been discovered and they are already making profit out of it. I am sure more investors and supporters are going to join this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

I do not really understand robotics, so the Kepler project is a mysterious project for me. But I would be interested to understand what is the main idea of ​​the project.
Frickeladm

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

I do not really understand robotics, so the Kepler project is a mysterious project for me. But I would be interested to understand what is the main idea of ​​the project.

build a "city" factory with R&D and producing the results of R&D. Coinholders can have a vote on the projects researched and produced. Kinda like a place where everything is possible if you have the right idea
Frickeladm

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

Every platform need to describe about their project,team member...If it is not describe well then people don't trust it...But Kepler team need done a great job by introducing their team..

Yeah, you are right. Now we know that team is really serious in developing this project. I hope that by doing this many people will be interested in kepler project and they will make investments.

does somebody know what the new dashboard will do? Is it for presentation of the ICO or is it already for the project itself?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

Robotics is a branch of engineering that involves the conception, design, manufacture and operation of robotics. This field overlaps with electronics, computer science, artificial intelligence, mechatronics, nanotechnology and bioengineering. You can getting about this subject where google is a search engine but not a research engine and KEPLER proceeding with these migrations with next generation bitcoin platform.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Yes, I agree. with the technology now a lot of amazing things have been discovered and they are already making profit out of it. I am sure more investors and supporters are going to join this project.

You're right body which this project is really great and amazing that really fits on our generation. Im looking forward on the up coming updates on this project as the days goes by.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

A tech startup network operated by Kepler Blockchain The network aims to create a world market platform for investing in Robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal that will control and manage the investors

Kepler is next generation blockchain platform for all robotics. I'm looking for bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: