Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin?  (Read 1473 times)
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:57:06 PM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?

I can say that we are so glad here in the Philippines wherein it is not banned even somehow it is risky. Good thing is that they are just reminding Filipino people to be aware about the stability of Bitcoin for it might bring a big losses if not observed. This was a good start for a good acceptance of our country in this new trend about cryptocurrency.

We are located in same country and I also think we are lucky that we can experience this kind of world because our government does not banned the bitcoin unlike in other counteries.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:59:22 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 03:06:02 PM by resty

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?

Our government are open with this changes, and this seems a good start for their acceptance and future businesses that may arise in my country. They even warned us to watch for this cryptocurrencies as it might bring big losses of money. On the other hand, they stated that we can also earn big profit from it anyway, maybe in investing or whatever technique that is not illegal or violates or law.
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

At this moment, my goubernd dont know very much about Cryptos... And thats cool Wink
Angletim

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

I come from Japan. My government recognizes the legitimacy of bitcoin, and in my country, the government encourages people to use bitcoin. Many stores support bitcoin, and many companies pay in bitcoins.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

refusal for the sake of rejection has been done by a country that does not like the existence of this digital currency.
but unlike my country, my country accepts bitcoin. and it seems that soon the government will formalize bitcoin as a legitimate payment.
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

There are ongoing talks about what my government will do with cryptos in general, they are still trying to figure out how to tax as much as possible and avoid the evaders.
thanh23021996

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Marinecoin has come back to build its community and develop the project that has been shut down for a long time. This return may change some of the digital money market in the future.
Marinecoin is a potential POS platform developer.
Extremely fast processing speed, MTC is up to 500% faster than Bitcoin
When you are a member of the community, you will receive gifts from marinecoin (450000 MTC)
https://marineco.in/
Chaser35

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

The governments think that the generic Bitcoin does not look like a cheat at all, but it's impossible for it to happen because people who have bought millions of dollars from this business have earned it a fraud, you think that Bitcoin would not shut itself down after it rose, I think that the governments,
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

The government reacts to bitcoin very calmly, and yes, good comments can be heard from different countries.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

I've heard how the Indian government is acting on bitcoin users, and I think their actions are very much exaggerated, in my country it is still unclear. They banned investment in the crypto world, but the government still holds shares in Ripple. But I believe my government agrees that bitcoin and crypto is an excellent currency asset.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

In some countries, the government banned Bitcoin, in some countries they adhere to the policy like "it is not forbidden, and it seems to be illegal", and in the third, completely legalized and implemented everywhere. For example, Kazakhstan plans to create its own national cryptocurrency. The country has a signed a deal of cooperation with a Maltese firm called Exante to create the cryptocurrency, which is yet to be named. Kazakhstan follows a number of other countries, including Japan, Estonia and, most recently, Russia in developing their own national coin. The currency will be managed by Kazakhstan’s Astana International Finance Center (AIFC). “Astana’s leading financial regulators have already commenced their work and are laying the foundation for Kazakhstan’s fintech-ecosystem,” AIFC Governor Kairat Kelimbetov said. “We believe that the AIFC can become an international hub for Blockchain operations and the development of the digital assets market is our key priority in the near future."
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

Hi! I am from Indonesia. So far, there is no policy about bitcoin in my country. it seems the government feels bitcoin is still safe. Btc is in grey area also, not legal but also not illegal.

Same here in our country. No policy yet about Bitcoin. It is not declared legal or illegal but people here are earning through Bitcoin and they are still supporting the Bitcoin world. Another thing is our government is very busy in eradicating drugs that is why the crypto currency has not been in their priority list. As long as it cannot destroy the future of the country then the government have nothing against it.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

All i know bitcoin is legal in my country and i think they do not care about this because they can not control and if the government control this I am sure that they will be taxing on it because we earn a lot of money here. Bitcoin is a freedom work for me because there is no tax and we can work whatever time you want and wherever you want such a a signaturw campaign we can post whatever time we want just as long as you follow the rules of campaign that you have joined. But why other country banned bitcoin but bitcoin is very helpful to us and habe a good income.
pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

The comprehensive regulation of cryptocurrencies in Russia does not exist. But some laws are already there and functioning. Their main message is that there is no liability for the use of cyberdine. It should be borne in mind that authorization should not lead to abuse. Bitcoins have been and remain a surrogate currency, which is prohibited to pay on the territory of the country. But, since cryptocurrency payments are possible only on the Internet, the Ministry of Finance shows tolerance and loyalty. But a complete ban of crypto-currencies will not follow. They have become an integral part of the modern world, which cannot be left aside or banned. Therefore, it is much wiser to make virtual transactions legal and begin to control at least part of the transactions, than finally drive the cyberbullying underground.
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

They recently announced that they are looking into taxing bitcoin based on income generated in exchanges, same as with the US. They are currently studying it but after the announcement, no updates yet. I'm afraid that taxes may be too big but hopefully there are ways to mitigate it.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
666#666

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:14:21 AM

It is only the start of all the cryptographic forms of money and none of the legislature will go out on a limb of pronouncing them as lawful cash and that too this much early. It will require investment for the administration to watch the execution of all the crypto coins till they are persuaded to this point sanctioning of all the crypto coins will bring about better financial state of their nation and it will assist the general population living in their nations.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

More or less the same ... The government in my country is still trying to determine the legal framework for bitcoin.

The government in my country states that, bitcoin is not a valid currency or payment instrument. In addition, the government also prohibits the Provider of Payment System Services to conduct payment transaction processing using virtual currency including bitcoin.

Yes, actually, Bitcoin is still in the gray area of ​​my country. not legal, but also not declared illegal.
so, I personally still try to enjoy this status before bitcoin will really be banned.
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

government reaction in my country is very hard, bitcoin has been banned in my country for various reasons
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Some central bank officials reacts favorably on the cryptocurrencies and at the same time warned people about some elements that use bitcoin to scam people. The officials eventually imposed some regulations on the crypto exchanges that currently operating in our country to protect the users from illegal means. There is also a report that the monetary authorities is studying the possibilities of legalizing cryptocurrencies in the future.
jamelyn

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

Governments immediately warns people by telling them there are risks. We traders know that in the first place that is why it is very important for us to research and explore about bitcoin before we engage in the market. Bitcoin is legal keep that in your minds. Do not let governments dictate you because you are more knowledgeable than them. If we want to get rich through then its better to do bitcoin silently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: