Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why We Should Love Bitcoin  (Read 2201 times)
vanslyien

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

When you learn to love, you must bear the risk of hatred - Madara. May I suggest to replace the word love with engaged, promote or used. Anyway, when we love there is no guarantee that everything will be perfect just like Bitcoin. The nature of Bitcoin can be used both ways. The anonymity of it is one good example. You may read other thread discussing lots of used and risk of using Bitcoin. To put it simply, Bitcoin makes our life easier, there is always the other side but lets focus on the brighter side.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:38:12 PM

We should all love bitcoin because it has given a great opportunity to invest. The banking system was just killing us and most times politics made matters worse but with bitcoin, we have a chance to invest and control our own funds without any fear and no government manipulation.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

I really love bitcoin because of bitcoin lots if things change in my life,you know that we cannot please everybody to understand what is bitcoin because some of people not interested because of they own reasons. Many things I love bitcoin it's easy to use and secured.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:07:42 AM

Biggers reason why we need love bitcoin becose alot of ppl buy it for 400-500$ somebody 2-3k$ and they a so love bitcoin aswell Smiley
Bitcoin give us anynomous and decetralization which make our life easy , becose we a tired of banks and financial controll Sad
Bitcoin is very lovable. As you've said, bitcoin-enhanced updates are popular with modern society. Moreover, bitcoins are decentralized and transparent, we have the independence to manage the assets we have. In addition, bitcoin provides a solution of cash limitations.

People love bitcoin because of many things but below are the major reasons.
- Privacy and security
- Fast transactions
- Decentralization
- Global payments
- Bitcoin fluctuation
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:31:35 AM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

Me myself I'm a die hard lover and supporter of bitcoin because I want also to achieve what other bitcoiners already achieve with the help of bitcoin
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:51:42 AM

Biggers reason why we need love bitcoin becose alot of ppl buy it for 400-500$ somebody 2-3k$ and they a so love bitcoin aswell Smiley
Bitcoin give us anynomous and decetralization which make our life easy , becose we a tired of banks and financial controll Sad
yeah i get your point i can see the that bitcoin has a very huge potential in gaining profits unlike banks that are boring and hassle and peope will access it anyway as long as you have internet connection...more power bitcoiners
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:01:58 AM

- secure

With bitcoin i have able to have knowledge on this virtual currency and its existence,that not everyone does.I love being with this bitcoin forum because it enables me to earn from it.I love bitcoin because we can make fast and easy transactions with just one click.It is the new trend of currency that attract investors due to high value in the market,that is very much profitable.

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:12:59 AM

I like bitcoin to benefit every day, but for me it's also great for a good future to get a lot of bitcoin. Because the bitcoin price each year will be high. so we'll get more bitcoin.
LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:18:33 AM

I'm not writing to persuade you to love bitcoin, we do have our own choices on what we should loke love and choose as we have our free will.

Reasons why I love bitcoin is because....
1. Compared to any trading platform it has so many coins to trade.
2. It not only limits to weekdays trading, it has 24/7 trading time frames.
3. You can trade not only in fiat currency, bitcoin & ethereum.
4. And above all you can start trading from zero investment by doing bounties or you can start from 50pesos to 10,000pesos depends on how much you can afforf to loose.

I'd rather start with zero investment and do bounties, in that way you will know which coins are better to trade because you will have enough time to review all those coins in the exchangers while waiting for your coins to be distributed, also enough time to learn what their is in bitcoin trading that is if your are new to the trading part.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:23:04 AM

I agree with that there so many things that we love bitcoin and one of that money that he gave us and knowledge.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:29:58 AM

- secure

Most of the people love bitcoin because they know that it is the new currency that can be used to make the transaction easier. However, it is not considered in other countries because of some issues that it might replace their fiat. The ignorance of fiat in a certain country is a really big thing to the government

cocal

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:36:57 AM

- secure

You are very good. The transparency of the transaction is very important to us. For example, if you put money into the bank, if the bank wants to move your money and claims that your money was stolen by hackers, you do not know the truth. Only It will be very unfair to lose your money in vain.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:46:24 AM

- secure

Bitcoin is just like other payment network options, does it offer any advantages in comparison to the alternatives. I think it has more limitations on the other hand. For instance, one has to pay higher fees in case of bitcoins with a slower transaction. Does this make it practical for online transactions. The transfer time has reduced considerably but still it is not instant like credit cards or PayPal. A lot of work needs to be done in those areas before we make a statement like " Bitcoins has made trade easier".
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:57:21 AM

In my opinion,the reason why we should love bitcoin is it easy way to earn money and helps everyone. Bitcoin is a opportunity that we need preserve to maintain the order or rules in this good opportunity. Bitcoin is widely and more helpful like poor people and had no job so,the reason why we need should love bitcoin is bitcoin is the most important way to earn money and to be rich a person.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

I know bitcoin is become part of our life and give a big change to those who earn from it. Its not like we totally love the bitcoin but we must utilize its capacity to do more in the community. If you love that bitfoin so much, to the extent that you freeze it without circulating in the market, i guess this is not love at all. You should let it grow and multiply. In this case, everyone will benefit from it. We should focus on what results (good results) it can offer. Its like just in true life, you dont give all yourself to someone that in the end it leaves you hearth-broken.
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:23:25 AM

There are so many reasons why we should love Bitcoin, First of all it teach us how to become industrious person and always have patience in our work or job. Second it give us wealth and can make us rich, so we can help our family and other person. Lastly it give us experience and happy moments.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

It is a whole new invention for currency!  I don't think too many people understand this.  Its hilarious to me when people, world renowned experts like George Soros, say 'uhh, its a bubble but idk wtf it is.'  They don't see it!

It is the future, I just hope that political in fighting doesn't kill it off.  But even so, there are many other coins waiting in line to take its place.  Either way they are here to stay.

Bitcoin it's an additional environment for alternative transactions since it is digital in nature the online enthusiasts learn to follow this forum, easy and convenient to use and in other hand help us also to provide us additional income for our needs.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

In my opinion, the reason why we should love bitcoin is because of its price. Price is one of the first reasons to love bitcoin because of its enormous value for a bitcoin alone, imagine if we get more of it. The second reason is the effect of bitcoin. If many people know bitcoin articles, I'm sure people who know it's interested in investing in bitcoin too.
The reason why people love bitcoin because bitcoin give high profit and most of the investors have trust on bitcoin. I love bitcoin cause it give me benefits to earn high income in my investment. It is a big help for me to succeed.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:40:13 AM

I love BITCOIN so much. It helps everyone who needs profit. And the main reason is the bitcoin is true valueble money for the future.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

The reason why we should love bitcoin its because of there benefits that give us to many people that use bitcoin. Bitcoin is an online technology that give us a profit and to give helps for an extra income if you know what bitcoin you will earn a lot because there many ways to earn in this bitcoin. Thats why many people love bitcoin. Bitcoin is an open source of technology that give us a better future.
The reason why people love bitcoin because bitcoin is a open source of technology it helps people to earn high income, it is online technology even you at home you earn and even no capital you earn also there are so many benefits given by bitcoin that's why so many people loved bitcoin so much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: