Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why We Should Love Bitcoin  (Read 2198 times)
tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:56:09 AM

COINS hobby is very much, but I like to hold the currency, it will be the future currency COINS and other encryption will be used in different ways in the future, so for me the currency is interesting and very profitable tool in the future.
pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:19:32 AM

The reason why we should love bitcoin is because bitcoin is very reliable, it helps the transactions online faster and easier. With bitcoin you can earn profit. Not only bitcoin but also other cryptocurrency too.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

For sure most of the people why we are love bitcoin because they earn a lot of profit from doing bitcoin.  They have different reason why we love bitcoin and for sure they want bitcoin live long so we can get more money. I don't think why other people hate bitcoin it's because they don't have bitcoin.  But the important is we love the bitcoin very much and we need to grow bitcoin again for more profit to get.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

Biggers reason why we need love bitcoin becose alot of ppl buy it for 400-500$ somebody 2-3k$ and they a so love bitcoin aswell Smiley
Bitcoin give us anynomous and decetralization which make our life easy , becose we a tired of banks and financial controll Sad

Yes,  that is true,  i am tired of going in banks every morning when i have some transaction to do.  It's more convenient now because we do have bitcoin which helps to easily paid our monthly  bills.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

Everything is going digital nowadays. Now, this Bitcoin is a tool that supports this age we are having. It makes transactions easier since we can transfer payments anytime and anywhere without the hassle of processing.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

there is no doubt that BTC open the new technology trading and payment for human. but it still has many weaknesses such as transaction fee, transaction speed and the size of blocks. i think that the team can solve these problem in the future

jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

The reason why we should love bitcoin is because of its opportunity and chances that gives in everyone that use bitcoin.Bitcoin is a digital currency that gives a good profit and it gives extra income for everyone using only your computer/gadget.If you have a lot of knowledge in bitcoin you know how to earn in bitcoin because there is a lot of way to join to earn in bitcoin.And the other reason why many people loves bitcoin because it helps a transaction faster and more easier.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

We should love bitcoin because bitcoin can give us the price we want even we don't release money to earn. We just need mobile phone, laptop or a personal computer and sometimes it could make us rich.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

Here my first point is that why we should hate with bitcoin , Because it is giving anything negative that we are listening day by day .
Surely nothing , we should not go with those negative things in our life and also we should go for those things in our life which are giving more profit and more advantage to live our life perfectly instead to have bad impact , no doubt that few people are using bitcoin for illegal and bad works purpose but still there are lots of the people are available in this  world who are using bitcoin for the profit and also for making living Thier life legimatly and also they are not only make living but making Thier life more luxryous and also bitcoin giving opportunity to all the people to start Thier Business with bitcoin and another Cryptourrency help and also to spread Thier Business at worldwide level without limitation .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

Bitcoin gave us a new perspective, I hope a lot of people were reading the journal's business papers before. I now see people interested in the economy, most importantly Bitcoin has given us a new perspective.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

Bitcoin gave us a new perspective, I hope a lot of people were reading the journal's business papers before. I now see people interested in the economy, most importantly Bitcoin has given us a new perspective.

This hasn't given just the new perspective, but the same has rewritten the system that's been getting used around the world for all sort of financial transactions. For the growing population traditional currency system won't fulfill the needs, based on which bitcoin has taken role.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

We should love bitcoin because it can help our financial problems and can help to grow our money and can provides our daily needs and wants in our everyday life.

BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

Personally, I love bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency. It has been an inspiration for many people who are now developing the crypto industry and making their projects using blockchain.

heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

which you describe is the main function of bitcoin, but I am not hypocritical that I love bitcoin because bitcoin is able to provide great benefits and provide financial freedom for me.
I use bitcoin to earn extra money by investing and following some signature campaigns, I think this is a strong reason for me to love bitcoin.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

There are many reasons why we should love bitcoin. Here are some reasons why i love bitcoin:
-bitcoin is decentralized
-Bitcoin users can get and send money anywhere in the world at any time as long as you have internet access
-it helps people to earn
-we don’t have to physically carry it around.
Hero2spin

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

There are several reasons why we should love bitcoin.
1. it was the first cryptocurrency
2. bitcoin is decentralized
3. With bitcoin you can earn profit
4. bitcoin is very reliable.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

- secure

the first thing that we should be loved by bitcoin is they give us money in return,and we have to be very often to know what will be the result of our work.in bitcoin they teach us how to earn money and how to play bitcoin,we have to earn a lot of bitcoin so that we can be a successful bitcoin users.and that's why i love bitcoin.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

I like bitcoin because we can make international transactions really fast and the fees are not so high as people are complaining.

The best is yet to come!
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

People who loves bitcoin are those people who are involved on it. Bitcoiners knows how bitcoin can change our life by receiving a good benefits coming from bitcoin and in bitcoin there is a chance to be a rich. Some people are now rich because of this kind source of income. And this are the reason why we should love bitcoin.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

There are such a significant number of reasons why we should love Bitcoin, First of all it show us how to end up productive individual and dependably have tolerance in our work or occupation. Second it give us riches and can make us rich, so we can help our family and other individual. Ultimately it give us encounter and glad minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: