Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:01:38 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 07:26:13 AM by wiredideas

LESS THAN 9 HOURS LEFT TO GO AND 38 ETH REMAINING BEFORE WE CLOSE CBTS PHASE 2. HURRY UP AND GET YOUR KEP TOKENS NOW!!!!!

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

Kepler will be the first project that will industralize robotics and artificial inteligence. The whole world will be able to enjoy the benefits of thier innovations.
Indeed. But, I doubt that these robots will be fighting human in the future and there is a world war III where human will fight against robots.

This project has both advantage and this advantage. Advantage is that Kepler will be working with robots especially in their system. Disadvantage is that, robots have limits and they can only do what they are tasked for. But in this era more robots and new technologies are conquering the world.
Yes, the robots are limited. How often do we meet robots in everyday life? I can only remember a taxi without a driver, but I travel a lot not where I have not met. Maybe robots are still a future, not a reality

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
wiredideas

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

Kepler will be the first project that will industralize robotics and artificial inteligence. The whole world will be able to enjoy the benefits of thier innovations.
Indeed. But, I doubt that these robots will be fighting human in the future and there is a world war III where human will fight against robots.

This project has both advantage and this advantage. Advantage is that Kepler will be working with robots especially in their system. Disadvantage is that, robots have limits and they can only do what they are tasked for. But in this era more robots and new technologies are conquering the world.
Yes, the robots are limited. How often do we meet robots in everyday life? I can only remember a taxi without a driver, but I travel a lot not where I have not met. Maybe robots are still a future, not a reality

Guys, we are also into the different consumer electronic products like vacuum cleaners, smart trolley, and drones. We do not just focus on the ROBOTS per se but we are into the more simple machines too but we add some AI component to it to make it more smart and autonomous.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

There are some news that I have already read and tells that in the near future it will be a fear to the people. But it is depending on us if we will let robots overtaken us. This project caught my attention because we all know that robots and artificial interlligence are the two of the most exciting scientific fields today. But for now, I want to know much better regarding this project, so I will be keep looking forward to this project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:32:24 AM

The project is progressive, it can be significant for the society as a whole and for the robotics industry in particular. The problem is, in my view, that there are not so many people in the world who really would have succeeded in this. Will you call them?
I think they can be effective if they organize a yearly competition for robotic developers to showcase thier inventions and innovation.

Yes, we might do some of these in the future. If the defence industry has its defence expo we will also do an AI and Robotics expo in this industry   Smiley
Wow! That's a great news, the plans and the innovations is getting bigger. More opportunities and this project has a great dealing what is the need of the people. More power guys.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

UPDATE: COMMUNITY BUILDING STAGE TOKEN SALE PHASE 2 IS NOW LIVE AND WE ARE NOW ON IT'S FINAL DAY, WE ALREADY SOLD 255 ETH ($222,000+). HURRY UP GUYS, GET YOUR KEP TOKENS NOW!!!!!

CBTS PHASE 2 COMES WITH 45% BONUS AND THE DURATION OF TOKEN SALE IS FROM FEB.17-FEB.24

HARD CAP FOR CBTS PHASE 2 IS $300,000 USD (300 ETH)
85% OF HARD CAP REACHED, ONLY 15% REMAINING
Wow, the hard-cap is just $300,000? I mean, what does this project gonna be if the hard-cap is at low amount?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

UPDATE: COMMUNITY BUILDING STAGE TOKEN SALE PHASE 2 IS NOW LIVE AND WE ARE NOW ON IT'S FINAL DAY, WE ALREADY SOLD 255 ETH ($222,000+). HURRY UP GUYS, GET YOUR KEP TOKENS NOW!!!!!

CBTS PHASE 2 COMES WITH 45% BONUS AND THE DURATION OF TOKEN SALE IS FROM FEB.17-FEB.24

Wow, the hard-cap is just $300,000? I mean, what does this project gonna be if the hard-cap is at low amount?

That is just the hard cap for Community Building Token Sale Phase 2.  We have 3 phases in this stage, and we have also a Pre-ICO and the main ICO. All of these stages have different hard caps   Smiley

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

Kepler is a new network made with robotics & powered by the blockchain. The network wants to make market with robotics.. & I think best technological project..
Actually we all know that the future load will be covered by the robotics mechanism and this project is a great start for a better desired future. Robotics will sooner turn the need for the county to decrease the human load and will make life more easier.
Of course this will make life easier for us. But to implement this project, it takes a lot of time and of course money. That's when there will be rich investors who are ready to invest this project, then the project will start.
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

Kepler is a new network made with robotics & powered by the blockchain. The network wants to make market with robotics.. & I think best technological project..
Actually we all know that the future load will be covered by the robotics mechanism and this project is a great start for a better desired future. Robotics will sooner turn the need for the county to decrease the human load and will make life more easier.
Of course this will make life easier for us. But to implement this project, it takes a lot of time and of course money. That's when there will be rich investors who are ready to invest this project, then the project will start.

There are already many whales waiting for us, we think we will be sold out for pre-sale within few minutes

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

So already it is very close to hardcap, so we might expect it will reach the hard cap in phase 2. Technology seems to be very interesting behind the project.

Yeah, 45 eth worth of KEP Tokens remaining. This should be over tonight   Smiley

Nice, it's good to know that a lot of investors are joining this project. I hope they will reach the hard cap for this phase. Anyway, how many phase will it takes to launch this project?

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

True, they'll surely have a big part in future but to improve and perfect the Technology now is a costly thing to do! They'll surely need a lot of rich Investors. But this project does have a lot  of following and maybe in the long run this will gain a lot of Investments and turn out to be a success sooner than we think!
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Guys, we are also into the different consumer electronic products like vacuum cleaners, smart trolley, and drones. We do not just focus on the ROBOTS per se but we are into the more simple machines too but we add some AI component to it to make it more smart and autonomous.

are you also planning to get into AI sexual robot market? I think China is now one of the leader of this market and selling AI Sex Robots to his customers. This will be also interesting in your sector  Cool
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

I consider such projects necessary to prevent the advent of the Terminator, but now it can be premature. Did the team do marketing research?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

are you also planning to get into AI sexual robot market? I think China is now one of the leader of this market and selling AI Sex Robots to his customers. This will be also interesting in your sector  Cool

I think we will focus on ethical use of AI and ROBOTICS   Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

So already it is very close to hardcap, so we might expect it will reach the hard cap in phase 2. Technology seems to be very interesting behind the project.

Yeah, 45 eth worth of KEP Tokens remaining. This should be over tonight   Smiley

Nice, it's good to know that a lot of investors are joining this project. I hope they will reach the hard cap for this phase. Anyway, how many phase will it takes to launch this project?

Kepler Tech Token Sale Structure:

1. Community Building Token Sale

Phase 1
Phase 2
Phase 3

2. Pre-ICO

3.main ICO

Stage 1
Stage 2
Stage 3
Final Stage

wiredideas

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:04:31 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:04:01 AM by wiredideas

UPDATE: COMMUNITY BUILDING STAGE TOKEN SALE PHASE 2 IS NOW LIVE AND WE ARE EXTENDING THE SALE FOR 24 HRS. WE ALREADY SOLD 278 ETH ($232,000+). HURRY UP GUYS, GET YOUR KEP TOKENS NOW!!!!!

93% OF HARD CAP REACHED, ONLY 7% REMAINING

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

That explains well, so now it is more clearer view since not everyone really knows what is the purpose of this platform. This is why hard cap is almost reach due to its services which makes our tools that involves electronics to become a more improve tools.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

waw is very remarkable technology or the latest innovations designed by this Kepler project by creating robotics and also supported with blockchain network. this is a great job.
the project did indeed bring a very innovative concept. I believe that this project can achieve success. because all the teams here are definitely also working hard with as best as possible.
success always for this project.
Very innovative concept, this maybe will also be a part of a big step in evolution of technologies. I want to see the output of the project once the project is completely launch.
Kepler had been producing a lot of robotics and AI so far. Imagine if the robots with AI capabilities are aggregated into one blockchain. That will be very useful and a lot of possibilities of usage can be made possible through this.

Yeah, but a of new projects now are using AI too. Kepler needs to prove their worth and why investors should invest in this project. I am hoping that they will be attracted by all kepler's features.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

I think that the goal of the project, as well as everyone else, is to raise money. I read the presentation of the project. One manipulation of consciousness. Common phrases about the benefit of at least humanity and the maximum of the entire universe. I love the specifics, and not universal reflections on the welfare of mankind. As an investor, it would be useful for me to know what I can have from this, and not humanity as a whole.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

Kepler expects the market value of the token to grow exponentially due to the construction of infrastructures.
 However, unlike other ICOs that oer tokens purely for speculative purposes, Kepler tokens will backed by Kepler Technologies JS in terms of a global company aiming to be a leading force in the industry with multiple products and patents on the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: